ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Introduction ExStaff LAD/LAF/SanDiego, & Santa Barbara Missions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by deals911, Jun 29, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. deals911

deals911 New Member

:duh: My name is Maureen Turner, formerly Maureen Hart. I am famous, I am on the Clambake list of the Enemies of Scientology! I am the fire breathing,:angry: declared SP from LAFdn Org of 1986! Watch out for the dragons! :omg: Do you know of any independent Scientologists auditors groups in my area, or near my area? I have a student auditor lined up to start auditing me in Sacramento, lined up by Pat Krenik. He will be using a C/S over the internet in the Revitalization Ministry. But, in case a repair action comes up he isn't trained to do, it would be nice to have another auditor more trained, in my area, experienced to do a repair session. I just got a D of P from him. he is a class IV, and I will be his second PC. Having had alot of repair auditing in the past, it concerns me some after being offlines almost 25 years that something might come up that he isn't prepared to repair. It would be nice to have (qual review auditor, so to speak)in case I need a review session.
    Anyone here, cave in after their SP declare,and end up on antidepressants like me? Does anyone have access to the "drug bomb". Anyone in my area to do TRs with? I live in DAvis, California, between Sacramento,and Fairfield. I would like someone to do TRs with to help me get off the antidepressant.
    best, maureen turner

2. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I can't help with much or many of your questions Maureen, but. welcome aboard. ESMB does TRs all day long :)

And, while not a 'cure'; talking to people who understand you does at least make depression less overwhelming.

Don't stop your meds unless you talk to your doctor first though.

Zinj

3. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Welcome to ESMB, Maureen. :)

I'm not in a position to help you with your requests, but I know that you reading and posting on ESMB will help you with your situation, to whatever degree - I hope it's a good one. :thumbsup:

All the best! :cheers:

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Welcome. You can always do TRs over Skype. PM Terril Park here for FZ contacts if you don't already know him.

Paul

5. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Hi Maureen,
    There are 3 other auditors in your area including a class VI C/S.
    I'll mail you contact info.

6. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Hey Maureen,:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Board.

TP

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Why not try a good psychologist? Not trying to be a smartass, because I understand that people have their ways of dealing with their lives and issues.

But The COS and perhaps FZ tell people to give them a try. I'm plugging for the psychologists. (I am not a psychologist and don't know any psychologists).

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  8. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

:welcome: Maureen

You will find some connections here on ESMB, and lots of different viewpoints. I hope you find what you are looking for.

-TL

9. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

Agreed. :) No one better to help with medication and medical problems than a doctor and psychiatrists are doctors. Plus, many of them can work with what you want and need in terms of medication strategies, alternative treatments, and long term goals.

10. MostlyLurker

MostlyLurker Patron Meritorious

It is nice to see people revitalizing. I believe the SP declares have exactly the purpose to cave in people and destroy their communication lines. That says a lot about the true intentions of the church.

I am curious, what gave you the willingness and force to resume your auditing?

Well done, anyway! :happydance:

11. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Welcome to ESMB Maureen.

I've found that it helped a lot to just post my story in the My Story section. I for one would love to hear your story and I'm sure there are a lot of others here who would also love to hear what you have to say. You can just itsa away to your heart's content here on ESMB....it really does help to get the charge off,at least it does for me.

Glad you decided to join us here. It's a good place to come sort out the mess.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.