ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

MAYO KIDNAPPING AFFIDAVIT, 1994 OCT 14

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Veda, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

MAYO KIDNAPPING AFFIDAVIT, 1994

There appears to be an Independent Scientology version of Snow White, whereby unfavorable information in records about Hubbard, and (Hubbard's) Scientology, is purged away.

I am posting the original and authentic David Mayo affidavit, as there are now some challenging it, and claiming that there's "another version," a version that does not mention any abuses by Hubbard. I've never seen this version, but if someone, on the Internet, is re-writing legal affidavits on Scientology, I, and I'm sure others, would appreciate a link to that site.

It may come as a surprise to some that the CofS's Snow White Program was never discontinued, but it never was, and there continues to be both a ("overt") legal and illegal (covert) implementation of Snow White.

I would hope that Independent Scientologists are not imitating their cousins in the CofS, and beginning to implement their own version of unfavorable-to-Hubbard information purging. It would seem rather foolish to try such a thing, but it seems that, even if an original and authentic legal document cannot be completely purged, enough confusion can be created around it to throw some people off.

Here is the actual affidavit: http://www.holysmoke.org/dm/dmayo005.htm

The airbrushed version deletes the below sentence:

"14. On October 29, 1982, David Miscavige, and others, acting on the orders of L. Ron Hubbard, kidnapped me and subsequently kept me captive and physically and mentally abused me for six months."

P.S. This affidavit was executed on the first of May, 1987 in Palo Alto, California, and then copyrighted in 1994 by David Mayo.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  2. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

They'd do that in a hot second! - And you're quite right.. OP Snow White is a continiously running programme, never meant to stop.

So.. Since they can't 'remove' docs from the internet.. To 'publish' falsified docs is their only option.. Next logical step is to have 'posters' on messageboards refer to the 'new versions'.

This is something they can do on messageboards! - I recall debates about just what an OSA flunky can accomplish by being on 'our' messageboards masquerading as a critic.. This kind of 'replacement' of vital docs is something they can do.

:yes: