ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Leak: Narconon Course Pack

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by anon2487, Jul 8, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. anon2487

anon2487 Patron with Honors

This was recently leaked on WWP. I know a lot of people had wanted this for a long time over there, so thought I'd post here too.

[​IMG]

Thanks to the original leaker.

Number 2 (pic below) is still needed, so if you have it, please don't be shy!
    [​IMG]

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Ah, what fun :D

A comparison with the official Co$ courses (mostly with the exact same name) will show little difference (except that the NarCONon price is several times higher than the official cult's one.)

I'm very glad that this has been done - it will help unravel the web of lies around NarCONon.:thumbsup:

3. anon2487

anon2487 Patron with Honors

That's what's really needed. Someone/two/three with sufficient knowledge of the equivalent Sci literature, to be able to produce a valid and fair comparison.

The frontgroups (Narconon in particular) seem to be one of the few viable routes the cult still has for drawing people into their scam. Giving the lie to the notion that there's any fundamental difference between the "secular" and "religious scripture" would be invaluable if done well.

Ammo, I believe is the word. :)

Either way, they make for interesting reading though.

4. Taylor

Taylor Patron

Hey did anyone find book 2 yet? Also book 4a's reading material seems to be indentical to book 1?

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow! Most of those are the original intro courses and they were less than $60.00.

6. Taylor

Taylor Patron

Well if they are originals I'm not sure how much changed. I've been reading them so I know what's going on with my BF who's currently stuck in the Narconon Warner Springs.

He is talking about the TRs in book one and I know exactly what he's saying from reading it. How exactly old are these books? lol

7. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Wait till he gets to the 'Ups and Downs In Life' course. That's where he discovers that anybody fucking with his indoctrination is a criminal and he has to disconnect from them.

Zinj

8. Taylor

Taylor Patron

OMG what BS! It's amazing that they call themselves a drug/alc re-hab!

Also why is everything in like a picture book format, is that to entice children into reading it?

For anyone that has it I still need book 4a, the download is the same material as book 1..otherwise where do I find it?

9. scooter

They are the same as they deal with "Training Routines" - you are just supposed to do them "tougher" the second time around on 4A. :D

Oh, and the picture book format? Hubbard decided in the late '70s that the civilization was becoming so illiterate that all the "basic" Scientology materials needed lots pictures with them to help people understand them. Especially if the person had been on drugs.

10. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

working on it right now for Jan17th Court.

11. Intelligence

I went through the Narconon Program and was a Course Room Supervisor:

Book 1 is the Gradient Intro to TR's up to One hour eyes closed and one hour eyes open. In this Book, you can not Bull Bait any subject concerning Drugs or Sex.

In Book 4a, the TR's are increased up to TR9, and 2 hours eyes closed and 2 hours eyes open. You can now Bull Bait the student using harassing Drug and Sex jargon.

Very humiliating, demeaning and degrading. I have seen tears, crying, and fist fights in the Course Room. Incredible.

The Quebec Human Rights Commission is using some of these practices in part, to justify the charge of "Exploitation of a Handicap". Big Case against not only Narconon, but the entire organization.

Having these books and comparing them with the $700.00 box of new Scientology Books I was given by Narconon, is awesome and valuable towards correlating and proving Narconon IS Scientology and a recruiting operation to fill the coffers of the Church.

12. Intelligence

Tip of Sinking Iceberg

Scientology-Narconon Auditing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This next text scan is from a Narconon Program Book 4b. The comparison is exact.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  13. Intelligence

14. scooter

I love the smell of burning UFO cult in the morning - keep at 'em, Dave. :thumbsup:

Soon the toxic cult will be just ashes. :happydance:

15. Intelligence

I smelled sulpher when I woke up this morning,..., LOL

We're going to change gears and "Kick it up a Notch" in 2011:)

16. Sekh

Sekh Patron with Honors

Thanks. I'm very happy with this material.

Number 6, the one about personal values and integrity is great. It tells you that you must always tell the truth, except when it is better for Narconon when you lie. Acceptable truth doctrine. First they tell you you're a dirty lying junkie or alcoholic, then they make you feel guilty about that, and then you hear that lying is permitted if the cause is served by it... the cause being getting more money for Narconon.

That's how you mess people up....:angry:

17. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

How did the 17th Jan Court go?

18. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

Originally posted by Scooter:

Was Hubbard referring to himself when he came up with this? Or, was it that he noticed all of scientology's children were illiterate due to studying the tech instead of getting a proper education?

19. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

It was postponed due to a lawyer getting ill. Believe it's sometime later this month.

20. Intelligence

This notice comes up when clicking on Download Link for ALL of the NN Books?????

[​IMG]