ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Ideal Orgs now using Wrong HCOPL for Positioning the fundraising

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by rafagomezd, Jan 18, 2012.

1. rafagomezd

rafagomezd Patron

Today I published how was made and the purpose and the references how did the Landlord Office made the new promotional and marketing campaign, basically they are using HCOPL 2nd december 1968 GUNG-HO GROUPS to justify the fundraising, when originally that HCOPL states very clearly that the big donations for some buildings were for THOSE GUNG-HO GROUPS and not the Church.​
    [​IMG]

2. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

So my translator didn't work well. is the Landlord office saying it's good by the policy or bad?

3. Natalie

Natalie Patron with Honors

The Int Landlord office and fundraisers use that reference and a quote out of context, to justify fundraising for the org's building. It is the "LRH" that they give when questioned on the violation of policy.

4. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

I think that they are dead agenting Debbie Cook's comments on her email where she was talking about those ridiculous fundraisings.

Besides, the International Association of Scientologists never gives a statement at the end of the year showing it's member where the money went.

And no they have to invent some bullshit to make it legitimate. And DM is such a cretine that all he could come up with was a lame PL that has absolutely nothing to do with the IAS donations.

I used to be part of the Latino Hung Ho group here in LA and upper mgt never cared about us or what we did and never contributed with a single penny to any dissemination efforts.

5. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Man, everything they do is wrong. What would interest me is to know what policies they *are* using correctly. I'll bet you there'd be very few (apart from the ethics policies and they're surely overdoing those).

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Sounds like a strange bunch of trannies from Santa Monica Boulevard. :)

(Not a dig at you, Diana.)

Paul

7. DoneDeal

DoneDeal Patron Meritorious

Well I beg to differ. I submit they are using the policy correctly.

The purpose of the the various Executive and policy training courses is to cram, over and over and over again into peoples heads all kinds of CLOSING lines. It's simply sales.

So, when a confused public/staff member, usually spinning because of all the weird scn crap they've been experiencing, is being regged, either for their time or money, the professionally trained CLOSER can overwhelm the targets unwillingness to comply by using "beautiful words written by the wonderful founder".

That's why people like Debbie Cook were/are often involved in reg cycles...cause she had more lines memorized than the average reg.

This thread is asking or wondering about how staff members are using the wrong policy or incorrectly using it.....I'm saying that they are too using it correctly, since that so called policy's only purpose is to assist a scn worker to take in money. Period.

Let's remember that scn is a pyramid scheme. Anything goes in those things.

8. rafagomezd

rafagomezd Patron

YES YOU ARE RIGHT:
    IS A PROMOTIONAL DIFFAMATION CAMPAIGN HOW?
    WELL THEY ARE FROM INT NOW POSITIONING THE FUNDRAISING AS:
    A) LRH THE FIRST FUNDRAISER.
    B) LRH BOUGHT THE FIRST BUILDING FOR SCIENTOLOGY WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW ABOU IT?
    C) IAS IS FREEDOM 4rth DYNAMIC WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SUPPORT IT?

Those are the basic buttons after the RFO (Reallity Find OUt Survey) done on Latinamerica 1 week ago after we spreaded Debbie's email to 9700 scientologists.

So GUNG-HO GROUPS HCOPL from Dec2, 168 IS WRONGLY APPLIED AND I PUBLISHED WHY AND HOW (thanks for the great person who gave me the policy) AND THEN THEY CHANGED THE STRATEGY NOW IS:

OK LRH IS THE SOURCE, DO AS HE DID RIGHT? HE BOUGHT SAINT HILL (WITH HIS WORDS ABOUT WHY HE BOUGHT SAINT HILL) NOW WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT? THATS THE LAST CAMPAING CHANGES FROM YESTERDAY AFTER MY PUBLISHING ABOUT HOW WRONGLY LATAM LANDORD MARCO MARQUEZ CHOOSES POLICIES TO JUSTIFY THE RIPOFFS.

ANY OTHER QUESTION OR DOUBT YOU CAN EMAIL ME rafagomezd@gmail.com or PM ME HERE.

BEFORE YESTERDAY I PUBLISHED THREE DAYS AGO FACEBOOK CHATS WHERE THEY ARE SPREADING FROM OSA LATAM (OBVIOUSLY COMMANDED BY OSA INT) EVERYBODY SHOULD DISSCONECT FROM DEBBIE AS SHE IS COMMITING SUPRESSIVE ACTS, AND I PUBLISHED THAT WITH THE PERSON WHO STARTED TO PROMOTE IT AND HOW THAT PERSON SILDIA LAU BOUGHT THE SPIRITUAL FREEDOM FOR HER SON WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO BE SP DECLARED AND SHE PAID TO THE CONT FIN DIR FABIAN MORA FOR NOT DOING IT AS AN AMMEND WITH A HIGHEST CONTRIBUTION FROM WHAT IS USUALLY DEMANDED TO ANY PART OF THE GROUP.

THATS THE CURRENT NEWS.
    OH BY THE WAY NOW I AM ALLOWED TO PUBLISH ON CNN.

http://www.asesor.xsicientology.com

9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

:goodposting:

I know it, you know it, and Hubbard knew it, but the (Hubbard's wording) "tight conspiracy" of Scientology depends on keeping Scientologists in the dark regarding what Scientology, per its founder's design, actually is, while, at the same time, putting them "in session" and providing them with "Hubbard Guidance."

That pretty much guarantees that Scientology will always consist of warring factions, each quoting some Hubbard reference or other.

Probably the last people to figure out what Scientology actually is will be the Scientologists. And this, while envisioning themselves as the most aware beings on the planet.

10. AlphOhm

AlphOhm Traveler of time/space

One Policy Letter that seems to have been ignored is HCOPL 24 February 1964 - "Solve it with Scientology". (Actually it is Issue II URGENT ORG PROGRAMING copy here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?15565-HCOPL-24-February-1964-Solve-it-with-Scientology )

"...If the org slumps during this transition period, don't engage in "fund raising"
    or "selling postcards" or borrowing money.

Just make more income with Scientology.

It's a sign of very poor management to seek extraordinary solutions for finance
    outside Scientology. It has always failed.

For orgs as for pcs "Solve It With Scientology."

Every time I myself have sought to solve finance or personnel in other ways
    than Scientology I have lost out. So I can tell you from experience that org solvency lies in More Scientology, not patented combs or fund raising barbecues.
    ..."

Someone else has written a good compilation of other data and policies that are applicable: http://littledoubt.wordpress.com/ideal-orgs/