ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

LIVE! Miletsone Two! Independent Scientology Membership Community! $30 per year!

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Jun 21, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Some things NEVER change - and when it comes to Scientology, whether in the Cult or out in an INDIE group - here ya go:

From LIE-L-Stone II's Super Theetan Indie "gonna still save the world" Calvin :

I have said so much already, on the source of these attacks, that repetition is pointless.

• I agree with Lana, it’s all just pathetic noise,:duh: and I now believe it best handled in four
      effective steps:

:ohmy:1) Ignore!
      :ohmy: 2) Establish a worthwhile purpose/s (if not already done!)
      :unsure:3) Network, work hard & smart, flourish & prosper, using ARC/ KRC.
      :nervous:4) Build relationships with like-minded, supportive people. (Building relationships in Scientology? IMPOSSIBLE! Ever try to be friends with a Scientologist? Good luck with that one! The days of having tender loving care using the TEK is virtually impossible - the "compassion gets audited out!!). :yes:

ML, Calvin.
      • [​IMG]theosismanides June 29, 2013 at 1:26 am Calvin, good summation! 1, 2, 3, 4. happy to see you here and pitching in! Good summary! 1, 2, 3, 4. Like LRH used to do. Codifying things instead of speaking randomly.
        • [​IMG]Calvin B Duffield June 29, 2013 at 2:30 am Hey Theo, thanks man. Truth be told, I learn something from everyone I meet! One of the most valuable “something’s” though, is the ability to see & correct what isn’t working (Qual).:omg:
          I see that capacity exemplified in Lana, and her refusal to get thrown off her purposes, too.
          Keeping it simple,:whistling: as you say, like i, 2, 3, 4.

ML,Calvin.
    • [​IMG]Calvin B Duffield June 28, 2013 at 7:03 pm Lana,
      Now over the frustrations in trying to hitch up my registration, thanks. Just need to say what a wonderful new spacious layout this place has. So, one feels they’re no longer cooped up in a “box”. “Space”, is conducive (and synonymous) to “beingness”…. So kudos on that.:wtf::wacko::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::smoking:

Also great to see a bunch of familiar rebels ‘n ol’ crocks here too. (wink!)
      Well, MS2 has come back from a heavy engram, inflicted before birth, and survived against all predictions that it wouldn’t. KNOWING, what tried to kill it, can certainly help to make it stronger.
      “When children become unimportant to a society, that society has forfeited its future.” LRH.
      Looks to me like we’re all invited to be step-fathers & step mothers, to your newborn, Lana?
    • [​IMG]Chris Black June 28, 2013 at 8:14 pm One of the best codes ever written by the old man. Hell, all his codes are just so bloody spot on, they really show the true compassion of Scientology and of LRH. But this one is just marvelous.
      #16 really applies to all of us who have been part of the Church of Scientology, whether on staff or not. As LRH said in KSW, it has something to do with us whether we are on staff or not. The (mis) application of Scientology tech in the Church (and in the field) occurs because we didn’t insist hard enough that it be kept standard,:whistling: REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES. This goes for everyone, Scientologist and ex-Scientologist and imposter alike.

#17 has to do with what’s occurring in the public eye currently, good or bad. It has always been something to do with us. Any of us has had the opportunity and voice to change public opinion. Some have deemed it worthwhile to contribute to the conflagration; others continue to mend and bring hope to lives new to Scientology or already broken dreams.
      And #2 applies to each of us in the independent field, in the non-CoS arena out here. Every knock, every attack, every derogatory comment, every accolade, every success, is a demonstration of our ability to apply – or not – this point of the Code.
      Interesting, isn’t it, how this Code, if one ever called themselves a Scientologist, how we either contributed to this code or we violated it?
      At least, those are some of my thoughts and perspectives. I’m glad to be reminded of such an ideal Code. Thanks, Lana.
      Chris Black
      • [​IMG]Calvin B Duffield June 29, 2013 at 3:18 am Chris, really great to see you aboard, and punting your contributions to this Theta Place. We will grow & expand :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:too, by seeing that we collectively help Lana build it from grass roots up. If we dump the seriousness, keep it light & fun, we’ll have a real ball!

ML, Calvin
    • [​IMG]Formost June 29, 2013 at 4:55 am Well said, Lana.
    [h=3]Leave a Reply[/h]

[h=3]Follow Blog via Email[/h] Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

[h=3]Recent Posts[/h]
    [h=3]What is Milestone Two?[/h] Milestone Two is a community of people who want to see that the LRH aims for Scientology are met. :omg:

There is no affiliation or connection with the Church of Scientology -- as Milestone Two operates wholly separate from such. In fact, the majority of Milestone Two's members are people who have been excommunicated by the Church of Scientology, or persons that have departed and are practicing Scientology outside of the Church. Many members are anonymous and provide their support for ongoing projects while still "under the radar".
    You can get more details on Milestone Two at www.milestonetwo.org.
    This blog and its articles are just a snap shot of the views and activities of Milestone Two members.

[h=3]Article subjects[/h] [h=3]Archive[/h] Search for:

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Milestone Two has 20 members

Milestone Two has 20 members

Paul Foster
    Jim Logan
    Chris Mann
    Bruce Smith
    Lana Mitchell
    David Cooke
    ingrid smith
    Max Bleiweiss
    Kevin Boland
    Mickey Edwards
    Sue Henson
    Bernie Jackson
    Bernie Wimbush
    Bellido AC9
    Bob Simpson
    Dan Koon
    Lisa Hamilton
    Moti Weizman
    Dani Lemberger
    Mark Shreffler

By Sex

Women Women (5)
    Men Men (15)

By Age

21-23 (3)
    39-41 (1)
    42-44 (1)
    48-50 (1)
    51-53 (2)
    54-56 (2)
    57-59 (3)
    60-62 (3)
    66-68 (1)
    69-71 (2)
    84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (6)
    CA (2)
    IL (2)
    SE (1)
    US (9)

3. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Milestone Two has 20 members

Lisa Hamilton? Is that Mark Hamiltons wife? Mark was my old Asho (Day?) course supervisor. Always loved him. He seemed to maintain a light hearted demeanour that just made you want to be a good little study, special for him:)

4. CommunicatorIC

Logan: Policy is not subject to KSW, and can be revised, or something, maybe.

Logan: Policy is not subject to KSW, and can be revised, or something, maybe.

It appears Logan, continuing (and always continuing) an old fight with Marty (without, of course, mentioning Marty), is trying to say that "Policy" (i.e., HCOPLs), as opposed to Tech (i.e., HCOBs), is not subject to KSW (without mentioning KSW), or is subject to revision, or something.... maybe.

Perhaps someone here can figure it out.

The nature of policy
    http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/the-nature-of-policy/

Extract:

5. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Interesting stat:

So the majority of the members (14) belongs to the "club of the leftovers". Those who entered in the 70´s and 80´s and didn´t make it out just in time.

6. CommunicatorIC

The fact that all but three are 39 years old or older also says something.

7. CommunicatorIC

"I have studied alot of admin tech and the fundamentals are very sane and survival."

http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/the-nature-of-policy/comment-page-1/#comment-73

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

CIC, Hubbard gave scientologists a get-out-of-policy-free card with his statement,
    "Purpose is senior to Policy."

It's a "Do as Thou Wilt as long as you're making money for me!" kinda thing.

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

Re: "I have studied alot of admin tech and the fundamentals are very sane and surviva

"In the wrong hands,ANYTHING can be used as a weapon, even the beautiful F/N. The ” 3 swing F/N” has destroyed lives.
    Is it the person applying or is it the tech itself that is at fault? Before a person can honestly answer that, they need to study the material, wordclear it, get checked out on it-go out and apply it ,then get crammed on it for any misapplications and possibly get audited in the area for any charge, O/Ws etc."

oh yes, your needle is floating, I don't care if once or twenty times

so one is supposed to feel good now that he has an F/N, as[STRIKE] indicated[/STRIKE] evaluated by the auditor who is one with the emeter.

or maybe relief like "thank gawd it's over". Put on a happy face and go out and have a smoke. LOL

Of course there were those few sessions when I was really blow out.

10. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I can see the future of Scientology: Your very own robot auditor, E-meter with extra cans in a box.

Then Scientologists can argue about which model of robot auditor is more standard than other models.

TG1

[​IMG]

11. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

It can't be easy ... they seem to have gained David Cooke and Bruce Smith but lost Lawrence Lynas - Jones.

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

O ye of little faith. . . .

Paul

13. In present time

http://gerryarmstrong.ca/archives/773

maybe this should have its own thread. Gerry Armstrong has challenged Marty to a debate.
    exchanged emails at link.
    Well one person is emailing (Gerry) and Marty is just ad homming.

14. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

Thanks, In present time. You're right--it does deserve a thread, as there is an update.

15. In present time

would you mind making it caroline? i'm on my phone and should have been out the door five minutes ago.

16. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

17. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I was wondering when Victim Tech™ would make its appearance in the narrative. Took me a while to get how it worked and then I asked Veda . . .

18. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Thanks, Infinite.

Yeah, I think Scientology does play the societal victim. After all, they're a persecuted religion. :coolwink:

However, this approach isn't unique to Scientology. It's widely used in political, celebrity and legal fora, to name a few. Also, some of my family members have this tek down cold. :hysterical:

TG1

19. CommunicatorIC

Milestone Two now has 21 members

Milestone Two now has 21 members

Nancy Foster
    Clearwater, United States

Bob Simpson
    Brisbane, Australia

Bruce Smith
    Sydney, Australia
    Nice to be here -- Australia seems to be the place things are happening

Bernie Jackson
    Vancouver, Canada
    Bernie you will need to update this with your own description

ingrid smith
    los angeles, United States

David Cooke
    Adelaide, Australia

Mickey Edwards
    Plano, United States

Moti Weizman
    Haifa, Israel

Lisa Hamilton
    Gardnerville, United States

Sue Henson
    Balwyn North, Australia

Bernie Wimbush
    Perth, Australia

Max Bleiweiss
    Vero Beach, United States

Paul Foster
    Clearwater, United States

Chris Mann
    Dunlap, United States
    I got into Scientology in 1991 and was on staff in a Class V Org (Phoenix) for 2/12 years and later around 1 1/2 years, paid my fr…

Kevin Boland
    Denver, United States
    30 Year Scientologist

Dani Lemberger
    Haifa, Israel

Bellido AC9
    Florida, United States
    An Independent Scientologist

Dan Koon
    Halmstad, Sweden

Jim Logan
    Margaree Valley, Canada

Mark Shreffler
    Santa Fe, United States

Lana Mitchell
    Gundaroo, Australia
    MS2 site administrator

By Sex

Women (5)
    Men (15)

By Age

21-23 (3)
    39-41 (1)
    42-44 (1)
    48-50 (1)
    51-53 (2)
    54-56 (2)
    57-59 (3)
    60-62 (3)
    66-68 (1)
    69-71 (2)
    84-86 (1)

By Country

AU (6)
    CA (2)
    IL (2)
    SE (1)
    US (9)

20. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Re: Mark Shreffler supports Milestone Two

fif(him)

Wow I think I found the MU behind this whole thing. Just a bit of clay demo and the case is cracked!