ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Jesse Prince - I'm Coming Back

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by Jesse Prince, Oct 20, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Praise the Lord Jesse. We are all praying for you.

2. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Thank you for sharing Jesse Prince, this was very moving and I am sending you blessings and love :biglove: and a smooth calm recovery, you have many many people by your side even if we are far away :coolwink:

3. RichieD

RichieD New Member

Hi Jesse,
    It is totally wonderful and a true blessing that you are winning the cancer battle.

I too have recently survived stage 4 Lymphoma after 8 difficult rounds of chemo. There is a video out you may be familiar with... ForksoverKnives, and a book The China Study by Colin Campbell --these are must reads in my opinion. Here is a article on the same subject http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathy-freston/a-cure-for-cancer-eating_b_298282.html
    It deals with the relationship between diet and disease.

Again I am thankful you will be with us and I hope it is for a long time.
    Rich Dineen

4. Challenge

Challenge Silver Meritorious Patron

Yo, Jesse.
    What I don't 'get' is that you say that you have trubble eating and getting enuff nourishment. But in the past, I read where OSA had had you 'busted' for growing pot on your porch.
    So what's the scoop?

I have a neighbor who is an AIDs person, and he smokes pot in order to dampen nausea and to increase his appetite. I know 3 ladies e recovering from breast cancer who smoke pot for the same reasons.

So, if you are a toker, how does that jibe with having trubbl eating etc.?

Your friend
    challenge

5. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm glad the cancer's gone, but be aware that recovery can be long and slow, especially after chemo.

6. otgirl8

otgirl8 Patron

I am soooo Happy for you Jesse! What did you do?? Any spiritual processing?
    You are a blessed Being for sure and vert OT!!:happydance:
    I love the things you have done and shared with everyone- you never know all the people who are paying attention!!

Very Well Done! Got out and LIVE to your fullest!! YAY!:yes:

7. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Just a head's up to anyone who may be affected. I got one of these emails too.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/scientology_res.php

8. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

I think that was a long time ago. Given the scrutiny he's been under by an organization that would love to see him in legal trouble, I would imagine he can't afford to jaywalk, much less fire up a j. Which is a shame, because I believe it does help in many cases.

9. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow, Jesse,
    I logged on to have a quick look in and it's wonderful to find such good news here! Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear your good news! I'm glad you had such close family with you throughout your ordeal.

I hope you are well enough to finish your book before long. There must be overwhelming intention to your doing that. Truth and love always prevail and I have no doubt that you will finish it.

I wish you a speedy recovery! Welcome back!

10. auntpat

auntpat Patron with Honors

Dear Friend,

I am so happy with your good news. Nothing can keep a good man down. I pray that God will continue to send his healing Angels to you.

Much Love and Respect,
    Aunt Pat

11. Atalantan

Atalantan Patron with Honors

It is, however, possible to get a prescription for THC in capsule form. It is not illegal.

I don't know if it is as effective as the weed itself, but it is a legal and medically approved way to get one of the main active ingredients.

12. Free to shine

Jesse has just updated his blog.... haven't even finished reading it.
    What a story!

Happy New year Jesse!!
    http://princejesse53.blogspot.com/

13. Free to shine

And Sheila ... you are beautiful. You have helped so many, me included.
    Special New year hug to you too!

14. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Thank-You Sue for posting it here.
    That was incredible! :thumbsup:

Thank-You to Sheila and all others who helped! :clap:

15. Good twin

Good twin Floater

16. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

17. IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL Patron Meritorious

Does anyone have an update on Jesse? I've been thinking about him lately.

18. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

He posts a lot on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000125333302

In a nutshell, he survived against all odds and is now recovering from the chemo. He has a very positive attitude.

19. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

I knew Jesse had recovered, but I didn't know Shelia had played such a major role in helping him. I can't even imagine trying to care for my dying mother half the time, then turning around and caring for a friend I had not seen in decades the other half. I'm in total awe of Shelia. This place would be a much different world if more people displayed that kind of empathy, kindness and selflessness.

20. IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL Patron Meritorious