ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Dulloldfart, Aug 23, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Marty just wrote an article about Farrakhan's sermon today being all about Hubbard and Scientology, without mentioning them by name. Here's a horrible bit from his article:
    Farrakahn makes reference to the Admin Scale, org boards, engrams, auditing, and a host of other LRH concepts. He announces the fact the Nation has created a new org board that includes a department that is concerned wholly with getting members up the Bridge.

. . .

In [his final words] he made it crystal clear that all current Ministers of the Nation of Islam must sign papers agreeing to partake in Scientology training, and those that refuse “will be thanked for all they have done” for the Nation and told to “sit down.”

It sounds genuine. Googling Farrakhan and Scientology turns up stories like this, from September 2009:

Excerpted from http://www.starzlife.com/20090915/e...e-being-audited-at-the-church-of-scientology/:
    EXCLUSIVE: AL SHARPTON AND LOUIS FARRAKHAN ARE BEING AUDITED AT THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    Wowza! the Reverend Al Sharpton, a fanatic Christian, and the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, a Jew-hating Muslim, are taking introductory courses and getting “audited” at the Church of Scientology, so says a source on the inside.​

Stay tuned. :)

Paul

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Someone needs to remind Marty, that in Farrakhan's eyes, he is a "white devil" that has committed a grievous sin marrying a black woman.

"Given what Elijah Muhammad actually taught – that whites are devils created by an evil black scientist and that interracial marriage is evil – it is hard to see how Farrakhan can reconcile his claim that ‘I subscribe to every word that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us’ with the apparently more moderate statements that followed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7pGDXsKiI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.6963/pub_detail.asp

3. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Holy shit.

4. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard

I just tried my best. an omnious comment to another poster though

martyrathbun09 | August 22, 2010 at 11:57 pm | Reply
    “Sounds more like an enforced corporate top-down merger. This could be a real disaster for both groups” You’ve got that right.

"Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard"

Well he's got that right.

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes.

I can see this tearing them apart. So Nation of Islam (NOI) "Int Management" will order the NOI ministers to do Scn "training" or else resign, according to Marty. Presumably NOI members will be "encouraged" to do likewise. I don't know what is meant by "Scn training" here, but it could include things like co-auditing on Book One.

I'm sure enough people there will search around online and find no end of related controversy. As well as which, I imagine the CofS people will have their teeth into them, and Marty's groupies will try to get their teeth into them too to tear them away from the jaws of the unGodly CofS, and it will all turn into a right mess.

:drama:

Paul

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

From an older St. Pete Times article...

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/02/18/Worldandnation/Scientology_awards_re.shtml

7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder this comes along.
    When will the insanity end???

8. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Which may explain why AnonSparrow was set up at the DC Idle Morgue....and who the mysterious "bodyguards" were.

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I agree:

[​IMG]

10. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

LOL! Nicely done

11. HelluvaHoax!

I just put on the evening news and saw this....

NEWSCASTER: "So, recapping our top story of the day, a really really crazy, evil, lying guy Ron Hubbard made up some super silly, non-working tech that he sold to Scientologists for about a half million dollars each. Then a really really crazy, evil lying guy COB took over the cult using Hubbard's super silly non-working tech. Then a really really crazy evil lying guy Rathbun set up his own cult by claiming that COB is altering the super-silly non-working tech so that it really really doesn't work. Then a really really crazy evil lying guy Rev Louis Farrakhan decided he wanted a piece of the super-silly non-working tech for his cult. In a related story, Freezoners and Indies became extremely disoriented when they could not decide which of those 4 insane criminal cult leaders had the best super-silly non-working tech."

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

13. Holy Samolee! :omg:

Both groups are "haters", maybe getting entangled with each other will hasten the destruction of both...the effect will be to devalue both groups further in the eyes of the public.

I wouldn't have thought that anything could give the NOI a worse reputation, but actually, becoming IAS card-carrying Scientologists does it! :ohmy:

This information should be given the broadest public circulation possible. I'm telling my local newspaper editor! :yes:

14. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

ROFLMAO

15. What a maroon!

:melodramatic: OY VEY IS MEIR!!! :D

16. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

17. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

I say - read DMSMH, dig the concept of Black Dianetics, stock up on canned food supplies and a paper towels, buy AK - 47 from your friendly neighbor garage salesman (with unlimited ammo) and keep your eyes open.
    I hope I am just being silly.

18. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Yes, when I saw those guys on Sparrow's video my first thought is why does the cult have Nation of Islam thugs acting as body guards.

Wow.

Louis Farrakhan is an evil nutjob.

Hopefully.Marty's followers are all be cringing in horror at his latest post and wondering if Marty lost his mind.

19. HelluvaHoax!

Wholetrack scripture with space aliens, ufos, mountains and bombs dropping....

Xenu?

No, NOI.

Onion of wacko-militaristic-cult selling sci-fi deceit. (begin peeling....)

20. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

Is this something I have to be worried about? :nervous: