ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath nominated for award

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Glenda, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Glenda

Glenda Crusader

2. Glenda

Glenda Crusader

A personal comment about this series:

This series aired on New Zealand TV (on Sky I believe) late last year.

People I know watched it. They were deeply moved. There were tears and anger and a range of other emotions. I dealt with passionate phone calls and people that normally don't swear, swearing about the insanity of scientology.

This series has been a game-changer in my little world. It opened up dialogue. Sometimes I literally could not get a word in because of the passion Leah, and team, generated in my friends/family.

This series is powerful. It is having a serious impact out in the world. It is raising awareness about the true nature of scientology.

I am very grateful. My respect and love to Leah, and the team.

3. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

deleted..
    (wrong thread>>reposting)

4. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's something to see that Leah Remini has gutted the carcass.

Frankly, I foolishly thought it was more formidable than this.

There's a recent play about her that comes with an apparent faux official Scientology release dissing the cast and Leah. It is a parody of what Scientology actually does.

The only life Scientology can get is to blood suck another cult.