ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Michael Fairman

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by AnonKat, Jan 23, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://marty-rathbun.com/2011/01/23/michael-fairman/

http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/michealf-028.jpg

2. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

Good for him. I'm no fan of MR or the Freezone, but it seems like an important first step has been taken here. I hope he keeps moving forward & away from Scientology altogether.

BTW, I'm always amazed that Tommy Davis keeps popping up in all these stories. Does he handle all these cases personally? What a horrible way to spend day after day after day after day. I hope he gets help.

3. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Tommy Davis the terminator makes sure they will never come back again.

And in a way that will make others not want to stay either.

Thank you Tommy for ARCX ing the celebrity public.

4. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Nobody's silly enough to think that DM himself can be the sole locus of evil within the Scientology Organization. Even Saruman needs his Wormtongue. Just don't badmouth Sauron, you hater!

Zinj

5. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I think Fairman's departure will be seen as a big damn deal within the stinking sack of shit that Co$ is. Whispering will be done. People will get worried (oooh!). Public will continue to ... PEEK!

Works for me.

TG1

6. NCSP

NCSP Patron Meritorious

Nobody's that silly, least of all me! I hope you weren't suggesting that I think DM is the sole locus of evil -- I'm well aware that it all goes back to Elron, who had plenty of bad vibes to spread around.

It just amazes me that the "Chief Spokesperson" evidently gets a list every day of "parishioners" that he himself has to go harrass and threaten and lie to. Day in, day out -- I try to imagine what his life must be like and I just can't. Not to mention what *he* must be like to be able to do that. <shudder>

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Michael Fairman METHOD I Celebrity 200 1986-08-01
    Michael Fairman HUBBARD DIANETICS AUDITOR COURSE Celebrity 218 1988-05-01
    Michael Fairman PROSPERITY RUNDOWN Source 83 1992-10-01
    Michael Fairman FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN AUDITING Source 88 1993-08-01
    Michael Fairman NEW OT VI HUBBARD SOLO NOTS AUDITING COURSE Source 89 1993-10-01
    Michael Fairman NEW OT VI HUBBARD SOLO NOTS AUDITING COURSE Source 90 1993-12-01
    Michael Fairman MARRIAGE COUNSELING Celebrity 292 1996-04-01
    Michael Fairman SOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE, PART I Source 104 1997-01-01
    Michael Fairman SOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE, PART I Source 105 1997-03-01
    Michael Fairman PTS/SP Course Celebrity 317 1999-02-01
    Michael Fairman PTS/SP Course Celebrity 327 2000-10-01
    Michael Fairman STUDY CERTAINTY COURSE Celebrity 329 2001-02-01
    Michael Fairman SUCCESS THROUGH COMMUNICATION COURSE Celebrity 365 2005-04-01
    Michael Fairman PTS/SP Course Celebrity 374 2006-04-01
    Michael Fairman VOLUNTEER MINISTER COURSE Celebrity 376 2006-06-01

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This is big stuff! Actor Michael Fairman is out of CoS and speaking up???

This news should be spread to all CC public :D . He's like a hero there.
    That makes 4 biggies of Celebrity Center Int speaking out: Jason Beghe, Larry Anderson, Paul Haggis and now Michael Fairman! Wow! DM and Tommy Davis must be sooooooo pissed!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  9. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Oh My God! It's this guy!

[​IMG]

He was in just about every tech movie! :happydance:

This is huge!

This makes me very happy :D

10. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Another $cio-celeb leaving :buzzin: I wish Jason Beghe, Larry Anderson, Paul Haggis and Michael Fairman would stop by ESMB. :yes:

11. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow !!!:happydance: :happydance:

12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Oh noes, they're going to have to re-shoot the Tech Films yet AGAIN!!! :bigcry:

13. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I just saw him on a recent 2009 Monk rerun. He's a good actor. I found myself wishing he were'nt in Scientology the, so this is a nice surprise :)

14. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

OMG, this is SO EXCITING!!! This is HUGE. Huge, huge, huge!!!
    Yay!!! Wow!
    :happydance::happydance::happydance:

15. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

I really liked this guy and the tech film parts he played...this is big news to anyone who has seen tech film on "How the E-meter works" will know of this guy.

Congrats to him and i don't care if he's a lover of LRH.

James

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe the mighty dwarf will now reshoot the tech films with non-Scn actors.

Or himself playing every part.

Maybe hire the Muppets?

Paul

17. Feral

Feral Rogue male

I remember him from a public film promoting the miraculous gains available from Dianetics, he played the part of a longshoreman that was hurt by a hook in the late 40s on a wharf. In the film it flashes back to when LRH himself audited him and made his arm heal!

It was really good because he had no workers comp and his family was going to starve if he couldn't get back to work.

I later met him at Flag as we were both on OTVII, in my naivety I asked him if it really happened, was he audited by Ron? He laughed it off as he obviously wasn't old enough. Made me wonder, even at the time; did any of it really ever happen? OK, I was slow.

So, welcome Michael! Hope you come to ESMB!!!

18. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I JUST read this over on FB! :thumbsup: :clap:

:welcome2: OUT of the Co$, Mr. Fairman!! It's at least a good first step, ya know? :)

I remember him from TV and in several of the $cn films! :yes:

I hope he posts here SOOOON!!!!! :drama: :drama:

19. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

:happydance: - he's a great actor and obviously a nice (and smart) guy.

Hope he drops in here sometime. :yes:

Tick, tock, Davey boy.

20. Dilettante

Dilettante Patron Meritorious

Good post

He sounds perfectly irritated and for good reason. :happydance: Hooray for finding what *IS* true and making his own choices. :happydance:
    Dilettante