ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Marty: How to Study Scientology. (Another shot in the KSW Wars.)

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 30, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

The following is not just about "How to Study Scientology." For those of you who are Tech minded, this is another shot in the KSW Wars.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/how-to-study-scientology/

2. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Hubbard made it pretty clear that anyone delivering Scn outside of the control of the Church was a squirrel.

They've divided into the fanatical KSWer's and the ones that think they can deliver a kinder and gentler Scn.

All deluded kool aid drinking dipshits.

3. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

The funny thing is that Marty always accused Miss of having done what he in fact is presently doing himself.

''squirreling - getting rid of what doesn't fit his scientology agenda - including some of LRH words - as well as giving HIS new sight and interpretation of the tech... KSW - ethics - admin ...

I guess whe are going to see the birth of

Scamology V3
    and Scamology V4

V1 - LRH original- V2 Miss - V3 Martythe luther - V4 - True to LRH indies

It looks like dilluted koolaid :biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I wonder if Marty is going to 'decompress' along a pathway that will include meditation and such, until that beautiful day
    when we see Marty saying..."It's all crap and any good in it is not worth the horrible price that must be paid". I visualize this when I give offerings to my current guru. :)

5. lotus

LOL :biggrin:

I guess Marty retained some very valuable piece of tech from LRH

''to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."''

:biggrin:

Why not make it with ''the old man way''
    - use works of Lao tseu -bouddhism - psychology - freud - jung - pavlov - and LRH
    shake it all together -
    wrap it with ''scientology reformation''
    and sell it back to the same retards...
    :melodramatic:

6. lotus

Might be on the verset 58 right now

When the country is ruled with a light hand
    The people are simple.
    When the country is ruled with severity,
    The people are cunning.

Happiness is rooted in miser.
    Misery lurks beneath happiness.
    Who who knows what the future holds?
    There is no honesty.
    Honesty becomes dishonest.
    Goodness becomes witchcraft.
    Man's bewitchment lasts for a long time.

Therefore the sage is sharp but not cutting,
    Pointed but not piercing,
    Straightfoward but not unrestrained,
    Brilliant but not blinding.

- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tsu

7. SpecialFrog

SpecialFrog Silver Meritorious Patron

Umm, isn't it well established that Marty never laid eyes on Hubbard? Is there any indication that he had any direct communication with him? If not, how is this possibly true?

8. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

The same way Xenu is a methaphor.

9. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

Notice he says for, not with.

10. SpecialFrog

Working "directly" for Hubbard still implies receiving orders from Hubbard and reporting back to him. If Hubbard was giving instructions to Broeker / Miscavige and some of them were performed by Marty, that isn't working "directly" for Hubbard.

11. Mojo

Mojo Silver Meritorious Patron

SP ALERT!: thinking thoughts not authorized by Source.

TECHNICAL RESPONSE DELIVERED: what are your crimes?

lol.

12. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Not a big deal, but I'll mention it anyway ...

I'm thinking somewhere along the line, and fairly recently, Marty has acquired a copyeditor.

TG1

13. Boson Wog Stark

Boson Wog Stark Patron Meritorious

In the first year of his blog, and in the intro to Marc's book, Marty shows he can't write worth beans. Wright mentioned that besides selling beer at the ballpark, Marty did some small reporting jobs when he first left the cult. I wonder how well that was fact checked?

Given that Marty's writing ability is in a condition of non-existence (or whatever), how could he possibly get any job reporting? Maybe an editor that loves to re-write? Maybe Mosey can write? However, it's possible Marty's writing got somewhat better just from all his practice, but he probably has an editor now.

14. SpecialFrog

I don't get the same impression. :)

15. Gib

Gib Crusader

We were all working "for" hubbard one way or the other. If on staff, obvious. If a public FSM, obvious. If just a public, not so obvious, but one was working or running a business and then paying for services, so working for hubbard to go up his imaginary bridge. :angry:

Now people are working "for" DM. What joy!:angry:

16. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Hubbard communicated with many via telexes ect when in hiding.
    Marty recently mentioned Hubbard asked him to check something with his lawyers. They didn't have to be face to face for that.

17. SpecialFrog

I realize Hubbard communicated with people while in hiding. However, until now I had not heard any claims by Marty that he was one of those people. Additionally, Marty's statement implies some regularity of contact between 1980 and 1986.

It seems surprising -- and convenient -- that this is just coming up now at a point when others are disputing Marty's Scientology bona fides.

18. Gib

Gib Crusader

Meet Marty Wu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdHYjMGEto

19. Andtheyalllived

Andtheyalllived Patron with Honors

That IS interesting. How secure is the Speaker of the House going to feel when some of the craziest and loudest of the wing nuts rebel? A previous Tea Party analogy was dead-on regarding this situation. Perhaps this new claim of being LRH's direct employee is (the verbal equivalent of) a timely photo-op with the Commander In Chief!:)

20. Vittorio

Vittorio Patron Meritorious

I found a great comparison here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHF-mTWePDM

Ruby Wax goes to meet the KKK and a few minutes into this vidoe discovers the unease that some members have in discussing the movements history, (Quote) "the new Klan just think it was an image problem that can be cured with a good makeover"