ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Dulloldfart, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Whitedove

Whitedove Patron Meritorious

:thumbsup:

Smart one. And funny! :lol:

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

NYC

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...-sparrowticus-nyc-8-6-10-a-71030/#post1311322

Operation Sparrowticus_0001.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_OFriHpwj4

3. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

"We're just here about Dianetics"

LOL! Brother, sit down a minute... this is going to start, change and stop very weird. Maybe a couple hundred of the Nation of Islam can do a stint in the Inglewood and Harlem Idle Orgs and finish the renos, before they get wise and leave. Dianetics? Have fun with that.

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I am excited for NOI brothers to visit the LRH MUSEUM where they can see holy scripture in Ron's own writing.

Like the letter he wrote his first wife:

"You shouldn't be scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Get yourself a nigger; that's what they're born for."

5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

If DM is working with Farrakhan, then DM is truly insane. If DM thinks he can control Farrakhan, then he's a drooling idiot. If DM thinks he can survive getting Farrakhan pissed off at him, then he's an even bigger drooling idiot.

Read up on the Zebra Murders. Read up on the connections between the Beltway Snipers and NoI.

I'm thinking that DM may think that having NoI on board may allow him to more effectively "deal" with critics, but Farrakhan WILL turn on him, and it WILL be very ugly.

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I've been listening to the Farrakhan lecture. He's currently babbling about "ideal scenes" policy, etc, to the point where I'm convinced that he's swallowed LRH's magic mushroom. This may get bad.

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Looks like we need to find some NOI Anon's. :D

8. exsomessenger

exsomessenger Patron Meritorious

Mercy look what just walked through that door

I spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

9. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

In general I would welcome almost nothing more than a 'united' Nation of Islam and 'Church' of Scientology. Yes, a federal RICO indictment would be better, but, such a merger is right up there and would be a good step towards that indictment, as well as lots of other fun.

I'm just very curious about *Marty's* position on this. Hopefully somebody's keeping copies of his Blog, because he's already doing some pretty swift backpedaling from his original admiration of NoI, at least in that thread.

Looks to me like it was a 'trial balloon' and one that's swiftly showing leaks. What was the *purpose*? I haven't got a clue.

Zinj

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

get down with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=padvnsLUhUM

(little joke)

11. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Fasten your seatbelts folks...it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

This is truly a match made in Hell.:coolwink:

It's all over but the cryin'.:yes:

Face:)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  12. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

I was thinking the same thing! :D

TP

13. Isene

Isene Patron with Honors

Interesting. Thanks for that.

14. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Or if the muslmen get wind of what's on the OT Levels, they might just do to the CoS ideal org buildings what was done to the twin towers. :omg:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  15. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Maybe he meant he was anti the implant?....in other words, that his tech would wipe out or handle the implant?

16. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

If Davey gets in bed with the nation of Islam his skinny white ass won't last more than a month. There is a shitload of money up for grabs. Also, I can't think of a quicker way to piss off a whole raft of Hollywood Jews. This may be the beginning of the end.

...and just when I was losing interest.

17. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

That IS interesting. The CoS would ONLY have made that admission to the IRS if they absolutely had to in order to get the tax exemption. I'm wondering what about the process of showing that they should get a tax exemption would require them to make that statement.

18. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Is this going to be Davey's motivator?

Where is he ever going to get enough bodyguards?

How is Moxon going to handle this? :giggle:

19. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Probably at least one reading of the 'religious' exemptions would have to do with belief, and, if Scientology is just some 'helper app' to some *other* belief, it would undercut the free exercise of religion claim.

It's really irrelevant though, since the IRS doesn't evaluate 'religions' and their 'exemption' is purely as a 'category'. Besides that, the US Supreme Court *already* denied them exemption in Hernandez V. Commissioner and the IRS simply ignored it.

Zinj

20. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

From the IRS "Tax Guide for Churches and Religious Organizations; benefits and responsibilities under the federal tax laws" at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1828.pdf (page 29) [My emphasis]

Church. Certain characteristics are generally attributed to churches .
    These attributes of a church have been developed by the IRS and
    by court decisions. They include: distinct legal existence; recog-
    nized creed and form of worship; definite and distinct ecclesiasti-
    cal government; formal code of doctrine and discipline; distinct
    religious history; membership not associated with any other church
    or denomination
    ; organization of ordained ministers; ordained
    ministers selected after completing prescribed courses of study;
    literature of its own; established places of worship; regular congre-
    gations; regular religious services; Sunday schools for the religious
    instruction of the young; schools for the preparation of its ministers .
    The IRS generally uses a combination of these characteristics,
    together with other facts and circumstances, to determine whether
    an organization is considered a church for federal tax purposes .
    The IRS makes no attempt to evaluate the content of whatever
    doctrine a particular organization claims is religious, provided the
    particular beliefs of the organization are truly and sincerely held by
    those professing them and the practices and rites associated with
    the organization’s belief or creed are not illegal or contrary to
    clearly defined public policy.​

I think they would have said the opposite if it had been a requirement instead, and the fact that it happens to be the truth is just a coincidence.

Paul