ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

List Of All Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Recovering Scientologist, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Thanks! :thumbsup:

2. Tigger

Tigger Patron Meritorious

Someone on a.r.s. (a Scientologist of course) is pointing out that the list is not credible
    and the title is not accurate because the list contains some who are not ex-Scientologists.

He does have a point. What do you think? So should those ex-Co$ who still claim to be Scientologists be removed or should the title be changed to
    include both ex-SCN and ex-COS?

Is there an e-mail addy available for questions, corrections, additions and/or deletions?

Tigger

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Anyone can register and then edit the list, Tigger.

I corrected it to read, "a list of ex-Scientologists and current non-CofS scientologists. . . ."

Paul

4. RightOn, the person over on WWP that started the list, sent me a PM and instead of trying to reinterpret it, I'm just going to copy/pasta.

RightOn has spent many many hours working on this list and was even updating the thread while on vacation. I don't think I would do that. So I know I appreciate his/her effort a lot.

Oh, and the list is on the wiki now and can be edited by anyone who registers over there. So discrepancies and such can be fixed with a few clicks.

5. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

6. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

I guess you can add me to the list. The church already has me on their SP list.

7. auntpat

auntpat Patron with Honors

ME TO

Patricia Buie ( used to be Muro, Reg at LAOrg, C F at ASHO, Cl 6 aud. OT1}1957 - 1973, posts as Aunt Pat on EXSMB

8. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Me three. :yes:

9. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

BUMP

See thread

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-a...-ex-scientologists-who-have-spoken-out-48237/

which is far tl;dr.

The following quote however is why I bump. Could exes please help?

10. TrevAnon

Another shameless bump because the list now has OVER 1.000!!!

"The following is a list of people that have left the official Church of Scientology organization and have spoken out publicly against it. Although some of them still believe in the validity of the core precepts and practice them outside of the the Church of Scientology, all of them have denounced the legitimacy of the organization itself. The names are listed alphabetically by last name. As of the last count, there are 1005 names on this list. The purpose of this list is to give courage to others who are still in to finally leave, or those who have already left to speak out. Also, perhaps those that are still in may recognize a name they may have known before and are unaware they have left. It is also important to show how extensive this list is, especially now that some senior former members have come forward. The list demonstrates that there is a significant problem with organized Scientology.

More at http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientologists_who_have_spoken_out

11. johnAnchovie

johnAnchovie Still raging

Jolly spiffing, don't you think?

While I am not great one for causes and games, I am excited by this, it is a kick in the teeth to cult and can be refered to in iterviews. I remeber that it was important for me, back when I first left, to find some kind of a community, o9ne is so isolated when one leaves. This will go a long way to helping others in that situation.

12. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:thumbsup: :clap: :hug:

13. TrevAnon

Patricia is already on the list.

14. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

This is very awesome.

Anons have changed the title of the list to refer to former members of the CoS - rather than Ex-scientologists. It's intended to embrace independent scientologists and freezoners who see themselves as scientologists.

The previous links should all work.

15. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

It really made my day when I was browsing through the list one day and came accross MY name. :happydance:

Thanks to whoever did all that work creating that list! :yes:

16. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

bumpity bump - big list is BIG! :happydance:

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

Shoutout from the hivemind peeps on WWP still plowing away on this project and who have their sights set on seeing it hit the 1500+ mark by the end of this year...

For those of you here on ESMB that support this fine effort, please take a moment have a good looksee over the current list on the above link, and post us some halp ITT with any relevant info you can offer if you spot any obvious errors or omissions.

TIA!!

17. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

Me too! Glad someone noticed (besides the OSA bots who spent years trying to out me. ;-)

18. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Bump for all - please have a look over the list and see if you can name any that aren't there who should be. :prettyplease:

This is one "stat push" that I wholeheartedly endorse - more fun than a thousand "Birthday Games" and there's no "hip hip hoorays" at the end - just another excellent tool for getting people out of this toxic cult.:happydance:

So :begging: take the time and look over the whole list.:thumbsup:

And, even if you don't qualify yet, maybe you know someone who might.:coolwink:

19. Feral

Feral Rogue male

The vid link next to my name has been removed by user.

A link to my story below would be good if any one tech savvy can be bothered. :)

20. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

This list is more accurate and updated:

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out