ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leaving

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by svonhatten, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

:storm:

The idea of that makes me furious. It's bloody outrageous.

2. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Oh you only say that cuz it's true.

Yes, you're right. It's disgusting. I read about it in one of Chuck Beatty's posts.

They did it when the staff were away working.

Outrageous. Chicken Shit. Invasive. THIEVING!!!!!

Just plain wrong.

3. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, I well remember, back in the SO, how outraged I was when I found Security at my berthing one day I came home, unpluggin my personal computer to take it away to be checked "for out-security." With what right?! It's like finding a thief in your apartment. You want to call the police. After one week and numerous KRs up to and including RTC, it was returned. I think I wrote something like "If I wanted to be out-security I wouldn't need a computer for it, just paper and a pen. you want to confiscate all my papers and pens, too?!"

Admittedly, it does make it easier to be out-security with a computer. Nevertheless...

Victor

4. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Just like you are allowed to have children there, you are also allowed to have laptops. Just like you are allowed to talk to your declared family members.

OH, you CAN, but LRH says you will be declared for being connected.

Oh, you CAN have children, but if you do decide to keep the child and not abort, you will be Comm Ev'ed and be a DB in the WOG world. Oh, and your husband will NOT be coming with you to help support you.

And laptops? Well, they have to go through security first. They have to internet disabled. And before they leave with you (when you have cognited) they again must go through security and emptied out.

Scientologists and Sea Org members ARE free to do whatever they want....:duh: