ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Featured Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by skep, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Could Marty's odd new video possibly have been shot at Scientology Media Productions,
    the cult's recently opened broadcasting studio in Hollywood?

SMP.jpg
    I'm not saying how I got this production set-up shot. Let's just say it was leaked
    to me by an anonymous source from the inside. :wink2:

I don't know what to make of it. :shrug:

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

same here, but it doesn't matter, I always default to Gib's Axiom 1: in the beginning and forever, there are no "clears" or "OT's".

3. shanic89

shanic89 Patron Meritorious

Oh I see you like train wrecks too, you are currently watching train Marty, it has already left the tracks but do not fare its momentum will carry it on through absurdity into insanity.

4. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Every time Marty or one his like minded buddies starts up with their us vs them conspiracy theory douchery trying to instigate people against each other I'm reminded of Tory Magoo's beautiful post ...

:)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  5. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh no! Does this mean he may have my ip address/info when I posted on his blog or visited his site?

6. Gib

Gib Crusader

Marty doesn't know shit about scientology, he has never done a proper and thorough research into the beginnings of Dianetics and it's forward history. Same with Wright, although Wright came close. Tony Ortega misses the same. Only places like this and a few other blogs capture the history.

Marty's ASC is such bullshit. I have no words.

7. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Never mind. Fooled by a photoshop by someone I thought I could trust. Fuck it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  8. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    PS.jpg
    Have fun but don't get too carried away. :whistling:

9. CommunicatorIC

You photoshopped this? Fucking seriously?

If you photoshopped this I need time away from ESMB. Perhaps forever. I don't need this shit.

10. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Maybe so.
    Trying to put some control in on social media.

11. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I love 2 lurk strikes again!!! Tell me you didn't see the earlier shoops - Marty in a Lambo, Marty's garage full of Ferraris, his heli pad, him posing out front of HGB in a new SO uniform, to name a few.

I have to dedicate a classic song to you:

[video=youtube;SHhrZgojY1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q[/video]

12. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    What more proof do you need?

SMP-car.jpg

:coolwink:

13. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Everyone got fooled - and someone in the Cof$ had to change his soiled underwear.
    Methinks a lot of the Punching Pontiff's silk panties will need washing.

Your news feed is awesome CommIC! :thumbsup:

14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Apparently....did I say apparently Marty is lost and driving the wrong way out on the entrance lanes. That is very dangerous and I think the passenger should get out and find a different chauffeur.

15. CommunicatorIC

You are right, I won't be fooled again because I'm done wasting my time with ESMB. Goodbye.

16. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Now photoshop the box with Scientology, David Miscavige's Expansion news - fastest growing religion and how to dub in crowds to make it "appear" true.

17. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So, then.....

I think I now have to assume that it was also you that created Rathbun's "INTRO" video using CGI?

Damn! It was so realistic looking! Bravo!

I particularly admire the dialogue you wrote! Marty's soliloquy was so incredibly cryptic and ambiguously laden with vague innuendoes--totally authentic, as if it was really him speaking!

18. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

After reading all that snipped stuff a thought occurred, Marty is in a one man cult.

19. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

HEY! What's Karen, chopped liver?

20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

KOAN DU JOUR: At the end of a course period at the Church of Martyology, does the multi-hatted Marty tell himself to stand and applaud a wall photo of himself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.