What's new

KRC x2

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
n.b. I found this while cleaning out my ESMB digital sock drawer. Wrote it when I had a passing interest in The Basics. Worth posting, I think...

Squirrel Alert!

The following is a brain fart. Please bear with me.

Affinity is the weak side of ARC. LRH blabbered on about Reality and Communication but gave Affinity the short shrift, even in his defining book, Science of Survival.

A break in Reality is a break in Affinity. A break in Communication is also a break in Affinity. A break in Reality is not necessarily a break in Communication and vice versa.

Affinity belongs in a different class along with Emotion and Sensation; these are all difficult to define adequately.

I suggest that instead there be 2 KRCs with Knowledge being common to both. After all, Scientology is supposed to be about Knowledge, Knowing about Knowing, no?

So you then have a Knowledge, Communication, Reality triangle and a Knowledge, Control, Responsibility triangle.

Imagine fitting both these triangles together with the Knowledge sides coinciding; one then gets a square with Knowledge forming a diagonal through the square.

Now imagine breaking the Responsibility- Control connection and the Reality - Communication connection.

Rotate the Knowledge sides so that they are perpendicular to each other so as to form a cross with Responsibility, Control, Reality and Communication hanging on the ends.

Now turn the ends so as to form a swastika. (or reverse swastika)

Responsibility, Control, Reality and Communication are now only linked through Knowledge.

I suggest that this represents the Church of Scientology where Knowledge is comprised solely of “pure LRH”.

In other words, one’s sense of responsibility, control, communication and, especially, reality are always moderated by the gabillion words uttered by LRH through Policy Letters, Technical Bulletins, Books, Lectures, etc.