What's new

Looking for Glenn and Maureen Samuels

The Pearl

This is Murray Pearlman-Glenn was my best friend yrs ago and he and Mo disconnected from the Church. Now that I cognited about the evil DM I am also out and would love to reconnect. If anyone has any intel please let me know via PM

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: to ESMB, Murray.

Glad to have you here.:happydance:

I'm sure someone here will know your friends so why don't you tell us more of your story while you wait.:thumbsup:

We love stories about how people came to get "out" here:drama:

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Murray! Yes, please do tell us your story. Where is Glenn and Maureen located?

edit:
I think I found Glenn on facebook. - pm sent.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
This is Murray Pearlman-Glenn was my best friend yrs ago and he and Mo disconnected from the Church. Now that I cognited about the evil DM I am also out and would love to reconnect. If anyone has any intel please let me know via PM

Related to martin Samuels, the Mission holder?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron

Hey, Murray! Welcome. John says hi.

Lynn

thetagal

Patron
Looking for Glenn Samuels

Hi. That is a rather old post, but if you haven't found him he is in the freezone. Just google his name, you'll find him.

Pat

Samuels' blog entry

(see the above link)

He sounds like he's still smitten with the sociopath LRH. He talks about how much Ron loved his wife and Mayo, and later is talking about lice and rotten teeth among the kids at the Land Base. It's the same LRH, Glenn. The "old days" were not the good days. They were terrible and completely indefensible.