What's new

It's Official - Cincinnati Lost Its Snr C/S.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Friend of a friend" passed it to me in private and although it's not my Org and I thought it's just a rumor or a wishful thinking anyway, I was delighted to stumble upon on one of the new members here on ESMB while reading one of the recent threads that confirmed it - Mike Roiger (SirRalliart: http://www.forum.exscn.net/member.php?u=6935 ), Cincinnati Org's Snr C/S for 11 years or so, Clear, Grad V C/S, XDN C/S, CCRD C/S, KTL-LOC C/S, FPRD C/S, Purif C/S... is officially out. Please, give Mike a warm welcome. I am sure he is decompressing right now and might need all the love or at least understanding he can get. Also, feel free to pm him on anything you think can help him to start his life over, like a decent job, etc. Not that he can't deal with it on his own. But you know. He might tell his story or not, but I think he deserves a warm greeting either way. Cheers :)

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome SirRalliart

:bighug:

From what I've heard, people were coming to Cincy Org from all kinds of states, South, North, East and West, including FL and CA, mainly because of Mike's C/Sing and his team of auditors. That tells me he was doing something right.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
From what I've heard, people were coming to Cincy Org from all kinds of states, South, North, East and West, including FL and CA, mainly because of Mike's C/Sing and his team of auditors. That tells me he was doing something right.

I do hope we get to read his story.
:drama:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The Midwestern United States is waking up from its long, cold totalitarian daydream!

Welcome Mike!!

There's a bunch of us corn-fed goobers out here!!!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow that's great news! Would love to hear what it was that got you thinking and how you "woke up". I also heard great things about the Cincinnati Org when I was "in".

Mike so glad you are out and so glad you are here!!

-TL

athena8

Patron
This was inevitable. Mike is too aware and too smart not to see what has been happening with the tech. He has always had my utmost respect. :hattip:

looker

Patron Meritorious
welcome

Welcome Mike. Glad to have you on board. There is lots to read here and its fun.:happydance:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Snr C/S Cincinnati

Mike directly worked with Jeanie Danilovich/Franks/Bogvad/Sonenfild for many years, I gather. And David Sonenfild too, I suppose. Something tells me he's got a very interesting story/s to share, when ready.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
He's been posting in different threads but never started his own.
Ex Scientologists Dear Blair New Member thread
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20031&page=4

Thanks for the welcoming. You are one of the sites that kept me going that first week or two of avoiding HCO who was chasing me all over the fricking US. Relentless, though finally relented when threatened with Sheriff's involvement.

Well, I have to work up to the point of telling the stories. Afterall, my head was filled with "you're the best C/S in the US and top 5 on the planet" mumbo jumbo for a decade or so. Now it's, "how can you abandon the org when we are on the verge of going Ideal?" Blah, blah, blah. Just an SP, I guess;)

This must be one hell of a story!! Let's make this his thread, lol. I emailed him to come visit it and post! Lots of "Welcome"s here!

Mary

SirRalliart

Patron with Honors
Wow, Thanks for the welcoming!!

I'm just reading my new thread. Been at the lake all weekend winterizing the lake house and boat and watching the Cowboys finally win two in a row. I could never say such things when I was staff!! Not only would it be impossible when working 360 days a year, but it would be pts-to-the-middle-class sacrilege! It's novel that I can sit on the deck and watch the sunset drinking a Shiner and not have to feel completely guilty and wonder what I will say on that next w/h question.

I know I owe everybody a good story and the more I think about the more I realize all of the BS I have put up with for a decade and a half on staff. Obviously, I have lots of stuff to say and will try to keep from ranting too much.

Perhaps I'll leave some tidbits. I was there for the "IRS victory." I was there for the GAT implemetation. I was there for "arbitraries removed." I was there for some big-ass refunds. I was there for 7 seats as Comm Ev Chair. I was there for my own Comm Ev by the SNR C/S EUS, who, but the way, is now declared SP. I was there for my full completion of the Comm Ev Recs through IJC. I was there for XDN training at St. Hill. I was there for CCRD training. I was there for the Grades being delivered too quickly in 2008. I was there for the Grades being delivered too long in 2009/2010. I was there for the over-regging carrot-chasing Idle Org. I was there for the chase by HCO from Ohio to Texas to Minnesota - my neighbors and relatives still ask about those odd people trying to "talk" to me.

Ok, there's the general outline already. If the football game is boring tonight, I'll start on Chapter One!

Mike Roiger

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Great! Welcome, Mike. XDn training at Saint Hill? Sounds like Malcolm McPherson in 1975 or so, although it's a bit hazy for me now.

Anyway . . . :drama: . . . whenever you're ready!

Paul