What's new

Melbourne still giving haircuts, trying to appear benign

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://moonee-valley-leader.whereil...happiness-day-performance-and-craft-market-7/

3 Jun 11
Venue: The Church of Scientology
Where: 231-251 Mount Alexander Road, Ascot Vale, VIC, 3032

Each month the Church of Scientology has a special day to highlight the basic principles from the book The Way to Happiness, written by Scientology founder and humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard, to promote values in society.
The theme for the next Way to Happiness day will be the principle “Be Competent”
There will be:
* Continuous live performances.
* Lots of craft stalls.
* Lots of services like haircuts, massage, beauty treatments, nutritional advice.
* Book to perform on our stage or register as a roving busker and pass the hat.
* Book a stall and make some money for yourself or just come along and shop.
* Stalls are free.
* Sausage Sizzle.
* Face painting.

This is a copy paste from OCMB, and as Sponge says there -"Sounds like an ideal day for a protest at the idle org by those awesome Melbanons."

Purple Rain

Crusader
Oh, using face painting as part of the bait and switch makes me shudder. A protest would make their day I should think :p

Purple Rain

Crusader
P.S. I hope their haircuts are 'competent'! Nothing worse than a make-it-go-right instant hatted hairdresser - here are the scissors, here's your customer, START!! Lol!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Roll up, roll up, it's 'Lets pretend we care about the community PR day!'

P.S. I hope their haircuts are 'competent'! Nothing worse than a make-it-go-right instant hatted hairdresser - here are the scissors, here's your customer, START!! Lol!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Them giving nutritional advice is a worry too, it will be excessively sugary barley formula for the babies and beans and rice for the adults.

:nervous:

It's a shame the staff are not allowed to be healthy, by getting enough sleep, by not being worked to death and forced to make MORE MONEY FOR THE CULT COFFERS while under constant duress.

Hey OSA, perhaps you should rename this months PR day "Be incompetent" ... because you are certainly very competent at that (did someone mention a Charities Commission in Oz?) but don't worry about it too much as I expect the SP's will manage a few pertinent placards and handouts explaining the whole thing to the community for ya (SP's are very helpful like that).

:lol::lol::lol:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Re: Roll up, roll up, it's 'Lets pretend we care about the community PR day!'

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Them giving nutritional advice is a worry too, it will be excessively sugary barley formula for the babies and beans and rice for the adults.

:nervous:

It's a shame the staff are not allowed to be healthy, by getting enough sleep, by not being worked to death and forced to make MORE MONEY FOR THE CULT COFFERS while under constant duress.

Hey OSA, perhaps you should rename this months PR day "Be incompetent" ... because you are certainly very competent at that (did someone mention a Charities Commission in Oz?) but don't worry about it too much as I expect the SP's will manage a few pertinent placards and handouts explaining the whole thing to the community for ya (SP's are very helpful like that).

:lol::lol::lol:

:giggle: :cheers2:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Oh, yes, that barley formula is practically child abuse, is what that is .... What the hell kind of idiot Hubbard was to even suggest that mothers stop breastfeeding ... grrrrrr!

God! How off policy can you get? Are they so embarassed about the on policy bait and switch that they have squirreled Div 6 using old folks home happy afternoon tech? (no disrespect to the eldery).

Where is the ruin finding?
Where is the OCA?
Where is the body routing?

Is it going to be, "So you can see Valmae, your dried out goat-like hair is RUINING your life. And it's going to get worse. We have a sunsilk crap-hair-repair intro shampoo which will handle this situation for you. Do you want to pay cash or do you want the special deal of.... get it for free if you promise not to tell anyone we are really scientologists who are ashamed of being the most contemptible bunch of fuckwits in Australia?"

Purple Rain

Crusader
God! How off policy can you get? Are they so embarassed about the on policy bait and switch that they have squirreled Div 6 using old folks home happy afternoon tech? (no disrespect to the eldery).

Where is the ruin finding?
Where is the OCA?
Where is the body routing?

Is it going to be, "So you can see Valmae, your dried out goat-like hair is RUINING your life. And it's going to get worse. We have a sunsilk crap-hair-repair intro shampoo which will handle this situation for you. Do you want to pay cash or do you want the special deal of.... get it for free if you promise not to tell anyone we are really scientologists who are ashamed of being the most contemptible bunch of fuckwits in Australia?"

Rofl!! I somehow suspect poor Valmae will look back with fondness on the days when it was just her goat-like hair that was ruining her life ....