What's new

Lawyers are advertising - Sue Narconon!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had a friend call me. She lives in a tiny town in the midwest. She said she sees commercials all the time re: Attorney's advertising to SUE NARCONON!!

Game on mother fuckers!! Game on!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::dancer::dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hattip::hattip::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::party::laugh::laugh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I had a friend call me. She lives in a tiny town in the midwest. She said she sees commercials all the time re: Attorney's advertising to SUE NARCONON!!

Game on mother fuckers!! Game on!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::dancer::dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hattip::hattip::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::party::laugh::laugh:

On the other hand. . .

"People only attack us when we are winning!" (L. Ron Hubbard)

ergo:

"People only sue us when we are winning!"

A Scientologist can clay demo that for you.

They feel good about it.

So, they are not concerned at all when they are being sued to death.

Wogs call it delusion & denial.

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Lawyers will advertise anything, when they see a way to make money drowning puppies on Sundays...

But some are decent - rare find though

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lawyers will advertise anything, when they see a way to make money drowning puppies on Sundays...

But some are decent - rare find though

come on Techless - you are being GLIB. This is huge!!

Attorney's not in fear of advertising "if you have been harmed by Narconon"? - this is BIG NEWS!!

This will become the new normal in Scientology!! 2-60 years along the time track - you did not see this. :biggrin:

Narconon could be the back door to taking this cult down in the courts.

Narconon fucked up big time. They mixed Scientology with HELP. Thier HELP failed and people DIED. They lied about WHO THEY WERE!!

Thank you sir for fucking it up. It is all your fault - Captain David Blackheart Miscavige! Get yourself to the HOLE and give me 50!:stickpoke::neener::bleh::tease::smack:

(50 years - so you can die there where you belong you crazy psycho):yes: