ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Message to OSA

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Nov 22, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Ha Ha. Very funny. Time to take that sock out of circulation. I guess your little ploy worked, because he disconnected from me. Are you happy? Stats up? Well, good for you.

Best,

Mimsey

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I think that is why OSA stands for Office of Suppression Affairs. Remember they and scientology are here to rescue you from your friends.

3. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Message to OSA: FUCK YOU OSA!:p

4. Mimsey Borogrove

Either that or Office of Suppressive Acts. I thought they no longer gave a damn about me. It's nice to know they still care. I wonder who they will get to disconnect from me next?

Kirsten - Say hi to Marta and Colin for me - I hope they are doing well. They are wonderful people. When you and Jessica had me read The Ethics Officer and his Character - especially the part where LRH talks about the empty halls, and how the E/O isn't doing his job and found the SP, or the Criminal Minds HCOB - it really opened my eyes to what is going on up lines. At first I wondered why you had me read those references. Then I had this cognition: they want me to leave. Well I did. I hope someday you take your own advice.

Bye for now.

Mimsey

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Dear Mimsey,

I haven't been here lately but just a moment or two to browse and get back to other things but I did get a sense that something was happening regarding you from one of the other threads ( although it had been edited by the time I saw it.) But I just want to say that I am so sorry that you are having to go through what I gather is an OSA outing of you as Mimsey to someone important in your life - someone who has now disconnected from you because of it; Please correct me if I am misinterpreting the matter.

It's a sad situation that members become so indoctrinated as to believe in these policies, and the fear they bring. That they could sever ties at the drop of a hat ( "the Ethics Hat" ). Lawrence Wright nailed it when he labeled Scientology a "Prison of Belief". But we know it doesn't have to remain a prison for it's members. That truth lends hope for those so imprisoned. And that scares the crap out of the the 'ethics' enforcers and powers that be who dedicate themselves to enforcing this. This is the battle. The battle for belief. They are losing day by day as the exodus of changed minds continues. I hope and pray your loved one escapes it as you and so many others have. There's a good chance he will. In the meantime, please know that you have the support of many :console:

6. Mimsey Borogrove

The person they wanted to disconnect from me is a big donor - he and his wife are in over a million to the IAS. I do business with him frequently and we have known each other for a very long time. He just went to Flag so, obviously, they showed him my DA pack. When that didn't get him to disconnect, they outed me on ESMB, then they showed him some of the nasty posts I have done here and other places, and it got the desired result. Then they got his wife ( a former exec ) to send me a disconnect email. This all happened the day they outed me here. Thus, it takes no stretch of the imagination to guess why they wanted the com line [STRIKE]cut[/STRIKE] shattered.

The funny thing about this? When I first read her disconnect email I thought; "it sure took them long enough" I've been doing business with them for 6 years since I was declared. So I wasn't exactly surprised.

Mimsey

7. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I reported the post to the mods as soon as I saw it.

It was so obviously an OSA op.

I hope you realize how much OSA fears you, to have taken this step.

I have a suggestion, but I realize I'm making it absent a full picture of your situation.

I suggest you contact Tony Ortega and give him all of the salient details.

OSA hates it when their dirty deeds are publicized, and sunlight is the best disinfectant!

Oh, and I'm glad that you're out, and free from their claws.

PS> Is Jennifer McDonald still with OSA? Anyone know?
    How about George Pilat, Gene Saloman, and Mo Baiairdi?

8. Mimsey Borogrove

I don't know how free I am if they consider me a big enough threat to pull an op on me. I guess it's a badge of honor. Despite my posting here, and there, I am not a media whore, or an activist, and have no intention of telling my story to Tony.

Mimsey

9. Leland

Leland Crusader

Hi Mimsey....yea, that was one weird post ( that got taken down.) I reported it too...

Best of the best to you.

Lee

10. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Mimsey,

It's sad for the losses you are encountering now.
    I hope , when things settle down, some people will reflect and do the same you did, the same we all did: waking up. When someome is targetted as an sp, it always shake the templar as people are already in great doubts.

Hugs to you!

I saw when this post was posted and sware it took 2 minutes and people jumped on it to report. So you are considered and people wanted and acted in a way to protect you.
    I was proud of your ESMB friends. :yes:

Best thoughts to you Mimsey on your ''out of the closet'' path - It's obvious you are a vast well of resiliency - they can't take it from you!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  11. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Mimsey ~~

Interfering with business clients to harm you financially is par for the course for the hate group known as the "Cult of Scientology". Jim Jackson the CPA/lawyer lost 80% of his Scientology clients even ones he had for over 20 years by Cult Black PR and interference. Oh how they accuse others of what they do themselves. Jim is thriving as a declared SP doing better than ever after his whistle blowing to Tampa Bay Times. :melodramatic:

But the reason I am writing this is to tell you that there are many off-the-wall bizarre actions the CULT are doing these days. Another example is sending hushmail anonymously (last week) to MS2 Lana and Jim Logan, Tom Martiniano etc. saying Karen de la Carriere *HATES* L RON Hubbard and that I am battering and caving in pcs psychologically for $300 an hour. Ahhhh the LULZ. ROFL !:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Anonymously of course the Hushmail address vanishes in a couple of hours.

These actions are following OSA Network Orders, previously Guardian office orders written by Hubbard. This CULT seeks to harm and destroy, stir the pot, create dissension and animosity, divide and conquer, *religiously* per their 1st amendment rights. A *religious* ISIS. Their doctrines spell out how they can act out harm.

These oddball actions are done clearly to appease and placate Miscavige as a tornado of Leah Remini /Tom Cruise media flood the air waves. Remember, the #1 stat of OSA is number of comm lines CUT. That is a stat, a prime stat of theirs.

These *religious* Sea org members who signed a Billion year contract sit around in OSA plotting and devising methods to harm critics. They cannot change, they do not change, they help the erosion and demise of what they are trying to protect.

Kirstin is an execution arm of Miscavige. 2nd generation Scientologist, she knows nothing else. She does what she is told and she crosses the line to illegalities such as kidnap, holding against will, even chasing a critic on the 101 Freeway at 100mph putting other drivers at risk (John Peeler) story.

In exchange, her wheelchair bound father who lives at the Anthony Building on Fountain Avenue gets his medical paid. Kirstin knows as long as she provides Miscavige what he wants, her father gets cherch paying his medical.

These ummmmmmmmmmmm *ecclesiastical* workers work 80 to 100 hours a week unlike us who jump in here and there ~~ all of OSA is on a Jihad ~~ Harm and destroy those that speak out.

Kirstin Caetano. (She also goes in and out of SP HOLE)
    [​IMG]

12. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, if their objective was to keep your entheta off the whale's lines, that's that.

13. Mimsey Borogrove

Oh I know her, Colin and Marta. I knew them when they were on staff in the New York Org in the late 60's. Marta visited at my house several times before I got declared. I would see Marta at the org when I was on lines at ASHO. I saw Colin a couple times at Megan Sheilds. He was working on some sort of translation of The Art Of War at the time. Good picture of Kirstin though. In it she reminds me of her mom. Mimsey

[​IMG]