Lisa Marie, weighing in @ 165 lbs.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by byte301, Mar 20, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I was at the grocery store today and noticed Lisa Marie on the front page of one of the rags.

There was a picture of her and she is really heavy. This is a picture I found of her...but not the one in the rag I saw.

[​IMG]

She is only 5'3" so it really shows. I feel for her, more so then Kirstie since she hasn't made an ass of herself on Twitter.:D

Scientology sure can't handle weight problems...or any other problems.

Pricilla is looking rather weird. She must have had a lot of work done on her face. Bizarre.

2. SaguaroRose

SaguaroRose Patron with Honors

Byte: Well, fat happens to the best of us.......think of it as being a foster home for homeless body thetans! :D

3. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

this seems to be a developing EP for being in Scientology too long.

4. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Yeah, well I still have my youthful figure and another 50 lbs or so! I'm not fat...I'm fluffly! Those body thetans are having trouble finding a solid surface to cling to on me. I jiggle. :D

5. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

I'll bet that there are not a lot of sea orgers that are that plump... after all, how fat can you get on one plate of rice and beans per meal? :confused2:

6. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

So it looks like the EP of the upper levels is sickness, Fat or death. I am so glad the tech is working. NOT!

7. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

The long term effects of being part of an extreme control group like the C of S is lowered personal control and independence of thought, resulting in increased obsessive compulsive behaviour.

8. SaguaroRose

:lol: I'm down wit dat, sista! Myself, I've achieved "maximum occupancy"! :coolwink:

9. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I hung up a No Vacancy sign! :hysterical:

10. Atalantan

Atalantan Patron with Honors

I recently read on one of the blogs that some people start gaining a lot of weight after doing the L10 rundown.

"Celebrity" scientologists are more likely to have the money to do this rundown, so may be showing up with weight gain, a la Lisa Marie and Kirstie.

11. Cadetification

Cadetification Patron with Honors

Hehehehe, I guess she has to keep sessionable? :whistling:

12. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

13. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

It's baby fat

Lisa Marie has four children, two of them twin toddlers. I'm not sure how most women with two grown kids and two babies would look! :shrug:
    Her mother was, unfortunately, the victim of a quack plastic surgeon who went to jail. She must be really pissed.:angry:
    I would reserve criticism of their weight and looks. Remember celebrities are pretty much kept in the dark or in a position to be blackmailed.
    Weight loss is a hidden standard for many. I must say most scns I knew who were over weight just ate too much or ate poorly or didn't exercise. Nothin' to do with scn. But if they decided it was their case or someone else decided it was their case then, well, good luck getting out of that trap!

Would be interesting to see the good some celebrities could do if they bothered to learn the truth and realize what it was they were supporting and stop doing it! The church would not survive without its celebs I think.

14. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

Once 2 or 3 more celebs bail out, I think an avalanche will start and they'll pretty much all go.

15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

It's not that "weight loss" is a hidden standard.

There is no hidden standard.

Scientology does not hide it's claims.

It guarantees that you will become total cause.

It guarantees that you will be a happy, healthy person.

It guarantees that you will be surviving in power on your dynamics, which includes your body.

It guarantees that Scientology, Clear, OT and Total Freedom IS the standard by which you should judge all things and all people.

In fact, Scientology demands that you adopt its standards.

So, the only thing "hidden" is that Scientology cannot deliver what it sold you.

The reason these fat, flakey Scn Celebs get so much attention is that they are a living, breathing, vibrantly & profoundly funny PUNCHLINE to the joke of Scientology.

Living evidence that it doesn't work.

The only people that is hidden from is Scientologists.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  16. The Clam

The Clam Patron with Honors

If she had never been in Scn she would be thin and beautiful as she was as a teenager. Doesn't L10 cause people to get old also. She is looking old too that probably from the OT levels.She may have illnesses caused by Scn. I know all this because one day I gave my dog a touch assist and he die 7 years later but I knew that if I didn't give old George a touch assist he would still be alive today at the ripe old age of 35, human years.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335892,00.html

17. apple

apple Patron Meritorious

Weight gain? Maybe because of lifestyle maybe partly genetics. Her dad was not skinny in later years.

18. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

That's nice of you Arthur and it does you credit but let us not forget that Kirsty and Lisa Marie have the money and the time to be able to actually take care of themselves - but they do not.

as someone who has grappled all his life with weight problems I know it is not easy but these two are managing to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

So yeah, I think the criticism of them is totally right. they are a pair of lazy overweight, over paid gits who spend their time promoting a 'self help" con and of tricking others. They can rot in hell.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  19. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

Hey, I just read Kristie Alley has a new line of weight loss food. Maybe they should try it.

It's interesting that the higher you get up the bridge you are suppose to be more cause over life and MEST. MEST would include one's own body. Can't they decide what weight they want to be from day to day?

Or just maybe they really can't be cause over MEST... but that would mean Scn. doesn't work... that can't be right.... hmmmmmm

20. SaguaroRose

Hear, hear, Mick! I am also one who would love to have the time and energy to take better care of myself, if I weren't working most of the time to be able to survive and have a home. Keep trying though..... :treadmill: