ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Kay Rowe Resigns From The Church of Scientology

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by OperatingSP, Sep 8, 2012.

1. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

From WWP:

Kay Rowe Resigns From Scientology

https://forums.whyweprotest.net/community/threads/kay-rowe-resigns-from-scientology.105001/

SEE ALSO: https://www.facebook.com/kay.milasinovichrowe

2. OperatingSP

http://scnpeace.wordpress.com/2012/...ort-high-crime-report-ec-aosh-uk-and-so1-sec/

3. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Looks like business as usual in the Church of Scientology.:thumbsup:

4. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

[​IMG]

What today's fashionable Squirrel Administrator is wearing to the office.

5. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

When I use to do doubt formulas I always wondered how I was going to get the actual stats of Scn.

I could get them for the Mission I was working in but not Scn. at large.

6. Gib

Gib Crusader

The ethics formula's and anything else, ARCX PC = send auditor to run ruds, all of it is to keep people IN. Look at the PTS data, all designed to keep people in, in the organization called Scientology. And critics of scientology because they have withholds or crimes against scientology. Per Mike on this video, he says a lot of times we could not find crimes, It's about 7 minutes into the video (hopefully this will make one feel better if they think they have crimes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j-PetErOeY&feature=channel&list=UL

7. OperatingSP

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I remember her from ITO when we were both on staff there in the early 90s before she went off to be an IAS reg.

I don't see her posting on ESMB for quite a while yet. :)

Paul

9. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Never ceases to amaze me when the use of Scientology processes to view Scientology never results in an accurate identification of the correct WHO and the correct WHY. L Ron Hubbard devised a remarkable hiding place: front and centre. Confront that Evil.

Welcome home, Kay. Stay off the hypno-cans and Kool Aid. You'll be fine.

10. OperatingSP

11. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I am absolutely wracking my brain trying to remember who this woman is.

Her name is so familiar.

Does anyone have a photo?

12. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

13. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

When I was in, I always liked her. She was always kind and real. I think she may end up here sooner than one might think. I am optimistic. :)

14. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Glad she got out. Hope she gets further out.

[​IMG]

15. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Having walked the walk (staggered the stagger, crawled the crawl?), it does not surprise me the stages that people settle on. It can be incredibly painful to dump the whole mind-set all at once - or too fast (note to self: what the f***k were you thinking doing it the way you did!). It eases the extreme discomfort to keep somewhere within the confines of a familiar system.

It's like a series of steps which each person takes at a different speed and different awareness rate. There is a huge amount of emotional, spiritual and mental stuff to work through.

I recognise the current plateau Kay is on. I was once there. I spent several years saying/thinking almost identical stuff that she is speaking of. I just didn't talk about it or post on the internet about it.

Go well Kay. Take your time, be kind to yourself and may you get all the way out of the tunnel. :)

16. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Click on link in OP. Page down thru comments. Some anon put in big photo.

17. Gib

Gib Crusader

True.

Her blogs write her story.

I like it from the viewpoint that it will help others take the first step. :thumbsup:

18. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Congrats to Kay Rowe! Awesome postings! The truth is exposed and it is time to go viral with an e-mail to 10,000! "operation 10,000" is what I like to call it! :coolwink:

19. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Yep, all true. There are as many paths to recovery from Scientology as there are people who have left the cult. My observation, really, was that the tech is the least useful tool for the process because the last thing a person recovering from Scientology needs is more Scientology. Like most learning curves, I guess, it has to be done in stages (thanks for not saying "gradients"). True that Scientology often seems the only tool available at the start and the comfort of the familiar cannot be denied. Its really my own sense of frustration that the mind-fuck can't be ripped away, like a plaster; a harsh, searing pain that lasts an instant, rather than a slow peeling-off which extends the ache. I'd like to think that if it were me on the journey out, all those I encountered spoke their version of the truth. I accept that delivery is all-important for the tender and that I have a bad habit of calling a "spade" a "bloody shovel". How do you soften the blow without also assuming you know best for that person?

^^^ That.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  20. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

hypno-cans ... that's an expression that is worth comandeering!

Pete