What's new

Is David Miscavige Scientology's Saint Peter?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you had read and understood my post you would have seen where I mentioned how and when the anti-semitism was omitted from the Nazi propagada narrative along the way. Zeitgeist does have the premises and presupppositions and much of the data from the Nazis.
You've got to be kidding if you think Zeitgeist is closer to communism. I think maybe you should watch Zeitgeist again. Perhaps you have a confusion about communism, Nazism, and even Zeitgiest.
And I am surprised that you resent the term anti-semitic, especially since you have written that certain nationalities are degraded, and that people who viewed religion differently than yourself are stupid, blind, and implanted.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I notice that you never debate what posters write, only invalidate it with rhetoric and personal attacks.

Zeitgeist is not anti-jewish
Zeitgeist is not fascistic
Anti-semitic is not equal to anti-jewish, the arabs are a greater part of the Semitic people than the jews. I resent the use of a word that is not precise. Again this has nothing to do with my opinions of Korea. This is again you trying to make me look bad instead of fighting my arguments which you obviously can't. This board and post has nothing to do with me or you. Let's debate like adults shall we?

Also, that someone is against prominent jewish bankers involved in war mongering and inhumane capitalism does not mean he is against the jewish people. Watch the A=A=A=A=A

I notice that you never debate what posters write, only invalidate it with rhetoric and personal attacks.

Zeitgeist is not anti-jewish
Zeitgeist is not fascistic
Anti-semitic is not equal to anti-jewish, the arabs are a greater part of the Semitic people than the jews. I resent the use of a word that is not precise. Again this has nothing to do with my opinions of Korea. This is again you trying to make me look bad instead of fighting my arguments which you obviously can't. This board and post has nothing to do with me or you. Let's debate like adults shall we?

Also, that someone is against prominent jewish bankers involved in war mongering and inhumane capitalism does not mean he is against the jewish people. Watch the A=A=A=A=A

Wow! You still don't get it. You can't follow the narrative. Did you even read what I wrote?

The Anabaptist Jacques

There you go again vindicating my previous post. No debate, just rhetoric.

Can you explain to us your your nickname?

I made my statement and you imply I said something else and you want and expect me to debate your alteration of what I said. This is called a straw-man fallacy. So no, I will not debate of defend what you think I said. Why should I defend in debate something I did not even say? I made my point, gave my evidence, but you do not seem to have even duplicated what I said. You compulsively, or at least routinely, alter what I said and try to argue against that.

My nickname comes from a character in Voltaire's "Candide."

The Anabaptist Jacques

Pascal

I made my statement and you imply I said something else and you want and expect me to debate your alteration of what I said. This is called a straw-man fallacy. So no, I will not debate of defend what you think I said. Why should I defend in debate something I did not even say? I made my point, gave my evidence, but you do not seem to have even duplicated what I said. You compulsively, or at least routinely, alter what I said and try to argue against that.

My nickname comes from a character in Voltaire's "Candide."

The Anabaptist Jacques

I get what you say, no issue there. I just don't get why you compare a movie that is not anti-jew or fascistic with a party that was. Sure the Nazis had propaganda but the salient point of their existence what the anti-jew stuff and their fascistic system. Propaganda is used by every political group, Nazi, Commie, Green, etc... Many groups bash the banking cartels, Jesus, etc... It's not something the Nazis hold as a monopoly.

Do you have a religion and if so which?

Well TAJ, I hope you are a better swimmer than Voltaire paints you. :coolwink:

I get what you say, no issue there. I just don't get why you compare a movie that is not anti-jew or fascistic with a party that was. Sure the Nazis had propaganda but the salient point of their existence what the anti-jew stuff and their fascistic system. Propaganda is used by every political group, Nazi, Commie, Green, etc... Many groups bash the banking cartels, Jesus, etc... It's not something the Nazis hold as a monopoly.

Do you have a religion and if so which?

Well TAJ, I hope you are a better swimmer than Voltaire paints you. :coolwink:

Hey, it was that sailor from Batavia fault. :)
Its not the issue of propaganda. I think probably all groups use propagand. And it isn't that Zeitgeist is anti-semetic. I don't think it is, at least not openly. And many groups bash banking cartels. But people who bash banking cartels, such as the Grange movment in the US in the late 1880s, all have specific gripes. But the Zeitgeist complaints about the banking cartels are specifically the same exact complaits stated by the Nazis. You can find thngs said in Zeitgeist that is exactly what the Nazis and their propagadist like Enzra Pound, Father Coughlin, and Eustace Mullins said and wrote. Then when the John Birch Society began to carry the torch they cut out the overt anti-semitism. The later writers that I mentioned repeated the exact same things. And by that I don't mean specific complaints about banking cartels, I mean the exact same thing that the Nazis said. You may not know this but much of what the 9/11 Truth group says was first mentioned immediately after 9/11 on an American Nazi website and was written by Eustace Mullins.
I am not, nor did I ever call the people who made Zeitgeist Nazis (although I think Lyndon Larouche is), but they have accepted the falsehoods in the Nazi line and believe it as truth.
This goes for the same stuff about Christianity and the Lusitania and other stuff on Zeitgeist.
So this is why I say that the premises and the presuppositions and much of the data on Zeitgeist comes directly from the Nazi propaganda. In the big post where I mentioned it the first time I give a more exact list of authors and sequence.

The Anabpatist Jacques

Pascal

Hey, it was that sailor from Batavia fault. :)
Its not the issue of propaganda. I think probably all groups use propagand. And it isn't that Zeitgeist is anti-semetic. I don't think it is, at least not openly. And many groups bash banking cartels. But people who bash banking cartels, such as the Grange movment in the US in the late 1880s, all have specific gripes. But the Zeitgeist complaints about the banking cartels are specifically the same exact complaits stated by the Nazis. You can find thngs said in Zeitgeist that is exactly what the Nazis and their propagadist like Enzra Pound, Father Coughlin, and Eustace Mullins said and wrote. Then when the John Birch Society began to carry the torch they cut out the overt anti-semitism. The later writers that I mentioned repeated the exact same things. And by that I don't mean specific complaints about banking cartels, I mean the exact same thing that the Nazis said. You may not know this but much of what the 9/11 Truth group says was first mentioned immediately after 9/11 on an American Nazi website and was written by Eustace Mullins.
I am not, nor did I ever call the people who made Zeitgeist Nazis (although I think Lyndon Larouche is), but they have accepted the falsehoods in the Nazi line and believe it as truth. This goes for the same stuff about Christianity and the Lusitania and other stuff on Zeitgeist.
So this is why I say that the premises and the presuppositions and much of the data on Zeitgeist comes directly from the Nazi propaganda. In the big post where I mentioned it the first time I give a more exact list of authors and sequence.

The Anabpatist Jacques

Ok ok. So Zeitgeist has stuff in common with Nazi propaganda that you believe to be false.

You disagree with the Jesus myth part of the movie?

The banking part too?

And the warmongering too?

It makes a lot of sense to me. Then again, I think Judaism is an evil religion that foments a racist elitism with questionable morals, so that would make me a Nazi too in your book. But unlike the Nazis I don't confuse a religion and culture with the hebrew people. And I know you don't solve anything by killing bodies wholescale, that's OTIII dramatization. I also think nations and races are idiocies that hold back humanity.

Ok ok. So Zeitgeist has stuff in common with Nazi propaganda that you believe to be false.

You disagree with the Jesus myth part of the movie?

The banking part too?

And the warmongering too?

It makes a lot of sense to me. Then again, I think Judaism is an evil religion that foments a racist elitism with questionable morals, so that would make me a Nazi too in your book. But unlike the Nazis I don't confuse a religion and culture with the hebrew people. And I know you don't solve anything by killing bodies wholescale, that's OTIII dramatization. I also think nations and races are idiocies that hold back humanity.

If you mean American warmongering--no, I don't disagree. I am of the school that believes the Cold War was solely driven by internal American politics and arms industry. Stalin was Stalin, but Churchill and Roosevelt knew what he was. Truman and his crew, I believe, saw Stalin as an opportunity just like Bush and his crew saw 9/11 as an opportunity.
There are certainly major problems with banking. But the banking stuff in Zeitgeist is straight from the Nazi propaganda and distracts people from the true reality.
I personally separate the subject of organized religion from whether or not Christ lived. But think about it, as little historical record as there is about Christ's life it is still more than the historical record regarding the death of Julius Caesar. We know he lived, but there is no contemporaneous accounts of Julius Caesars death, which is quite odd when you consider who he was. (I think the earliest account was a few years later.)
I don't believe Christ was the son of God, but I think his message is worthwhile. As far as Zeitgeist goes, I think it again draws on the Nazi view of Christianity as a rip-off of Aryan religion.
I think nationalism is the new deadly religion. Personally I believe in open borders. I don't know how much time you've spent in the U.S. But if you did you would see what can become of a culture and a country that excludes other cultures--it simply doesn't grow.
I'm not saying that the U.S. doesn't allow other cultures, I just think that in general Americans do not accept other cultures. There is a social tyranny of the majority (like de Tocqueville wrote about) in America. And with things such as the internet, people are less apt to join groups to represent them and act as a buffer against a federal bureaucracy.

I am not as harsh about Judaism. I think it has its pros and cons just like any other religion. But even if people are anti-Jewish that doesn't make them a Nazi. It just makes them anti-Jewish. I am not anti-Jewish, but I consider the worst diplomatic mistake since World War II was the foundation of the state of Israel.

