ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Keith Relkin Gay Scientologist

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by AnonKat, Mar 12, 2011.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Why am I homofobic ?

Stop being such a huge faggot !!!

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...hy-declaration-of-independence/#comment-25168

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

web community

But now we have more personages involved and this website of wich seems a lot has been deleted

per Hubbard 2 is a group lol :D

3. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Don't you have anything productive you can do? As was posted at Marty's blog, the group was disbanded in 2006. There are no 'more personages'. All that is already on the net and they have long since been suppressed by the church. If you are so interested in this, why not go find them and ask them what it's like to be a member in name only of a church that treats them like lepers?

4. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Rex Fowler

So that you do believe without dox but not that Rex Fowler did support them.

Rex Fowler is not an evil man.

5. AnonyMary

Man, you are a mess. You just don't get it. I never said I did not believe Rex Fowler supported "them". I questioned where the comment came from, and whether such a group existed on the net. I posted here that after getting the name of the group, I was able to locate information on it and Fowler's involvement.

Rex Fowler's name is not in that 'dox' you posted here in the OP.
    His involvement in that group has nothing to do with the group comment at Marty's. I'm glad he tried to stand up for the rights of homosexual scientologists. Thing is, Rex Fowler is now an evil man, whether you like it or not. He's a convicted murdered. He killed a man in cold blood. He deserves his fate.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  6. AnonyMary

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

He is still not an evil man and yes he He's a convicted murdered. He killed a man in cold blood. He deserves his fate (time in jail)

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

haterzzz

[​IMG]

9. AnonyMary

Taking on the valence of MArty Rathun will get you nowhere.
    I am no hater. Rex Fowler is what he is. A pathetic scientologist who made the worst of decisions. Some OT, heh?

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

lol you picked up on that

You are a proper Scientologist putting Rex fowler into 1.1

11. AnonyMary

What the hell is wrong with you that you can be so wrong and obnoxious? Calling me a scientologist is like calling Hitler a friend of mankind. Watch what you write buddy.

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

The Church will say the same: Rex Fowler is an evil man and he belongs in jail. Nothing to do with us

13. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Great, and thanks, I hadn't read that...of course, another transcription error!!!!!!!!:duh:

Davis you are one lying son of bitch:dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

TP

14. CarpeDiem

CarpeDiem Patron

Let me guess: it is another DM program?

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

admitatly I floofed the goof on that one.

mainpage: http://www.liveandgrow.org/

Although a bunch of pictures are gone involving keith

EDIT: I WAS MISTAKEN REGARDING THIS GAY SCIENTOLOGYGROUP. I FAILED HARD. THAT MAKES ME A FAILFAG

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  16. AnonyMary

Well, thank you for stepping up to the plate and admitting your mistakes.

Yes, Old is old but the church cannot erase from the internet the proof that they at one time sanctioned this group, which they later squashed.

I suspect that Paul Haggis read all this about what Keith Relkin and others were doing to get acceptance of gays in scientology and make it known in the world. Haggis has made an impact so that Keith and other gay scientologists can see that what the church is doing is just plain wrong.

Dox on CoS involvement at the beginning
    [​IMG]

cached archived copy of Church of Scientology of original press release
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030425...gy.org/en_US/news-media/news/2002/021211.html

original now dead
    http://www.scientology.org/en_US/news-media/news/2002/021211.html

Human Rights “Multathlon”
    December 11, 2002
    SCIENTOLOGY NEWS MEDIA
    Linda Simmons Hight
    (323) 960-3500

Human Rights “Multathlon” Running Team Presented with Rainbow Flag in West Hollywood

In a ceremony today at Metropolitan Community Church in West Hollywood, gay rights activist Keith Relkin presented a rainbow flag to the captain of a team running 250 miles throughout Los Angeles on behalf of human rights. The event is the L.A. “Multathlon” for Human Rights and Tolerance, sponsored by the Church of Scientology International.

Presenting the rainbow flag, adopted by the gay community as an emblem of diversity, Relkin declared that “gay rights are human rights” and acknowledged the running team for their dedication to all forms of human rights. “Over the years I have worked with the Church of Scientology for greater inclusion of gay people like me, and today represents a milestone in that progress,” said Relkin.

He also commended Metropolitan Community Church Pastor Neil Thomas for supporting the Multathlon event and marathoner Bill Thomas for representing gay athletes in the Multathlon.

The 20 runners form one of dozens of diverse ethnic, religious and community groups uniting to celebrate the 54th anniversary of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. To draw attention to the Declaration and its meaning for Los Angeles today, the “multathlon” (“many contests”) started at City Hall in downtown Los Angeles December 10 and will end with a concert in Hollywood five days and 250 miles later.

Participating in the Multathlon are representatives of the county sheriff’s office, police and fire departments, city councils, churches and non-religious groups in every community along the route.

After the launch at City Hall Tuesday morning, individuals and teams from the participating communities have run, cycled, rollerbladed and skateboarded portions of the route, with the core team of athletes covering the entire route. The athletes stopped at Olivera Street, Chinatown, Koreatown, consulates on Wilshire Boulevard, houses of worship of numerous denominations, police and fire stations and schools. At each location, signatures were collected on the Multathlon Human Rights Proclamation to show support for the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and uniting Greater L.A.

The five days of events culminate Saturday, December 14 with a 3 p.m. grand finale festival and concert on L. Ron Hubbard Way in Hollywood near Sunset and Vermont.

The 2002 Multathlon is coordinated by the Church of Scientology International whose headquarters are in Hollywood, assisted by the International Foundation for Human Rights and Tolerance. The event is supported by the L.A. Multathlon Advisory Committee which includes Friends of the United Nations and ethnic and religious leaders from throughout Southern California.
    -----------------------------

17. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Symbol

Now where do we get some of those those T-shirts ? :coolwink:

Wow I am impressed at your datamining skills.

OP post on WWP ? link on Marty's blog ?

18. AnonyMary

like I said way back when in an earlier post onthis thread, this is OLD NEWS.

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

But it's lulzy

20. practice

practice Patron with Honors

Scan the SP declare and put it online!!!!