What's new

Is a "FreeZoner" an Ex-Scientologist?

Div6

Crusader
An open communication ecosystem necessarily means that views not in alignment with yours will most likely be expressed. The solution is NOT to kill the ecosystem.....as a relative newcomer to ESMB you will have to either learn to practice tolerance or GTFO. Not because any one will make you, but for you to maintain your own "sanity".

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Are the FZ exScientologists? No, sure not. They're mostly exChurchies.

Should they GTFO? No, why? The place is big enough and at times they have something good to say. If they keep the tech discussion in their subforum, I couldn't care less. Besides, it's Emmas board and she is calling the shots.

AnonKat

Crusader
OP go back to being your fluffy self you are starting something you do not want.

EMMA please inform the confused boy

Last edited:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good word for Ex-Scentologists as opposed to FreeZoners/"Indies" is OUTIES. imho.

Last edited:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Fair enough, but...

Are the FZ exScientologists? No, sure not. They're mostly exChurchies.

Should they GTFO? No, why? The place is big enough and at times they have something good to say. If they keep the tech discussion in their subforum, I couldn't care less. Besides, it's Emmas board and she is calling the shots.

OK, well, you're not an Ex, and this is why you don't care.

AnonKat

Crusader
That wasn't what yer mama said last night... Internet tough person LOL

Emma the person that has set up this messageboard has decided freezoners are welcome here too so eat your shorts and go spread your non-fluffiness somewhere else.

as a matter of fact Any scientologist is welcome here too as are the anons

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader

picture of OP

fluffy-rabbit.jpg

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The FreeZoners uphold KSW#1 and worship the FatMan... what gives?

I am not a FreeZoner and have zero interest in any scientology services and as you, I don't really like scientology promoted on this board.
However, most all of the freezoners DO have a common purpose with the rest of us here including EX'es, Anon's, other critics. We ALL want the abuses and criminality of the CoS to stop. So in that regard, we are all on the same side. And NO, not all of them uphold KSW#1 or worship the FatMan!
Some of the Freezoners have done way more than their share (Blue Spirit, for example) to expose the insanity of Hubbard.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
OK

I am not a FreeZoner and have zero interest in any scientology services and as you, I don't really like scientology promoted on this board.
However, most all of the freezoners DO have a common purpose with the rest of us here including EX'es, Anon's, other critics. We ALL want the abuses and criminality of the CoS to stop. So in that regard, we are all on the same side. And NO, not all of them uphold KSW#1 or worship the FatMan!
Some of the Freezoners have done way more than their share (Blue Spirit, for example) to expose the insanity of Hubbard.

Fair enough, I stand corrected and withdraw the general diatribe. To those to whom it applies, no break.

Type4, are you an arbitrator by trade? Or just my conscience IRL? Thanks, buddy.

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Hang Over

FreeZoners as well as "Indies" are NOT ex-scentologists. imho.

There is a good word that Lunamoth on Jeff's blog had said. OUTIES.

That's what we are. OUTIES.

We are:
Fuck that "Church"
Fuck that "philosophy"
Fuck it all! I have my life here, in front of me.. That's what counts. Only!

LRH, go to hell! (or make your life worthwhile - without getting others to believe into your dreams)

Well Vadim I feel a bit guilty about the beers we had yesterday.

Obviously you don't stand well alchool and I would suggest a good night of sleep or a little sauna with 100mg of Niacine and some calmag to cool down and get your shit together.

Come on you can do better than this.

ALL2U :duh::duh::duh:

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I'm happy for Freezoner's or any other flavour of Scientologists to be here. It makes the cake more tasty :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Fair enough, I stand corrected and withdraw the general diatribe. To those to whom it applies, no break.

Type4, are you an arbitrator by trade? Or just my conscience IRL? Thanks, buddy.

No, not an arbitrator by trade. But I can see that although there is a very diverse group of people on this board, we DO have a common purpose, and that is to see the abuses of the CoS stopped. Even IAAS probably has this purpose as well, even if unstated. We all may disagree on an infinite number of other subjects and there is no rule that we all have to like each other, but we can still work together to achieve our common purpose. If you look at the average sports team, there are people on the same team who have little in common and REALLY don't like each other, but when it comes to game time, they work together to overcome a common opponent.
As far as the freezoners are concerned, I will never BE a freezoner myself, but I do like some of them and consider them friends. And some of them definitely are strong contributers to this message board.