ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Keith Relkin Gay Scientologist

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by AnonKat, Mar 12, 2011.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

For AnonMary:(edit) I WAS MISTAKEN REGARDING THIS GAY SCIENTOLOGYGROUP. I FAILED HARD. THAT MAKES ME A FAILFAG

Mainpage is gone. Link at the bottom of the page if you go there redirects you to Church Faggotry

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

You must wonder who writes this garbage. They try very hard but they don't get it right.

3. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh, he will learn. Sooner or later he will learn that he cannot progress up the bridge and stay gay.

From DMSMH:

"The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief, includes any and all forms of deviation in Dynamic II [i.e. sexuality] such as homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc., and all down the catalog of Ellis and Krafft-Ebing) is actually quite ill physically... he is very far from culpable for his condition, but he is also far from normal and extremely dangerous to society.."

4. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

5. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm sure we'll be seeing more of these articles coming from other gay Scilons. I guess the next thing we'll be hearing from them is how those remarks made by Hubby about homosexuals being 1.1 was taken out of context! :dieslaughing:

TP

6. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks Anonkat.
    I would expect to feel more emotion and less infomercial if this was indeed initiated and written by the person credited as being the author. :confused2: Maybe not.

7. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

8. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Is Keith Relkin a made up personality.....a ficticious character....made up by OSA?

9. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I know him personally. He was someone I C/Sed when I was in the SO. If my memory serves me right, he was doing co-audit either at CC Int or ASHOD. I C/Sed him at one or the other, for at least 1/2 a year, maybe longer. Long enough to remember his name and open this thread and read it!

At that time, he had a Clear stripe on his folder, and it was known he was gay. I cannot honestly remember if we were trying to fix it or not, but I do know he would never be allowed on the OT Levels with that.

10. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

The official CoS line now is that the anti-gay stuff was a transcription error. Seriously.

From Larry Wright's New Yorker piece (which is *still* the #1 most popular story on the NYer's website):

11. DoneDeal

DoneDeal Patron Meritorious

I remember him from the early 80's in Seattle. And I looked at his facebook page and that's him. Guess that dosen't prove he wrote it, but...

12. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Dang! It looks like DM is going to have to edit Dianetics and have it reprinted and resold all over again. Maybe he'll order to have all the old copies of Dianetics collected and burned or shreded like he did the old Red Vols.

So, how are all the practicing gays going to make it up to Full OT and Total Freedom if they aren't allowed to do the OT Levels? :omg: They'll only be half baked.

13. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

And I am SP declared for homosexual activities! Ha ha! I still have my issue too!

Why wasn't it cancelled then if it was misprints of transcripts? :confused2:

14. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

gordon bennet Bea you made me spray coffee on my keyboard.

:dieslaughing:

15. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Why have you posted this thread at all. You posted it at 12th March 2011, 10:18 AM when I posted the link to that article on Mar 10,2011 2:33 am at Marty's blog. I know all about it and knew years ago. The net is full of posts about Keith and the problems he ran into with the church, inclusding posts of mine, as I know Keith and his family. My question on Marty's blog was 'where is the evidence that there was an internet group', which my post below shows me asking.

So, YOU need to lusk moar! And stop being such an butt kisser. It makes me sick to my stomach sometimes to see you scramble to post for attention's sake.

Mary McConnell | March 10, 2011 at 2:33 am | Reply
    Marty, can you explain what you mean by this?
    [..] First, he was also under mind-bending Scientology Inc pressure because of his contribution to creating a Gay Scientologist community on the net.[..]
    Keith Relkin is a longtime gay scientologist who in 2000 first brought to the internet and attempted to cultivate what is now a now short lived ‘gay Scientologist community’, not Rex Fowler. Keith was openly gay as far back as the mid 80′s and tried to get corrected for years ubtil he finally gave up. That was when this article came out:
    I’M HERE, I’M QUEER, I’M A SCIENTOLOGIST
    http://www.liveandgrow.org/fab-scn.html
    What did Fowler have to do with this?

Lynne | March 10, 2011 at 6:58 am | Reply I would like to know more about that remark also.

Margaret | March 10, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Reply I had personal conversations by email with Rex on this matter, and I will vouch for the accuracy of Marty’s statement. Rex Fowler did indeed contribute to the ongoing creation of a Gay Scientologist community on the net. I will also say that I have personal knowledge that it was OSA that put the kabosh on it in 2006.

Mary McConnell | March 11, 2011 at 1:56 am | Reply OK, then. So where is the evidence that such exists or existed on the internet? I’m a good researcher and the internet is a big database for many things. I don’t like heresay unsupported without some evidence. I found nothing to support that such a community ever existed on the internet. Can you please provide some evidence? A link of some sort? This would benefit everyone. Thank you.

