ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leader’s wife

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by BlackRob, Aug 8, 2013.

1. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

In the World of Scn, one never tells COB what to do and you suggest things or question COB's actions at your own peril...Remini, as did Haggis, found that out through personal experience. This is a point that Wright made in his book re: Scn Celebs..."Where are these guys?" The short answer is, "Being Good Scns" and following "Source" and "Command Intention". That's why they are more and more being viewed by the Public as chicken shit weirdos.

Face:)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Update: From the NY Daily News' gossip section...

Here's a link to the rest of the article: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...boss-wife-missing-unfounded-article-1.1421881

Haven't yet seen a response by Co$/scientology about Ms. Remini filing the missing person's report -- but it might come soon.

Where's Shelly?
    JB

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

4. still here

still here Patron with Honors

I completely agree, however it is not the Scientologists who are asking, or watching. It is everyone else...and the rest of the world and its media, or police, are not so easily influenced by DM's waffle....! :yes:

5. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

LAPD in the pants of dm . . . No, wait, other way around, dm in their pants - and lapd getting the stick, if ya know what I mean. Up the back-end . . . . And don't even know it . . . dm laughing all the way . . .

STUPID ! :scnsucks:

6. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Not if the police were paid off. But then, maybe the Daily News source is a plant. Wait and see...

7. All he has to do is have Shelly's attorney meet with the police and say she is not missing, and she doesn't want to be bothered and it's over, just like they did for Hubbard when he was too insane to be brought out in public. Unless the idiots in the cult start waking up and asking questions, it will be business as usual.

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Why is America the greatest country on earth than ?

9. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep, this was the scenario I feared was gonna happen. It was probably a pretty easy slam-dunk. Get lawyers involved, cops back down. Problem (for DM) goes away. But does it really?????

10. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

BECAUSE SHE MAY BE DEAD? :nervous:

She knows WAY TOO much!!

If Slappy divorces her - she gets half of those Off-shore bank accounts filled with our IAS, CCHR, WTH, Narco-Nuts, Criminon, Wise and Scientology DONATIONS!!

It just makes sense that she has been destroyed or broken beyond belief!

They would have paraded her out with the media all over it one month ago!

They didn't! Why not?

There may be many "skeletons" buried in them there hills of Gillman Hot Springs!:omg:

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

12. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Because America hides its criminals for the government in "churches" - watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U8-AaB7yiBY

That is why the government won't intervene. They need a place to hide their crims and be protected from the Law of the Land!

13. I don't think she's dead I think she went OT just like Hubbard and everyone else they either had to hide away or kick to the curb. Scientology has no means of dealing with mental illness or any other illness for that matter, when someone gets severely ill they are preferably offloaded or if they are too high profile to be offloaded, they are hid away.

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

DAMN I STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE ANGRY ABOUT STUFF I must be OT Bezzillion

[video=youtube;USpuUodcOt0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpuUodcOt0[/video]

15. pollywog

pollywog Patron with Honors

I don't get it. So let's say my husband offs me, or locks me away somewhere, and my best friend, or maybe my niece, hasn't heard from me in a while, so they file a MPR. Well, heck, my husband hires me a lawyer, who meets with the police and says, "nah, she's fine!" The police just buy that shit?

Good to know.

16. Pheryn

Pheryn Patron with Honors

Apparently. Awesome, right? :banghead:

17. With Hubbard all they had to do was produce a letter stating he wanted to be left alone and it was good enough for the court

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/bfm22.htm

18. iHateDuplicity

iHateDuplicity Patron with Honors

I had hoped for a lot more than this, but unfortunately I'm not surprised. I was really hoping this move from Leah would gain traction and really be something that would catch Cof$ flat-footed. But predictably, in Los Angeles and Clearwater, OSA is too well connected for this to get the attention it deserved.

Plus, let's face it - the police's hands are tied to a large degree. If they make contact with a "missing person" and that person specifically states they are fine and doing well and are happy where they are, then that is the end of the matter. There is no criminal charge to press. Ask any cop who's been in the home of a battered wife, bruises on her face and arms yet swearing she just fell down and her husband had nothing to do with it. What are they going to do? They literally can not do anything.

The reports about Leah filing the missing person's report were all over the media today including in newspapers like USA Today, so they'll follow up with news of her "being found by the LAPD" and that will be it. So very disappointing that this couldn't be gotten more into the public eye. But as I said before, if you are waiting for the "general public" to get outraged about injustice and atrocities and rise up to do something about them, you are going to be waiting a long time. Look at the general malaise about Obamacare, yet it's about to financially ruin 90% of this country's citizens and they act like they don't even know it. Same with income tax, etc. Not to get all tone scale about it, but the public in general are in apathy and are not about to take this fight to the door of the Cof$. We're not even close to that yet.

19. Blownforgood

Blownforgood Patron

20. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

I am confident that the Cof$ handle this the same way they handled the El Ron "Missing Person" episode with Nibs many years ago...Notarized documents/statements via Attorneys.

I am equally confident that the "fallout" from what Leah did is in its infancy. This story will be picked up, followed up on and lead to to further articles and questioning. The "Story" here is not so much about Shelly as it is about Leah Remini pursuing unsavory issues about and with her former "Church", and what those issues are.

EDIT: Ms. Remini does not live in a vacuum...She has access to the best Attorneys, Agents and advisers.

Face:)