ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Knowledge Report on a dying Sea Org Auditor suffering from cancer

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Kha Khan, May 14, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

Again from Marty (see my motto below). This time about a Knowledge Report on a dying Sea Org Auditor suffering from cancer. Marty explains:
    The Knowledge Report:

[​IMG]

/

[​IMG]

/

[​IMG]

/

In addition to the Church of Scientology's treatment of an elderly cancer patient, this Knowledge Report is relevant for several reasons. For example:

First, it demonstrates the Church of Scientology policy of getting their "elderly onto Medicare," which saves the Church of Scientology "100's of thousands of dollars."

Secondly, it also shows that it "is a bizarre viewpoint for a Scientologist" to think that "reading the newspaper" is "not entheta and is informative."

Third, hugging an 86 year-old man is "inappropriate 2D stuff."

ADDED:

Fourth, from the Knowledge Report:
    This is of interest.

What was her status before she got a green card? How long was she in that status? How did she get the green card?

And isn't it nice that, instead of paying for her medical care, the Church of Scientology instead made sure she (finally) got a green card and then put her on Medicare. After all, it is only right that the taxpayers of the United States, and not the Church of Scientology, pay for the medical care of Sea Org members.

There are other interesting points in the KR.

The PDFs of the Church of Scientology Knowledge Report on Claire Reppen follow:

Claire1.pdf
    Claire2.pdf
    Claire3.pdf

/

WWP Thread: Knowledge Report on a dying Sea Org Auditor suffering from cancer

/

ADDED:

Need info, only in part to satisfy Scatman on WWP:
    I have no idea. Why don't you ask him?

Is it possible that the KR is a fabrication? Of course it is. One of the reasons I posted this both here and on ESMB is to get more information. Perhaps somebody on ESMB (less likely here, but possible) knows the identify of the woman who was in charge of the “care” of elderly FSO staff during the relevant period of time, and/or the identity of the person who wrote the KR.

Or perhaps one of the recipients of the KR can authenticate it if that person has blown.

/

ADDED:

From WWP with thanks:

Hopefully transcribed correctly:

/

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. Kha Khan

Need info, only in part to satisfy Scatman on WWP:
    I have no idea. Why don't you ask him?

Is it possible that the KR is a fabrication? Of course it is. One of the reasons I posted this both here and on ESMB is to get more information. Perhaps somebody on ESMB (less likely here, but possible) knows the identify of the woman who was in charge of the “care” of elderly FSO staff during the relevant period of time, and/or the identity of the person who wrote the KR.

Or perhaps one of the recipients of the KR can authenticate it if that person has blown.

/

3. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Can ya reduce the size of that scan or re-add it as a clickable link? Thanks :)

4. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

Ugh!

As bizarre as the author appears, it still looks like a valid report, not a fabrication.

Claire in her independence is described beautifully. I am sorry she had to suffer SO abuses and idiocies. But, she was there by her own choice.

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

There are clickable links at the end of Martys post:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

To me the report seems genuine. No need for Marty to make something like this up as it is typical for the Sea Org to treat their people this way.

This woman was a Class XII Auditor, made tens of millions of dollars for the Sea Org and this is how they treat her. The report and Martys post are worth reading, there is some interesting info in there as KK said.

6. Kha Khan

From WWP with thanks:

Hopefully transcribed correctly:

7. Kha Khan

Links are already in the OP.

And here:

The PDFs of the Church of Scientology Knowledge Report on Claire Reppen follow:

Claire1.pdf
    Claire2.pdf
    Claire3.pdf

/

8. Kha Khan

9. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

This demonstrates exactly -

WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD RUN BY SCIENTOLOGY?

Kha, the scan in the OP is still huge and needs scrolling side to side, can it be reduced?

10. Kha Khan

Done.

/

11. Kha Khan

Done.

/

12. Kha Khan

From the OP:
    This is of interest.

What was her status before she got a green card? How long was she in that status? How did she get the green card?

And isn't it nice that, instead of paying for her medical care, the Church of Scientology instead made sure she (finally) got a green card and then put her on Medicare. After all, it is only right that the taxpayers of the United States, and not the Church of Scientology, pay for the medical care of Sea Org members.

/

13. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the info Ka. I thank God every day that I was outqualled for the SO.

14. Kha Khan

From WWP with thanks:

15. Kha Khan

I do NOT know how reliable this is, if at all, but some people on Marty's blog are saying that the care giver who wrote the KR is Sherry Rabey. See here and here.

In addition, there are numerous references to and comments about a "Sherry." Indeed, Marty himself says:
    I am relaying this information not as a statement of fact or as proof, but as a starting point for investigation or refutation.

I am cross-posting this to WWP to see if it refreshes anyone's memory.

/

ADDED from WWP:

/

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  16. Type4_PTS

Reading the St Pete Times during that time period would have provided some coverage concerning the Lisa McPherson case.

17. Kha Khan

/

Claire Reppen and others doing construction work on Sunday, December 6, 1998.

/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/

From an In Memoriam page:
    /

18. Type4_PTS

Per Marty, she got busted off her post by RTC because she refused to agree with DM's altered definition of an F/N. For that she was sentenced to hard labor at 66 years old after making the FSO about 50 million dollars. :grouch:

19. Patricia Curtis

Patricia Curtis Patron with Honors

No, my dear friend, I would not want to live in a world run by Scientology. I hate Scientology. And this Knowledge Report performed on Claire Reppen contains a few of the reasons why.

1. I hate Scientology for teaching people that visiting with family, chatting with friends, taking walks, hugging people, reading the newspaper, eating good food, and generally enjoying life are punishable offenses. This is so far beyond wrong…it would be laughable if it wasn’t so damn heartbreaking.
    2. I hate Scientology for tricking people into believing they are free thinkers when the reality is they stopped thinking freely the moment they sat in a chair facing another person and were instructed to stare at that person while a third party determined whether their actions received a “pass” or a “flunk.” Scientologists, the moment you subjected yourself to be “trained,” the moment you allowed another person to judge your performance, the moment another person decided your pass-or-flunk fate -- from that exact moment you stopped thinking freely and became contingent to the approval of other persons and/or the Scientology system of laws. Admit it. Your every action as a Scientologist is subject to the laws of Scientology and by how other people perceive you are adhering (or not) to those laws. This is not the definition of a free thinker. A free thinker does not depend on rules, regulations, policies, commands, directives, and subjective “passes” or “flunks” to dictate their lives. That’s what makes them “free” to “think” “freely.” You know, as in free of form limitations. Your training has conditioned you toward automatic thought and away from freethinking. And I hate that.
    3. I hate Scientology for forwarding a philosophy of cutting people off from one another. There is nothing more important than human connection. Nothing. Inserting wedges of enmity between persons to any degree is pure evil and the surest sign that the goal of Scientology’s philosophical structure is control. If the greatest degree of creation in our lives comes through relationships, then the easiest way to control a person is through emotional isolation. I hate that Scientology promotes disconnection and I don’t care who came up with the idea - it’s evil.
    4. I hate Scientology for promoting words like “mud ball” and “meat body” to describe this physical universe. What a travesty to set a person at odds with this magnificent planet and the beauty and glory of their own human body. These bodies and this world provide limitless possibilities for us to grow and learn and discover who we really are – which is what it’s all about, right? There is no personal growth in viewing this as a “prison planet” where everyone is suffering and only Scientology can do something about it. That is an abstract and impersonal perspective of people and the world which contributes zero to answering the question, who am I really?
    5. I hate Scientology for relegating people’s medical needs to government programs instead of "doing something about it yourself!" ... Scientology! Here's what Scientology does for people's health. First you lure them into chain smoking and drinking copious amounts of coffee in order to keep up with your horrendous time demands. Then you use up every bit of their strength, energy, gifts, skills, and talent to further your money-grubbing goals. Then, when their biology finally breaks down under your relentless push to brand the world with the Scientology logo, you deliver them up to the nearest Medicare/Medicaid social worker and you wash your hands of them until they die. How you manage your life-exiting members is on a perfect par with how you manage your life-entering members. You simply abort them.

:angry:

I never knew Claire Reppen but she sounds like a lovely lady. Frankly, she sounds like someone who really did want to do something good in the world. This seems to be true of a good number of Scientologists – including my friend “Benny”. I know I’m sounding like sour grapes here, and I don’t usually go there, but reading that KR made me ill. I don't hate Scientologists - to be sure! But Scientology is an atrosity in my mind.

Sorry if this has been too over the top.

RIP, Claire.

20. AnonSunshine

AnonSunshine Patron with Honors

What an unbelievable KR. It shows that the person who wrote it has no idea on how to treat an elder person. I am over 50, and go to the bathroom often, because my bladder is not that good any more. I can not hold urine too long, and if my bladder is completely full, I become incontinent. So my solution is to go to the bathroom oftenly as to not allow my bladder to get full. In my
    50's, I go much more often to the bathroom than this lady.
    I was a public member, but I had never agreed with that of not reading newspaper, or watch TV. I always had TV in my home, and always have read the newspaper, or the news in the web.
    Since when socializing with other people is a degraded thing? Degraded is to put veterans SO members to use Medicaid as if they were indigent, after they had worked for Scientology for so long with an exploited pay. I bet she was really hungry. SO members do not eat well, the food sucks.
    I was shocked reading that KR. It made me sick to know that DM expends the money with him instead of honoring and reciprocating to members for years of service in the SO. This to me is elder abuse in full, and wasting tax payer money for benefits that Miscavige should be paying out of the millions of dolars that SO members made for Scientology, not knowing that it was to be used by DM lifestyle.
    DM MUST BE STOPPED. MEDICAID IS BEING USED BY MISCAVIGE FOR THE SO ELDER AFTER THEY PRODUCED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR DAVID MISCAVIGE. JUST THAT IS ABSOLUTE FRAUD. PLEASE AUTHORITIES INVESTIGATE IT.