What's new

Katie Holmes and her purple hands

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Here's a still photo:

katieholmespurplehands__oPt.jpg

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Proof, I'm afraid that the CofS have almost perfected the creation of a "Ronford Wife" for Tom! They just need to perfect the skin-tone of the robots!

Soon Tommy will never have to have contact with any of those SP's that he laughed about in the video that started off all this Anonymous "Enturbulation"! :roflmao:

Terl

Patron with Honors
LOL!
Love this. OMG HER HANDS ARE PURPLE!!!!!!!!
She could be hiding her purple digits because it has something to do with what she's filming, thus the need to hide it. If it was indeed the purif, why on earth has she not already DONE the purif and moved on? I mean, she may be doing it for a second (or third, fourth, fifth??) time, but I can't see it!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Proof, I'm afraid that the CofS have almost perfected the creation of a "Ronford Wife" for Tom! They just need to perfect the skin-tone of the robots!

:lol:

Er, where can I get hold of one? (See? I don't just think about my own punchlines, I set them up for people too - this text may be deleted when replying). :)

asagai

Patron Meritorious
:lol:

Er, where can I get hold of one? (See? I don't just think about my own punchlines, I set them up for people too - this text may be deleted when replying). :)

Eek! I think I'm missing your point here. Oh, no, I must be suffering from a humour by-pass! :omg:

Seriously, you can pick one up from your local Rondroid "church" - a plentiful supply of willing, brainwashed, cute, culties! Can't guarantee the purple hands 'though! :no:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Eek! I think I'm missing your point here. Oh, no, I must be suffering from a humour by-pass! :omg:

Seriously, you can pick one up from your local Rondroid "church" - a plentiful supply of willing, brainwashed, cute, culties! Can't guarantee the purple hands 'though! :no:

No joke is funny when it's repeated and explained, so I'll leave it at that.

Come to think of it, it probably wasn't funny in the first place. :melodramatic:

I cracked a great lesbian gag on the Drugs thread and got nary a titter. Is this humour by-pass a virus? :unsure: Is it catching? :nervous:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe looking bat shit crazy is her cry for help. She can't say anything but she can do that.

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey all: Do ya think Katie might be actually communicating with the Media/world by doing/showing stuff like this?

:hmm:

I know, I'm a conspiracy nut sometimes.....:blush:

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey all: Do ya think Katie might be actually communicating with the Media/world by doing/showing stuff like this?

:hmm:

I know, I'm a conspiracy nut sometimes.....:blush:

Tom's been holding her hands so tightly, he bruised 'em. Ooops.

Not that he's a controlling SOB or anything.

Last edited: