ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

I am done

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 42yearsin&pissed, Sep 2, 2009.

1. AnonOrange

AnonOrange Gold Meritorious Patron

This sounds like it's the DC org. Please say it's so!

Sparrow will have fresh material!

2. lambear

lambear Patron

Welcome Lori to the land of the truly free!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

3. moarxenu

moarxenu Patron with Honors

Thanks from Anonymous, Lori!

Hi Lori!

anonanchovie just posted your story on WWP and many monitors went blurry.

So great to know that Anon is helping to set ppl free and pressuring the implosion of the Miscavige regime.

Let us know how we can help you. Welcome back to the Free World!

Anonymous - antidote to Scientology, dismantling the Miscavige regime since January 2008.

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Excellent. Just keep stonewalling them.

5. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Lori!! :welcome:

6. Shalashar

Shalashar Patron

This is why.

7. Put your fears aside and post!

Lori, Welcome! I'm so glad you're out, and that you decided just to leave. Ignore any and all attempts to get you back in to route out, it's a trap.

Enjoy your freedom. Many of us left loved ones behind, but their survival and their life choices are their responsability, let's hope this person will wake up and see the light, and join you soon! :)

More and more people are leaving and joining us here all the time. And to all those other lurkers out there, come on in and join the fun! Freedom and self-determinism are wonderful! :happydance:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  8. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Psst...

Wanna buy a Bridge?

9. lie2meiluvit

lie2meiluvit Patron with Honors

:happydance: Congrats Lori!!! Welcome to ESMB. We hope to hear more from you in the near future but take your time and get a comfortable grip on your life as you enjoy your newfound freedom. You've got a lot of Anon's all teary eyed and have given them renewed strength to keep protesting.:party:

10. ChronicEnturbulator

ChronicEnturbulator Patron with Honors

11. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Bumping an epic thread. Lori, I hope you're doing okay.

<3

12. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Good on you

You are free. Nicely done. Now enjoy life again. :happydance:

13. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Congrats

And don't go back in for any handlings! Blow, baby, blow. Don't go back in to settle your account! Blow, baby, blow.

The cos has no legal rights over you at all. None. :) :party: :party:

In a moment of weakness, or sanity, don't assume that your best friend at the org who wants to stop by for coffee doesn't want to "handle you" and get you back in. (This mistake cost me about 5 years of my life.):omg: :duh:

We love that you are here. Life will get much better and simpler, over time. Many of the problems that cos prepared you for, aren't really problems in the real world. :thumbsup: :grouphug:

14. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Definitely don't go back for any handlings! I agree!

15. Sandie

Sandie Patron with Honors

42 years and pissed

Hope all is going well for you....write when you can...
    It does take awhile to feel comfortable but you will get there.
    and Lori glad you are out!
    Both of you are free now to be yourselves again....Enjoy:happydance:

16. welcome, lori

hi,

i agree. lori, don't go back in for anything. your agenda and theirs will assuredly conflict. if you start to wobble on it, get in touch with a friend and have a nice glass of wine together or something. it's probably just loneliness.

i've been "out" for a few months now, and you've been "out" a couple weeks. wow. more power to you.

all i can say is it's an experience that keeps changing. i mean, we are starting to THINK now, and it is weird to some degree. i got really lazy: all issues were thought out by the "founder" -- i mean, plagiarist.

hell, the other day i was imagining what it would be like if i started my own religion - no, i would NOT - but it really wouldn't be hard. but just to consider such a thing was wonderful, as opposed to lrh is source, the only one that can get us out of the trap and all that drivel.

why, anybody can start a religion. i could write a fabulous policy about helping old ladies cross the street and breaking up fights between warring gang members, etc. and NEVER DO ANY OF IT! but the mere fact of my WRITING about it makes me appear as a good person in those respects.

lrh wrote "what is greatness," but was living his life as one of the most vengeful human beings on the planet! but i read it and thought "what a great man lrh is."

you can write anything. and lrh did. that's what he did. and who doesn't love to talk? why, those briefing course tapes just go on and on. and the congresses, etc. he had a ball. who wouldn't?

now it's YOUR turn. you can write and think and form your own policies of action.

best to you,

17. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Great post, 42. <3

18. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:thumbsup: Congratulations and best wishes....

~Mary

19. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

^^^^
    ditto!

20. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Congrats to ya. And you are not alone. And we are honored to have you here.