ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Jun 15, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

Milestone Two

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two

Excerpt:
    NOTE: I originally titled this cross-post "Fundamentalist Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Org Open in 7 Days (or less)!" because the iScientology blog has been consistently associated with KSW and what I've labeled "Fundamentalist" Independent Scientology. I dropped the word "Fundamentalist," and changed the title to simply "Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Org Open in 7 Days (or less)!," for two reasons.

First, I don't know how "KSW," "fundamentalist," or (to quote the post above) "standard tech" the new not-for-profit Org can be if it welcomes members from Ron's Org and its Levels Beyond OT VIII.

Secondly, I don't know how "KSW," "fundamentalist," or (to quote the post above) "standard tech" the new not-for-profit Org can be given the resurrection of the Original OT Levels as somehow "standard."

[Some might drop the term "fundamentalist" because that is not a term the group uses to describe itself. Nope, not me. Never did it before, and wouldn't start now. I call and classify them the way I see them.]

2. Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid Patron Meritorious

Re: Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or le

Shouldn't they start with Milestone 1? Putting 500 names on the Indy 500 list? :)

I picture a bunch of people on a beach, armed with spoons. 'All right, let's do this!'

3. CommunicatorIC

Re: Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or le

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two#comment-1837

4. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

I can't wait for the war to begin between them and the corporate C of S.

Nothing better than a good 'ole internecine war to whittle down BOTH sides of the idiocy. :confused2:

It is great to see various splinter groups get larger, organized, and FUNDED, because that spells trouble for the corporate C of S.

5. CommunicatorIC

Independent Scientology Milestone Two - Objectives and Purposes

Independent Scientology Milestone Two - Objectives and Purposes
    http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/465-milestone-two-objectives-purposes

Excerpt:
    As to the last item, and to the extent concern about "corruption of L. Ron Hubbard’s discoveries and technologies" implicates KSW and "standard tech," I again wonder how "KSW" or "standard tech" the new not-for-profit "membership community" can be:

(1) if it welcomes members from Ron's Org and its Levels Beyond OT VIII; and

(2) given the resurrection of the Original OT Levels as somehow "standard."

6. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Its a trap!!!!

[​IMG]

7. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Dones come from effective doingness​

Wtf are these people? Who are they writing to? Preschoolers?
    Clean hands come from effective cleaningness.
    Let us all nod our little heads at the wisdom of it all.

8. Queenmab321

Queenmab321 Patron Meritorious

"We are number one! All others are number two, or lower."

The Sphinx from the movie, Mystery Men.

9. Ralph Hilton

Ralph Hilton Patron Meritorious

Buy now - you'll have to pay more for membership later.
    If you pay now before you find out who the 11 founding members are you get to pay half price.

10. CommunicatorIC

I assume you are joking, but if not -- Source? Citation? URL?

Also, how can one "buy now" when no membership fee has been disclosed yet?

BTW, Lana has thanked you for the assistance you provided:
    http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/464-milestone-two#comment-1838

11. Gib

Gib Crusader

That was happening since the 1950's. Hubbard came up with "Black Dianetics" and positioned it with squirrels.

black dianetics = squirrels = commies = pyschs = 12 world bankers = the media

And why, he wanted a monopoly, and he got it alright.

And he wanted nobody to improve on his ideas taken from Freud and Crowley and who knows who else. And from the people who developed the St Hill Briefing course, alan walters, gorden bell, rogerB, and others, the cheese.

And hubbard sealed it shut with KSW and PTS/SP tech.

That's my take. :confused2:

And of course he sealed it further shut with his private CIA called the Sea Org. :laugh:

12. Ralph Hilton

Yes, that was confusing. Lana just deletes some of my posts so I'm not really interested in a group where those in charge just delete posts at whim with no communication.

I was joking about the buy now, yes.

On one hand the group appears to be KSW but then Lana promotes Max Hauri who delivers weird space alien "OT levels" involving training BTs to audit one's breakfast to remove entheta from it. It appears to be very open but is very self contradictory about the inclusiveness - e.g. Is someone who channels ancient Aztec souls for new OT level welcome or not?

The cheap sales pitch - only 5 more days to go etc. is a bit too tacky for me. The web site is glossy but the number of responses is extremely low. I would be surprised if any old time Independents get involved.

13. Ralph Hilton

Who is funding it?

14. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

I inferred that it was from this statement:

"Yes, we have non-profit status, and there are unquestionably hoops to jump through. But, we chose not to register the company in the US. We instead went with a country where Corporate Scientology does not have a full deck, and where the cards are in an altogether different hand. Being legally defensible was a key point for us -- for obvious reasons."

On second thought, that was probably an incorrect conclusion. I don't pay much attention to the various goings-on in the "free zone". :confused2:

And, sometimes I say things about it that aren't based on much, as I don't give it much careful attention or thought.

15. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this the place where Mike Hobson is the MAA?

16. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:omg:

Say it isn't so!

17. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Don't worry... because Yuliya Keaton has given me and 99 other people the login to access all the juicy leaks, when she infiltrates the Cheapzone...

(Kidding.)

18. Ralph Hilton

Why ? Lots have the link the the real dirty stuff :)

19. CommunicatorIC

No. That is a specific Indie Facebook group. Also, he is technically not the MAA of that specific group. He is the "Security Investigations Officer."

20. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes, I figured they were going to have no end of trouble over the different factions. Have they *really* not thought that through? I remember working with a FZ group when I first got back to the UK in 1986 and getting kicked out after a few weeks for being a squirrel :biggrin:. I don't have any trouble now because I don't have to agree with anyone on the tech I use: take it or leave it.

Paul