ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Keith Relkin Gay Scientologist

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by AnonKat, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I was AOLA staff for many years and what you say here pretty much coincides with what I remember.

I don't know the policy that all C/Ses took on this. I do clearly recall that when Pat Selle/Bromley was the NOTs C/S she would not allow anyone to attest to NOTs (OT V) if they were still a practicing homosexual.

2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

There were many people around who hadn't moved forward with society since the day they started staff.

They still thought, if they started in the seventies that black people were inferior, women should work in the kitchen unless they were in the Sea Org, that LBGT's were just people with implants who would suddenly realise that they were their bodies and that the pyches were making them fancy the wrong sex.

Many of the newer staff seem to be the kids of the old ones, kids that went to scientology schools and never actually mixed with real people. They still see the world through seventies eyes. They might accept that people are not inferior to others because of race. They might accept that women can think about other things that ribbons. I doubt very much though they can accept homosexuality.