ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Marty Rathbun "framed for murder of brother"

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by rhansrider, Aug 13, 2010.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Optimal situations do not exist

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Hello sweety I love you too :heartflower:

You sexy piece of manhunk:coolwink:

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

You just like to see YOUR opinion of Marty to be copied by every ESMB member like good little Mike Wenlock drones

4. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

Akat

:roflmao:

wipes tears

So by that logic, only those of us who are vilified by an abusive paranoid mind-clearing cult have an VALID voice ?

Zinj, you need to go out and protest moor, to validate yourself in Akat's view

Marty is only interested in protecting his own ass when the Feds come knocking on his door ...

5. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Answer NO you are generalizing. I am talking about his specific circumstances

Zinj does not have to do anything to validate himself. He is a fellow Human being (appareantly I am a sick one though)

Last thing you said: No comment

6. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I'm a bit disappointed with this latest Martyland sensation. For me, it would have been far more interesting if other or, even better, additional bodies were subject to further official invesitgation. How about another look at the Susan Meister, Flo Barnett, and Shawn Lonsdale "suicides", for a start?

C'mon, Marty, you're *nearly* there - where are the bodies, all of them?

7. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow. That is a really good point.

8. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Can't wait till sundown August 17th. Even if nothing happens it will mean something.

9. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

That's my birthday...

And you're right.. nothing happens. :bigcry:

10. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

FFS, Marty! Stop posting tidbits of drama for your sycophants to jerk off to. Spill your guts to the Feds if you have, as you say, enough evidence to shut down Slappy and his cohorts. Be a man and take some responsibility. If you HAVE already gone to the Feds, then stop endangering any investigation by posting tidbits of drama for your sycophants to jerk off to.

11. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Good point. If you got the truth - let it all out like a waterfall and then just sit back and watch. Truth alone will protect you under the circumstances.

12. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

BUMP - just to keep it on the front page while AnonKat does what ever.

13. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Valid points

Valid points although the term sychophants is very much over-used by the Evil Church itself. It imediately brands a person as Irrelevant and not to be listened too. Cult begone. I certainly do not hope he fails in delivering the enjailment of Miscabbage in the end. THAT would be no drama at all but a disaster.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sycophant

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

awww

[​IMG]

15. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

I accept that he might be sorry for all he did. One big problem I have though, is that while he might privately apologize to those he wronged, I believe these apologies should be public, because he did the things he did on behalf of the Church of Scientology. By not apologizing publicly, he actually helps to not contribute to the historical record on the wrongs of the Church of Scientology: This actually helps the Church of Scientology, and Church of Scientology must be pleased with this.

16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Marty publicly apologized to Jesse Prince in the comments of "Murder Outs" post:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/murder-outs/

I find this extremely positive.

17. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

PUKE!

18. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Why?

From Jesse it's positive; forgiveness and such. What we've grown to expect from him. He's a good guy.

From Marty? A confession to more crimes he committed as part of a 'Church' conspiracy, but, as usual, no details; no background; and no cops.

In the meantime we've got Marty's supposed threat to Elliot Abelson with a time fuse. And, what will happen on Tuesday August 17?

Prediction: Nothing. A criminal complaint? Nah. He wouldn't be able to lie or dissemble there and it would raise *other* questions by people he couldn't brush off with a 'not the right season'.

Zinj

19. rhill

rhill Patron with Honors

Yes, it is.

But I am not sure which set up he is referring to. The "marijuana plant"? It doesn't help if one as to be a close observer of Scientology to figure it.

What would be perfect in my opinion, is to make a lone post dedicated to this, the same way he made one titled "Confession." I didn't see being arrested for disorderly conduct as being a big deal, I didn't care, these things happen and I won't judge someone for this.

But setting up people in the name of a dangerous organization which has a track record of systematically engaging in trampling democratic values and people's basic rights, this is much more deserving of a post with all details, not just an short, obscure to outsiders, comment lost somewhere among the thousand other comments.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  20. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

OK, well, Mr Punchbowl Turd, I think this is definitely motion in the right direction.

I am seeing a change in Marty which is very positive.