What's new

L RON HUBBARD’S GREATEST OT POWER

Gib

Crusader
Perfect recall is possibe, I once witnessed it. On my trip
to India I was reading a large 500 odd page novel. My
friend asked what page I was on, and then what paragraph. He then started reciting from that point with perfect recall.
remove that silly hat, you doth.

You really think anybody here believes you?

I have no idea what a clear is but if a person were really clear and there were these aliens called Psychlos they would have to be pretty stupid to write a book about it. That being said I got paid 37.50 to tell my story to a phd researcher for a couple hours today. I asked her if this info was going to be used for the good of mankind. She laughed. Really I don't know what they use it for.

TruthSeeker

Perfect recall is possible.

The medical term is savant syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

The most famous savant was Kim Peek, the inspiration for the autistic savant character Raymond Babbitt in the movie Rain Man. Peek read by scanning the left page with his left eye, then the right page with his right eye. According to an article in The Times newspaper, he could accurately recall the contents of at least 12,000 books. Peek lived in Murray, Utah, and spent a considerable amount of his time reading at the Salt Lake City Library and demonstrating his capabilities at schools, with great help from his father.

https://autisticandunapologetic.com/2018/05/26/6-astonishing-autistic-savants/

https://list25.com/25-amazing-savant-minds/

https://www.hwns.com.au/about-us/bl...th-savant-syndrome-the-truth-behind-rain-man/

https://www.wisconsinmedicalsociety...-with-incredible-savants-what-have-i-learned/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677584/

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/6f8dd0ec08c76e2b66580e95b7b04da4

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/...08/islands-genius-how-savants-do-what-they-do

There are a number of normal people who developed savant syndrome after head injuries.

https://www.rd.com/health/conditions/savant-syndrome/

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/when-brain-damage-unlocks-genius-within

https://www.brain-injury-law-center.com/blog/acquired-savant-syndrome/

Nueroscientist and professor Berit Broggard of the Center for Neurodynamics at University of Missouri-St. Louis theorizes that acquired savant syndrome results from the brain reabsorbing neurotransmitters partially destroyed during injury. This forced re-wiring of the brain is what allows savant skills to emerge. Scientists are hoping to tap into this potential with low frequency magnetic stimulation to the brains. Until then, we can all continue to enjoy acquired savants’ pure mathematical genius, artistic talent and beautiful music.

https://traumaticbraininjury.net/2013/10/03/acquired-savant-syndrome-and-tbi/

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180116-the-mystery-of-why-some-people-become-sudden-geniuses

https://www.livescience.com/45349-brain-injury-turns-man-into-math-genius.html

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's another essay from Brian, cross-posted here from Outer Banks Facebook group with his permission:

SPIRITUAL LOVE VS. SCIENTOLOGY HATE

How could we ever have considered Scientology a road to spiritual truth?

Hubbard was not just a dangerous influence on our minds, he is actually deserving of being called part of a dark force. He taught hate. He taught no sympathy. He taught Christ did not exist or if he did he was a pedophile. He devalued family.

These quotes below contrast the difference between the saintly nature and demonic nature. The contrast is stark.

1- “In whom there is no sympathy for living beings: know him to be an outcast.“ Buddha

2- “Listen with the ears of tolerance! See through the eyes of compassion! Speak with the language of love!” Rumi

3- “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.” Jesus

4- “The vibratory force of God’s love, consciously directed by man, neutralizes the power of evil. God could instantly destroy evildoers; but instead, He uses love to coax created beings back to Him.” Yogananda

5- “And there is a power there that eventually transforms individuals. That's why Jesus says, “Love your enemies.” Because if you hate your enemies, you have no way to redeem and to transform your enemies. But if you love your enemies, you will discover that at the very root of love is the power of redemption.” Martin Luther King Jr

6- “It it easy enough to be friendly to one’s friends. But to befriend the one who Regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.” Mahatma Gandhi

7- “ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.” L Ron Hubbard

Hubbard was a hater of humanity........ straight up and vertical!

campbell.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
And here's another:

DECEPTION AND TRUST

These two words sum up the channels through which L Ron Hubbard was able to take over the minds of human beings.

When I look at why and how I became ensnared, it really boils down to Hubbard the deceiver and me trusting; a simple formula for mind enslavement.

That was my karma: being deceived and trusting a deceiver.

My simple understanding of karma is: that which I create, I must experience. It’s very simple.

So, if I experience being deceived by L Ron Hubbard, I must have created deception in this or past lives in order to experience it, in order to learn something.

This is not the view of shame or blame, it’s how the universe teaches us dharma or right action. Karma is instructive. The idea of punishment is really a human construct of a benevolent universal learning intelligence; it’s instructive.

I have many friends who never wanted anything to do with Scientology. They, from the very beginning, never trusted Scientology. My mom always thought Hubbard’s picture revealed a user and con man.

Obviously my mom did not have in her nature the magnetic attraction to be deceived by Hubbard the con man.

But I sure did.

Trust is such a powerful trait. Trust opened my mind and heart to receive and accept information coming to me. Trust can bypass reason and common sense. Trust can allow unscrupulous teachers to invade the mind with wrong knowledge and thinking.

Trust, without a reasonable and working intelligence leaves the front gate to the fortress open for the enemy to invade.

