What's new

MELBOURNE - Main Raid : 20/8/2011- Doing something Different

What are we doing different you ask?? Organising this THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE RAID!!!
I bet you thought it would be something cool
tongue.png
.​

Talking about something cool if any anon's out there can think of anything that would make things my enjoyable by all mean post them up. The raids are always full of fun but it doesn't mean that we can't pack even more.

Date: 20/8/2011

THE RAID

• 12:30pm Set up at Flinders St Station (outside the V/Line window)
  • Officially starts at roughly 1.00pm (to give people time to arrive NOTE: This should be
    about the time you get to the steps)
  • Step off at around 1:30pm
  • 1:45pm-3:45pm Bourke St Mall
  • 4:00pm-7:00pm Org (Ascot Vale- 251 Mt Alexander Rd)
PRE-RAID COFFEE

The Pre-Raid is a great way to meet other MelbAnon's over coffee and a doughnut, if you are interested please attend as it is a great experience and friendly atmosphere

• 11 outside Krispy Kreme at Melbourne Central.
LINKS

And here is a Video announcing the Raid
[video=youtube;xVOOunhMhCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVOOunhMhCs[/video]

Hope to see you there
SirAnon

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cool vid - around the 0:55 mark looks like ex-S. Ogre Justin (can't remember his surname but it'll come to me.)

We can has post-game report for last month nao?:biggrin:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
And here's the post game report.

The wind carried misfortune to Scientology on August 20th, 2011. Melbanon crept out of the woodwork, masks on face and signs in hand and the prospect of lulz keeping them motivated as they made their trolltacular rounds in Melbourne.

Firstly, we set up at Flinders Street Station, which was crowded with scene kids as usual - we got a visit from some 'celebrity' calling herself Sarah Obscene too.
Some guy in a bear suit was there also.

Crowley today sported a creepy transparent mask with eye brows, moustache and lips painted on and began to dispense wisdom via megaphone at Bourke Street Mall. That is until some lady from a store asked him to move. So he did. He moved a whopping three feet away.We stayed at Bourke Street for a while, handing out flyers to people, showing our signs, getting free hugs, etc. Some people had to leave the raid because of prior engagements, leaving our group at just six or seven anons - we vowed to troll Scientology hard nonetheless.

After our job at Bourke Street was complete, we transformed into a tram and rolled out.

At the Scilon base, Rootsy began snapping pics of us as soon as we stepped off the tram. I hope he got my good side.

While this was going on, AnonAnon and Crowley began setting up a little surprise for the Scilons. A large banner declaring: "SCIENTOLOGY = POISON" photo:

The Scientologists were NOT happy at all. Colin strolled out, looking ready to kill. He walked over the road to AnonAnon and declared that things had been "taken to a new level" and that there would be "repurcussions." AnonAnon regailed us with this story, elliciting IRL LOL's from the group.

Crowley dispensed more wisdom from his megaphone while intermittently blowing on his vuvuzela, annoying the Scilons even moar. :D

He had the horn confiscated by a slightly biased policewoman unfortunately, but was allowed to keep the banner.

Afterwards, we got a group photo in front of the banner (which I don't have so hopefully the Anon who took the photo will post it). Much to our surprise, we had accidentally positioned ourselves in front of the sign so perfectly that when read from the other side of the road, the banner said: "SCIENTOLOGY = POO."
Despite the low turnout, we had a good raid nonetheless.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/melbourne-anonymous-takes-it-up-to-a-new-level.92494/

2yphrwo.jpg