ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

I am done

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 42yearsin&pissed, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Lori

Lori Cheryl E Love

Thanks guys:blush: I too have gotten "lazy" but it sur feels good to not have to have any deadlines or targets! Gotta go out and find a job but should not have too much problem doing that. Am far away from any "friends from the Org" who might drop by and try and "handle" me. Have been contacted to go in and route off though but will not do it. I saw first hand what happens when it comes time to resign contract the pressure and intimidation. Can only imagine the incredible pressure if they got me in to "route off properly" they would literally try to :fighting: and :hotwater: all to make themselves right.

Lots of love and hugs to you all and will be reading and absorbing more and more information. I have just been given a book called Holywood, Satanism, Scientology by Jerry Staton from a close childhood friend. I haven't started reading it yet. Does anyone here know much about it. She said she got it when she found out that I was in Scientology and was waiting for me to "come to my senses" :rubeyes: :duh: to give it to me. I told her last week like I felt my soul had been raped and she said this book will explain why i felt that way.

2. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

The Two-Faced Ron

42yearsin&pissed Wrote:
    "lrh wrote "what is greatness," but was living his life as one of the most vengeful human beings on the planet! but i read it and thought "what a great man lrh is."

It does seem that LRH was skilled at playing the good guy/ bad guy sides
    of all of his games.

42yearsin&pissed Wrote:
    "you can write anything. and lrh did. that's what he did. and who doesn't love to talk? why, those briefing course tapes just go on and on. and the congresses, etc. he had a ball. who wouldn't? "

There's a reference from Ron, that says one who talks alot has a lot of
    overts. I guess he would know !

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  3. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I'm often struck when listening to the lectures how frequently his side or illustrative comments about other people's "out-ethics" actually quite closely mirror his own. It's almost as though he was signaling his "missed withholds" for all to hear and miss.

Personally I doubt it was intentional "gamesmanship" on his part. I suspect he just couldn't restrain himself when presented with an audience. It had the result of him repeatedly bringing up overts similar to his own as "negative examples".

Mark A. Baker

4. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

It's good to hear you're doing okay, Lori. That's all I wanted to know. So, feel free to be as "lazy" as you like about posting here. There's no pressure. When you need us, we'll be here.

5. Big hugs to everybody on this thread! :D

6. nyunknown

nyunknown Patron

Hi 42! Wow 42 years! I cannot imagine! Sounds like you could write a book about your experiences. I know david M. and the rest of those looneys would try to ban and supress any anti-scientology books. Love to here more of you story.

7. gaiagnostic

gaiagnostic New Member

spiritually attacked

Hi Lori, Welcome. I am out one year now. On feeling as if your soul has been raped, there is truth there. I felt as if I had been spiritually attacked. My advice is read, read, read. Understand what mind control is. Knowledge is power.:flowers:

8. Chess

Chess Patron with Honors

Welcome and well done.
    There are some very helpful and understanding people here.
    Don't give yourself a hard a time for not knowing, it's mind control cult - that's their trade. Your true chance at some peace and freedom are now possible :happydance: .
    Best of luck

9. Not Anonymous

Not Anonymous Patron

Interesting... made me think.

Your comment about your first beer for 7 years made me reel a bit...

I still feel a pang of guilt when I have a drink... I also get tipsy quickly... no tolerance I suppose! :dance3: Still not sure if it's a good thing or not...

Well, all things considered, I think it is. I do enjoy a nice glass of red wine... NA

10. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Yeah, can't have alcohol if you have course scheduled within 24 hours...even if there's no auditing taking place. Really plays havoc w/ one's drinking schedule.

I'm not being sarcastic. It's just that I often thought "What's the harm in ONE drink?"

11. humphrey

humphrey New Member

Is this real?

I'm glad you left.

Did they ever ask you stalk anyone

12. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome

:welcome2: Lori as well

The infrastructure is collapsing, courseroom attendance is plummeting, and the Orgs are desperately trying to get in "fresh meat" pushing staff members harder and harder to get people in. The public scientologists are getting fed up with being regged every weekend and a large majority will not answer their phones. Panic is setting in and it is only a matter of time before more and more turn their backs and close their pocketbooks.

13. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Recommended reading to people who leave the cult of scientology:

Bare faced Messiah: by Russell Miller.
    L. Ron Hubbard. Messiah or madman: by Bent Corydon.

Both of these books give a very thorough look into scientology. All those "outnesses" you noticed, and things you wondered about like what must be going on "uplines" etc., well you will be able to connect the dots. Both may be available as downloads on the net.

14. Welcome Humphrey! :)

15. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Lori (and all new posters) ...

Hello and welcome (I only just found your posts Lori) ...

:party:

16. Mockingbird6

Mockingbird6 Patron with Honors

Why don't we help Lori out?

Why don't we help Lori and anyone like her out, by helping her "end cycle" by making up our own routing out form? I can imagine this could get pretty rowdy but we could sort out some sensible questions that would actually help any SO or staff member end cycle to their own satisfaction, rather than OSA's. Any suggestions?
    M6

17. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

:unsure: doesn't "end cycle" mean "dropping the body"?
    Not sure if Lori would appreciate that.:p
    A confused anon wog.

18. totallyblown:)

totallyblown:) New Member

Great stuff!

Congratulations you must feel great.
    I have been out for a year now and feel better and better and CLEARER AND CLEARER as time goes on.
    The director of CRASH has just left after 35 years, the French gov. have sued and yes, as a previous UK staff member and supervisor, I can say that it IS crumbling.
    They still have enough money to put on a good show, the yearly BBQ and ram roast at St Hill but the coffers will soon dwindle.
    I am so happy now I have left all that prejudice and regging behind.

Sending you all the best and welcome to your life of FREEDOM.
    LOVE
    XXX:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

19. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh Pissed – you are soooooo not being fair to yourself! You have excellent stories!!!! I had such a great time with you and yours Sat. I am so glad we have all re-connected!!!!

I love knowing people here. I am hoping my sister will soon join us!!!

People 42yearsin&pissed is one of the sweetest, wonderful people I have had the pleasure of reconnecting with!

(I am just going to called you Pissed from now on! It fits!!!!)

20. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

No. It means to terminate through completion what ever action or program is current. Finishing the book is ending the cycle of reading. Graduation would be ending the cycle of school. Retirement would be ending the cycle of work. Death, or "dropping the body", would be ending the cycle of life.

It's derived from "Do" in "Be-Do-Have", which is the scientology simplification of the Vedantic metaphysical myth of Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva.

It would help to learn something about the subject of scientology so that you can actually understand what you think you are protesting. :)

Mark A. Baker