Leak e-mail - 48 hours ultimatum for some Clearwater OTs

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Nobodyatall, Aug 26, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Nobodyatall

Nobodyatall Patron

Recent e-mail leak. 48 hour Clearwater ultimatum. Get in or get punished.

Rae also posted this later in the thread.

Pressure time...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Wonderful! Nearer and nearer to the cliff edge. . . .

Paul

3. Slappy is getting the Kool-Aid ready, it's time for the OTs to final visit Ron's space ship

[​IMG]

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

It's so insane.

5. Hubbard wouldn't have it any other way

6. everfree

everfree Patron Meritorious

Now ~that~ sounds like desperation!

7. Dulloldfart

I hope someone gets to post the email soon. Then it will show up in Google and lead to ESMB or WWP, so any frantic churchies can get some friendly help.

Paul

8. Blue Spirit

Blue Spirit Silver Meritorious Patron

FOOTBULLETS ?

It seems that he is starting to shoot himself somewhere above his foot !

This is likely a blessing in disguise, as those not committed will be forced to

show their true position.

This will in time lead to a full mutiny, as it has or almost has in Australia.

I fear for the good Freezoners, though.

9. Div6

Div6 Crusader

10. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Why do you feel for FreeZoners? There's nothing to fear. If Miscavige shoots self in foot, it actually benefits the FZ.

11. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Oh wonderful news. This Miscavige person (I'll assume for the moment he is a 'person' in that he appears to be operating a body) is definitely on the Wham-a-Clam side of the opposing forces. Right On, Davey! Keep up the good work. Keep pushing 'em out of your cult and we'll keep welcoming them to freedom.

12. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

I knew DM was totally nuts, but this is INSANE! :omg:

13. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm really glad I got out when I did. It must be miserable for those who are still in. And can you imagine being a staff member who has to enforce this? The pressure is building . . .

-TL

14. Unfortunately the people who need to get away from the insanity of Scientology the most are the ones too messed up by Scientology to just walk out the door and leave.

15. ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt Patron with Honors

Over 2 years ago, I got an email inviting me to a SUNDAY SERVICE and a MANAGEMENT BRIEFING at the local ORG. The email was pretty demanding, so I wrote back and asked why such a harsh approach. :confused2:

The reply I got was amazing.:omg: I was already pretty much decided that it was over at that time.:yes: Then came the email. I was told that I was part of the "62 percent" who were not connected up confronting the scene. I was not being part of "the team". :no:

Here is a quote from that email:

" I am going to gradiently apply HCOPL Ethics Review until all CLEARS and OTs in the field either cognite and get on board, or receive a GOLDENROD so the rest of us will know who is and who isn't a Scientologist that forwards the aims of SCN in a real and active way."

And it went on and on. :whistling: Of course, it ended with "maybe we can even help you".:ohmy:

Well I considered it a threat and obviously it did not create the desired effect.:no:

Never did get the GOLDENROD.:nervous: NOT!

16. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Equally luckily, the more Scientology is enforced, the less justifications people have for it's insanity "work". This pressure will force more out the door.

17. Dulloldfart

One result of a "stand up and be counted" ultimatum is that it ends up with a count.

If this thing gets pushed through (please, please . . .) there will have to be a definite, written-down definition of where the line is between on-board Scios and rejects. Then at last we can all say, or at least we can when someone in the know defects, "Now there are 7,836 real CofS Scientologists on the planet" or whatever. And that will be the end of the 8 million or whatever the official figure is these days.

Paul

18. It's not all bad news, at least they will be able to claim they are the most spacious cult on the planet with over 20,000 square feet of space per member.

19. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Super-duper,choice, marvelous,sweet-as,made my day!!!!

20. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012