Lynne | March 11, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Reply It seems like Margaret saying she had personal interaction on the matter would be enough evidence. The fact that data has been removed or destroyed does not mean that Alexander didn’t reach some town in Afghanistan in 328 BC. I believe Ptolemy’s journals (in fact someone else’s report of them since the originals were lost) which says Alexander did reach that town. That’s my view on it.

Margaret | March 11, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Reply Mary, There are still mentions of the group in various comment sections of the time period (2005-2006). It was called “Clear Rainbow”, it was a Yahoo group, it was indeed started by Keith Relkin (who last I heard was still in the CoM), and the group was later disbanded under pressure from OSA, around 2006/2007. I lost contact with Rex around this time, but he had met and gotten to know Keith.
    You can see mention of the Clear Rainbow group in this beliefnet.com archive discussion called “Gay Scientologist?”:
    http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/message_list.asp?boardID=444&discussionID=477896

Just Me | March 12, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Reply OK, I think I’ve got it now. If you’re gay or bisexual and a Scientologist and you are committed to being true to your own sexual self-identity, you will be given destructive Scientology auditing which will drive you around the bend and either put you in the hospital (like Keith Relkin) or drive you psychotic and lead you to murder and other destructive acts (like Rex Fowler).

Geez, this is just a big old ball of LET’S GET THIS MURDER TRIAL OVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE DON’T HAVE TO CONFRONT JUST HOW FUCKING EVIL THIS FUCKING CULT REALLY IS!!!!

Unfortunately for David Miscavige and his partners in crime, I don’t think this is even close to the end of this story.

Just Me

Margaret | March 12, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Reply Sadly Just Me, even the folks in the CoS who are/were trying desperately to reform their organization from within, are running into a brickwall. And in this case, it ended in this horrible tragedy with Rex Fowler, Tom Ciancio and their families.

Cat Daddy | March 12, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Reply http://www.liveandgrow.org/fab-scn.html

Lurk moar

“That’s right, I’m a Scientologist living in West Hollywood. I’m also openly GAY, very involved in the GAY community, GAY civil rights and AIDS activism… in case you were interested.

In fact, there are quite a few of us happy little Scientologists here. And considering that this community is confronted by the same problems of drugs, unhappy relationships and the stress of living which all communities are faced with, Scientology is likely to continue to catch on here… because those are the things Scientology addresses and has answers to. “

Cat Daddy | March 12, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Reply LOL at F****try, (no ofence ment)

“There are several points on which Scientology and the gay community totally agree: (1) Human Rights. There is zero tolerance in Scientology for any violation of human rights and you always have recourse in the Church if you feel that your rights have been violated. As I’ve said, I’ve used these on more than one occasion myself; (2) The committment to fight the drug problem in our communities. This is obviously not just a problem of the gay community, and pharmaceuticals are offenders as well as recreational drugs. Scientology has solutions to not only drug abuse, but to the toxic residuals which stay in the body for years afterward and can cause lasting physical and mental effects.”

Margaret | March 12, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Reply Cat Daddy,

These quotes by Keith Relkin were made before OSA stepped in in 2007, gave him sec-checking (Keith actually ended up in the hospital for a week or two afterwards), and effectively ended Keith’s desire to disseminate to the gay community. The community of gay/lesbian/bisexual Scientologists (ClearRainbow) that Keith had previously created and fostered, then died slowly thereafter.

The only reason OSA allowed it for as long as they did was for PR purposes. Once it became known that Rex Fowler — who was on OT VII — was coming out of the closet as a gay or bisexual man, they quickly tried to suppress and cover-up the whole thing.

You can see Rex’s own words on the subject at the beliefnet.com link I provided above. He was posting as “Lost Cowboy”.

Just Me | March 12, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Reply Margaret, a couple of points. According to the post by “Smurf” at http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=395401&postcount=18 Rex Fowler posted as “OT Cowboy,” not “Lost Cowboy.”

I’m not happy about discussing anyone’s sexuality. But in the spirit of dox or stfu, at http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ered-ciancio-killed.77722/page-3#post-1444559 “Smurf” also said, “Rex was a straight, gay-friendly Scientologist….”

Just Me

Just Me | March 12, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Reply Margaret, never mind … have since realized you were talking about posts made by “LostCowboy” at the beliefnet.com site you provided a link to above. Got it.
    JM
    ------------------------

After getting the name of the group. I was then able to locate the information from a 2009 post by Smurf :
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/celebrity-openly-gay-scientologist-rejoins-the-cult.43056/

In 2009 posted this to clear up falsehoods the church has seemingly let spread. Keith is a good person and his family are good people. Scientology is homophobic.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ist-rejoins-the-cult.43056/page-2#post-906821

On Mar 10, Smurf confirms the group and Fowler's involvement
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/marty-says-scientology-ordered-ciancio-killed.77722/page-3

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

love ya too

:coolwink: glad to be of service, Requesting Thread Merge

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  17. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:eyeroll:

18. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Greg Churilov

Lurking moar in progress. Got another name and more Sci Faggotry from 2001