ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by OperatingSP, Oct 26, 2012.

1. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

2. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

3. Sautez

Sautez Patron with Honors

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Hey OperatingSP,

[​IMG]

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Marty actually thinks these people are going to listen to him.

Here's an "R Factor"

[​IMG]

6. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty knows things....lawsuits coming and criminal investigations in place - I am going to bet that some serious :shithitfan: shit hits the fan within the next year .... he knows and is up to something big!

Scientology and David Miscavige - get ready... :shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan:

7. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

Oh no! And I guess I should also stop putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts! :wink2: :coolwink: :biggrin:

8. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

The day I met Mary Windsor was the day I met OSA in it's glory of L. Ron Hubbard.

9. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

The Royal Family _ Hello Janis!
    What a f*cking cop out PixieDust!

OSA in Action!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Re: Marty: A WARNING To OSA Staff (video)

lol, I thought it was quite clever, considering who it was aimed at ... He just threatened the whole of OSA (or at least any that see the video) by promising to 'protect' them from much upcoming legal malarkey ... but then softened the message by mentioning scio like ethics protection, a lot of them will be scared stiff by it because he's probably correct and even the most fervent among OSA don't really want to end up rotting in a gaol for (possible) crimes committed while working for the cofs and it has happened before.

It was classic "covert hostility" (smile on the face and knife behind the back).

He threw in a few knowing nods and a couple of those hubbard like smiles and pauses for good measure and he may just get some docs out of it, I hope he does.

11. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

That was my reaction too. Ongoing criminal investigation? Hellooooooo!!!!! I wasn't buying that FBI double talk in the VV interview. The FBI doesn't just go give interviews for shits and giggles to tell reporters that there is nothing going on. I suspected that they were playing possum hoping to lull DM into a false sense of security. Well, I think we're going to find out what was really going on soon enough, because Marty has been talking big about TC and DM's ongoing conspiracies. Wonder if the canary sang to the FBI? :whistling:

:shithitfan:

12. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

what do PI's, employed by Miscavige to watch Marty R., give a sh..t anyway.
    They get payed for doing thier job and are most probably not part of the cult, just ready to make a few bucks where they can.
    And seriously, all this stuff about helping the third and fourth dynamics.
    How many people can Marty Rathburn single handedly actually audit and train and all the wonderful stuff he is claiming about the mass exodus from $cn.?
    As far as know he is a one man business for god's sake :omg:
    Just shows you how all this $cn brainwash makes people meglomaniacs in the long run, and who gives a toss about Marty anyway.
    Him and his good friend Rinder should preferably write up their OW's on humanity, as there are still enough people about who can testify to their past.
    If there is such a thing as Karma, then the two of them will burn in hell along with Miscavige

13. 120 Degrees

120 Degrees Patron with Honors

I'm with Idle Morgue and NoName, something big is going on here and will play out fairly soon. However, he could just be playing a game to strike fear into the cult and DM. Personally, I think something big is going on behind the scenes. The IRS has taken many a criminal operation down (that's why I sent a complaint to the IRS about the structured payments to the P.I's). Even if they've reached agreement with the cult before that doesn't mean they're willing to overlook a lot of what the cult has been up to with it's shell games, etc now. If Marty is working on something big this could be it as he was directly involved with setting it up. I've also wondered about the ongoing surveillance of Marty and thought that there's some suit being worked on, possibly with "Sugar Ray".

I Told You I Wa
    s Trouble: Your interpretation of threatening the OSA and then softening it with "scio like ethics protection" is helpful because I really was confused about this section of the video. He has absolutely no authority to offer anyone protection from criminal charges for being involved with an ongoing criminal conspiracy UNLESS he's reached some terms with the authorities investigating. Even if he did have some sort of arrangement with prosecutors/investigators for document gathering those would be pretty strictly spelled out and probably wouldn't constitute the type of blanket immunity he's offering in this video. Even then, how could he possibly have the authority to offer anybody scion ethics protection since he's an SP?.

14. Infinite

Listen again. Marty guarantees - absolutely - protection from "any kind of liability" but only to those who bring him the DOX. The only way he can honour that guarantee is by treating the DOX the same way he treated the Lisa McPherson DOX. If there is, indeed, "something big" and that idea is not being "dubbed in" by those who have faith in Marty, why would he say *anything* about it? By doing so, he's interfering with those investigations and, de facto, encouraging increased vigilance on the part of the criminals to monitor their DOX trails.

As for "ethics protection", the Scilons are already covered. There is nothing that they have done which is not expressly authorised by KSW Standard L Ron Hubbard Scientology Scripture. Marty, by speaking out against the cult, has comitted a "high crime" and, thus, is "fair game" and an SP. I'm with Jesse Prince on this issue: compared with Hubbard's time, Marty's "persecution" is rather like a lovers' spat. Ask Paulette Cooper what its like when Scientology is really pissed off.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  15. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Hmm, I wasted quite a bit of my short break with this video, but I'm still not clear against what he offers "full protection". Against actions from law enforcement, judges, etc, or against actions from the cult?

16. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

What don't you understand about "full protection"?

Didn't you ever hear about a little something called "your eternity"?

Jeez, what does it take to get you natterers and haters to come to your senses?

17. Infinite

Ahhh . . . good point. L Ron Hubbard skewed the definition of "liability" and Marty is, specifically, addressing OSA. Might have to rethink. Damn! Still, I'm sure the OSA-bots are covered by KSW.

18. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, I'm thinking in offering complete protection, he's gotta be talking Scio-wise. OSA isn't afraid of wog justice. They pretty much feel immune to that with their whole being superior beings on a bigger mission. But anyone who has been in for a while, and seen the fuck-ups and heads going on pikes would be possibly looking at their eternity and Scio justice--RPFs and all that. The M show says it will not have Scio justice in a harmful way, but the speech just reeks of the old tactics... come clean with the info and be on the right side and all will be OK for you. It reminded of some of the same threats I heard any time an ethics mission came into the org. You're either with us or against us.

That's just an iota of what came up seeing this... thank goodness I can multi-task and was doing other things with this on.

19. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

If I were OSA listening to his message this is what I would have heard (I'm omitting the he said/she said histrionics) "Miscavige is about to get well and truly thrashed through the LEGAL system, and if you send me docs you will not be caught up in it due to having assisted the powers that be, but if you don't (send docs) you could very well be caught up in it ... you have a 'dooty' (I assume he meant legally) to send docs so hurry up and send em"...

He is giving them a free pass (or pretending to).

KSW would (on a good day) protect them within the cofs but certainly would not protect them in the real world as they found out back in the day (1982?) when 11 of them got hauled off to gaol including Jane Kember who was the Guardian World Wide at the time and Mary Sue Hubbard.

OSA should be afraid of 'wog justice'.

20. Div6

Div6 Crusader

That is one angle, I'm sure. Another is that anyone who has seen this video will now be sec checked within an inch of their lives and\or rpf'ed, thus further reducing morale and resources. Given the extremeness of DM's alcohol induced paranoia and delusions, this may include anyone near him. Kind of like chucking grenades into any enemy camp, just for the lulz....