ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Marty Rathbun "framed for murder of brother"

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by rhansrider, Aug 13, 2010.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Do you believe in little green man too ?

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

THIS !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2gBJ2rrr8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYy4NG-YpA

3. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

Because good points were being made? Like, the one you made, why has Marty Rathbun held on information of criminal nature re. Abelson?

Sometimes I wonder, maybe AnonKat is just playing the lower 'acceptable' limit of that Great Middle Path. He sure seems to rationalize a lot not doing the right thing.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  4. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Two wrongs do not make a right.

I don't know what to make of this post of MR's, but frankly I don't personally care.

5. Am I missing something here, or is the cult not only claiming it harbored a murderer which was employed by the cult for over twenty years but he a high ranking executive intimately involved in the negotiation for the cult's tax exemption agreement with the Internal Revenue Service in 1993?

6. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Marty's brother. Supposedly the one whose depression led him(Marty) to Scientology and the Sea Org.

Zinj

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[​IMG]

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Bruce

his

9. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

Yes, really:

10. Zinjifar

And just so you don’t go into another of your reactive, false “ah hah” routines you are so well paid to perform and say “this sounds like extortion”, recognize the following. I am not saying “if you don’t do this, I won’t report you to law enforcement.” I am saying I have already reported you and your boss to law enforcement – and I believe the only way you can mitigate the result is by complying with the following demand. It is most certainly the only way you can mitigate the potential pains of civil remedies.

Do we have any evidence for this? Do we have any evidence for Elliot Abelson contacting police about Marty's brother? Do we have any evidence of Marty Rathbun sending his claimed letter to Elliot Abelson?

Do we have any evidence of Marty contacting Law Enforcement? Do we have any reason to believe that police agencies would accept a charge against a well known attorney without asking *other* questions?

What *do* we know that's not something Marty told us?

That he confessed to Jesse Prince that he'd been involved in 'framing' him for the 'Church'?

Did Marty also tell the cops about that?

Zinj

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Not at all the extortion is rendered non existant as by

It does mean he tried not mention him in that first Interview.

12. Zinjifar

it means that's what Marty Told you. Is there any reason to *believe* him?

Zinj

13. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

My bad, I didn't take the time to red carefully.

But still, now he is on the record that he knew of criminal activities and "went out of his way" to not report it. Whoever else he went out of his way, they will know that they better behave, isn't?

Anyway, at the end of it, I feel less foolish thinking he was holding onto information of criminal nature, now he admitted it, in at least one instance. But I'm sure there are many more, there is a lot left unexplained for when he was up there with DM doing his the Church of Scientology biddings.

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

What I do know is that you have been dominating opinion about him here on this board and have been instrumental in demonizing Marty Rathbun.

You are doing a good job of that.

Just like Anonsparrow he needs to keep it to himself. Unlike Anonsparrow it will not be over forr him untill the CO$ lies in ruins.

Do we have evidence of you painting him black all the time YES

Have some of your claims proven False YES

15. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

The Church efforts to silence him

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Yes I do not want him to clam up again now he is slowly positioning his chesspeaces.

This is a Chessgame but with lives at stake

If he fails Miscavige will go free and stay in office and the cult will refind itself

17. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

Has Zinj held off information of criminal nature re. the Church of Scientology? NO

Has Marty Rathbun held off information of criminal nature re. the Church of Scientology? YES

You should instead ask Marty Rathbun why he did hold off information of criminal nature re. the Church of Scientology, I really would like an answer to that one, especially that he is branding himself as wanting to stop the abuses asap.

18. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Pending an Investigation one can't say anything. Mike Rinder lifted a tip of the veil in his Australian Interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOv0LtzXlx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vgorwz_s2k

That may have COMPROMISED it allreaddy

19. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

If I were to agree to see all this as chess game, which I certainly don't, the obvious problem is to have one of the chess piece brand itself as the most competent to represent its color, and convince everybody that it will decide now how every move is to be played. Not an optimal situation for the victims at stakes, who have no say in all this.

I will always prefer Michael Meisner's style. He was instrumental in exposing the ugly rot of the time.

20. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

oh, I see that the resident brown noser and wish-to-be is busy trying to disrupt yet another Marty thread.

Anonkat you should probably rush over to marty's blog where you could possibly suck up even more.