What a lesson! I’m so happy I learned it. Whatever unknown need I had to experience this deception was fulfilled through Hubbard.

My trusting heart and Hubbard’s black deceptive heart created a perfect macabre tango of the abused and the abuser.

So thankful I am done with the dance. Now I can share with others the path out of the cage of Hubbard’s deceptive black heart.

May all beings be filled with joy, wisdom and happiness❤️

May we all have trust for the truth only. And may that truth reveal itself to us through our undying curiosity and spiritual practice.

ladder.jpg

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The one amazing feat of ability, or superpower I heard about Ron was his ability to smell or taste the fact that someone with dirty overalls had walked through the galley. That's just so impressive, such a useful ability.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
And here's another:

DECEPTION AND TRUST

These two words sum up the channels through which L Ron Hubbard was able to take over the minds of human beings.

When I look at why and how I became ensnared, it really boils down to Hubbard the deceiver and me trusting; a simple formula for mind enslavement.

My simple understanding of karma is: that which I create, I must experience. It’s very simple.

So, if I experience being deceived by L Ron Hubbard, I must have created deception in this or past lives in order to experience it, in order to learn something.

This is not the view of shame or blame, it’s how the universe teaches us dharma or right action. Karma is instructive. The idea of punishment is really a human construct of a benevolent universal learning intelligence; it’s instructive.

I have many friends who never wanted anything to do with Scientology. They, from the very beginning, never trusted Scientology. My mom always thought Hubbard’s picture revealed a user and con man.

Obviously my mom did not have in her nature the magnetic attraction to be deceived by Hubbard the con man.

But I sure did.

Trust is such a powerful trait. Trust opened my mind and heart to receive and accept information coming to me. Trust can bypass reason and common sense. Trust can allow unscrupulous teachers to invade the mind with wrong knowledge and thinking.

Trust, without a reasonable and working intelligence leaves the front gate to the fortress open for the enemy to invade.

What a lesson! I’m so happy I learned it. Whatever unknown need I had to experience this deception was fulfilled through Hubbard.

My trusting heart and Hubbard’s black deceptive heart created a perfect macabre tango of the abused and the abuser.

So thankful I am done with the dance. Now I can share with others the path out of the cage of Hubbard’s deceptive black heart.

May we all have trust for the truth only. And may that truth reveal itself to us through our undying curiosity and spiritual practice.

View attachment 15740
I don't believe in karma and I don't believe in 'past lives', so you and I don't have very much common ground in that area. To me it's just chaos and chance. Shitty things happen to beautiful people who I'd say didn't deserve it (you might say there's something they did in the past that predisposed them to it but I don't buy that) and good things (like winning the lottery, to give a crass example) happen to nasty people. That's the way the world works AFAIAC.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
And here's another:

DECEPTION AND TRUST

But I sure did.

View attachment 15740
I didn't so much trust Hubbard at first. I don't think that was it and I am still not sure how it all happened. What I do remember is that the clams who recruited me were pretty "evangelical" in their ways. They were typical fanatics and THEY were the ones who insisted that I trust L. Ron Hubbard, or "Ron" as they called him. One of them always said that, "Ron has never lied to me."

They were loud, insistent, and prone to sternness and even anger in their demands that I "see the light". When I hesitated or disagreed or asked for more time to "think about it" the friendly love bombing stopped and they became annoyed and disappointed in me. I gave in to the peer pressure most of the time and that was what ensnared me, I think. I TRUSTED HUBBARD BECAUSE HIS FOLLOWERS SAID I SHOULD.

On the other hand, these clams were only doing Hubbard's work. They were just extensions of Hubbard. So, in a way it is all the same. I ended up getting recruited by Hubbard and trusting Hubbard.

It's all in the past now and I hope I learned something from this. I hope I never ever desire to be liked or approved by anyone at any cost ever again. It's silly now when I think about it. I wanted a con man and his followers to approve of me and when they withdrew their friendliness, I caved in and agreed with them. Such a typical criminal ploy. That's really what got me into that cult, I think. I formed a bond with these people who themselves were deceived and wanted them to stop being annoyed with me.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I don't believe in karma and I don't believe in 'past lives', so you and I don't have very much common ground in that area. To me it's just chaos and chance. Shitty things happen to beautiful people who I'd say didn't deserve it (you might say there's something they did in the past that predisposed them to it but I don't buy that) and good things (like winning the lottery, to give a crass example) happen to nasty people. That's the way the world works AFAIAC.
I don't have a firm belief in either karma or past lives. There may be something to it or not. But I still liked the essay so posted it.

It's not something I wrote. It was written by Brian Lambert who also wrote the other essays in this thread (and many others).

As with Brian though, I found that my coming to trust Hubbard was a key moment for me. I set aside any critical thinking skills I possessed as they no longer seemed necessary, which opened the door to accepting truck loads of bullshit which I used to build my prison of belief.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Absolutely! I daresay that is where a lot of us came unstuck.
Several years prior to getting involved with Scientology I did a battery of tests including IQ, capacity for logical thinking, and others, all done during high school for the purpose of helping determine a career choice. I scored very high on all of them.

That I got sucked into the Scientology cult several years later was a source of great embarrassment for many years after I realized the true nature of that organization I joined, and then spent 10 years on "clearing the planet". LOL

But I'm over all that and forgave myself for ever getting in, and took some hard-earned lessons from it all.