Anyway, my point about Zeitgeist is not that it was propaganda, most things are. And it is not that it was anti-semetic--Zeitgeist itself wasn't. My point that it contain way too many direct correlation to Nazi propaganda. And the sequence of authors and the narrative they spin is based on the same premises.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Pascal

If you mean American warmongering--no, I don't disagree. I am of the school that believes the Cold War was solely driven by internal American politics and arms industry. Stalin was Stalin, but Churchill and Roosevelt knew what he was. Truman and his crew, I believe, saw Stalin as an opportunity just like Bush and his crew saw 9/11 as an opportunity.
There are certainly major problems with banking. But the banking stuff in Zeitgeist is straight from the Nazi propaganda and distracts people from the true reality.
I personally separate the subject of organized religion from whether or not Christ lived. But think about it, as little historical record as there is about Christ's life it is still more than the historical record regarding the death of Julius Caesar. We know he lived, but there is no contemporaneous accounts of Julius Ceasars death, which is quite odd when you consider who he was. (I think the earliest account was a few years later.)
I don't believe Christ was the son of God, but I think his message is worthwhile. As far as Zeitgeist goes, I think it again draws on the Nazi view of Christianity as a rip-off of Aryan religion.
I think nationalism is the new deadly religion. Personally I believe in open borders. I don't know how much time you've spent in the U.S. But if you did you would see what can become of a culture and a country that excludes other cultures--it simply doesn't grow.
I'm not saying tha the U.S. doesn't allow other cultures, I just think that in general Americans do not accept other cultures. There is a social tyranny of the majority (like de Tocqueville wrote about) in America. And with things such as the internet, people are less apt to join groups to represent them and act as a buffer against a federal bureaucracy.

I am not as harsh about Judaism. I think it has its pros and cons just like any other religion. But even if people are anti-Jewish that doesn't make them a Nazi. It just makes them anti-Jewish. I am not anti-Jewish, but I consider the worst diplomatic mistake since World War II was the foundation of the state of Israel.

Anyway, my point about Zeitgeist is not that it was propaganda, most things are. And it is not that it was anti-semetic--Zeitgeist itself wasn't. My point that it contain way too many direct correlation to Nazi propaganda. And the sequence of authors and the narrative they spin is based on the same premises.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Well I'm sure the Nazis had some truth somewhere, it's not "all bad", it never is.

Evil always disguises itself of good. Angels are always devils in disguise.

Zeitgeist makes sense to me but I am not an expert. I don't like how it portrays "religion" as meaning only Jesus, Islam and Judaism as these are not religions but monotheistic cults based on a paternal concept of "supreme being" that I find absolutely stupid. They should have used Organized Occidental Religions or the Catholic Church, etc. Most of these movies wreak of blind materialism desperately trying to infuse some theta in their sub-atomic nonsense.

I'm watching Waking Life as we speak and having a hard time not deleting it before it ends. Nerdy crap trying to grasp some nobility after swallowing darwinian and materialistic poison. But hope seems to be shining brighter in this 21st century, people are in need of real change. I need bills myself, 100 dollar ones at that. :p

I will go out on a limb here and say that Nazism is all bad. The fact that it produced some material wealth in the short run puts it in the materialistic field, and it couldn't do that without virtual slave labor. On a human level it was a disaster.
Some can argue that good and bad are relative terms. But the good in Nazism was its destructive capability. That's all it could do.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Pascal

I will go out on a limb here and say that Nazism is all bad. The fact that it produced some material wealth in the short run puts it in the materialistic field, and it couldn't do that without virtual slave labor. On a human level it was a disaster.
Some can argue that good and bad are relative terms. But the good in Nazism was its destructive capability. That's all it could do.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Germany flourished during the Nazi regime and many technological breakthroughs saw light of day. Just think of the VW Beetle!

Actually I like to think the Nazi regime was the low-toned mockery of a great regime when you think about it. So was the USSR maybe. It sure was a fun game since everyone jumped on board. Lots of indentity, games, etc... Governments now are pathetic and the only game around is losing oneself into madness.

Seriously, my point was that maybe the Nazi were right about banking. They could spot superficial phenomena but misidentified the root causes due to being utterly stupid.

Banks are evil = true
Banks are jewish = often true
Jews are evil!

Reactive mind think IMO.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I think we're like, off-topic, a little.

I'll go on record as saying the Nazis weren't benevolent. In fact, I think they are what happens when power is worshipped for it's own sake, and when those doing that worshipping consider some people not to be fully human (you know, people at 2.0 or below) and thus should be "disposed of quietly and without sorrow", to quote a red-haired faux-sage.

Pascal

I think we're like, off-topic, a little.

I'll go on record as saying the Nazis weren't benevolent. In fact, I think they are what happens when power is worshipped for it's own sake, and when those doing that worshipping consider some people not to be fully human (you know, people at 2.0 or below) and thus should be "disposed of quietly and without sorrow", to quote a red-haired faux-sage.

Not benevolent to anyone non-aryan, that's for sure.

And the quote you mention is incomplete. You either audit people below 2.0 or you get rid of them quietly. Actually such people get rid of themselves on their own, but cause too much trouble to others in the process so...