ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Miscellaneous emails from Washington DC org

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Pooks, Dec 27, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

HEAVY PATTING OUT 2D , OUT ETHICS ! need squirlly tech to punish.

(Alsoo I came)

2. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

What's that in the background? Do they have a new destroy dox game? Whoever shreds the mostest gets something else than rice and beans?

3. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe it's ....(T)OX GAME... an TOP SECRET OSA plan to poison water filtration plants all over the world to induce a hypnotic trance much like TR's.

Remember in the days of being 'on lines' how everything was called 'a game', including life itself? Oh, except for the 'game' of 'clearing the planet'?:nervous: THAT was deadly serious! A matter of intergalactic life and death!:no: The end of the universe or trillions of years of enslavement by ugly aliens... or something so top secret that the ONLY 'enlightened one' in 75 trillion years (ron) could not bring himself to tell us about?:omg:

The hardest part of deprogramming is overcoming the temptation to kick one's self in one's ass for being so naive and gullible... at least that's how I feel sometimes.:unsure:

4. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

From: Founding Church of Scientology <fcdc@scientology.net>
    Subject: Karen Berg Joins Staff at FCDC!
    To: "Founding Church of Scientology" <fcdc@scientology.net>
    Date: Monday, February 15, 2010

[​IMG]

5. uncle sam

uncle sam Silver Meritorious Patron

Well- now! A new hottie on staff--I wonder if she likes ex-regges-maybe I should re-join staff---um- what to do?
    Nah-one more hottie-I've had my fill--need to pass the mantle to some new up and comer.

6. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

She's been working for the DC org for ages, shilling for help on facebook.

7. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject: HELP TAKE IT OVER THE TOP !
    Date: Friday, March 26, 2010

Liz Clapp
    Tom Clapp
    Phyllis Aden
    Mark McGrath
    Barbara Merrell
    Steve Lower
    Sharon Montague
    Kirsten Spliethof

[​IMG]

8. I don't know who Phyllis Aden is.

Babara Merrill is a realy nice lady.

The Claps are, well, they're the Claps.

Mark McGrath has the worst TR-1 of anyone I have ever met inside or outside of Scientology.

And Steve Lower is a nice guy who should be the patron saint of lost causes.

The Anabaptist Jacques

9. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Phyllis Aden is the FBO of DC org and was formerly the FBO of the Boston Org. She's married to cult PR guy David Aden, who is a very nice man. Phyllis is only nice if you have money.

10. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

Tom Clapp was a body router for a number of years in the 1970s. After a few years he started cracking (crying jags, hysteria) and had to be taken off the mean streets of DC. At this time he was married to Barbara, an HGC auditor who got really tired of being screamed at by the OES, Debbie Master. Master had driven numerous auditors to the Childcare Org or just out, and Barbara was following that bridge. She wanted to go to Chicago and sell ticket books, a heinous act for a classed auditor like her.

Naturally the local management wanted her declared SP. I was the designated hitter in HCO but I refused to deke her (mutual out ruds?). Instead we offloaded her with a F/L debt that she quickly paid off as queen of ticket books. I have to say that doing TRs does enhance one's ability to listen to people saying "no," "no" "no" at the door and eventually close the sale. "Will that be cash or check?"

Barbara Merrell took care of my son for a year or two, while my wife and I were ensnared at the org. Her occasional husband Joe Burns was at the second Anonymous protest I attended at FCDC, carrying an SLR camera and denying that he was shooting photos of the protesters for OSA. Barbara managed to stay off of staff for years while she raised their children but eventually succumbed to the siren song of "you are off purpose."

Steve Lower was the first KTL/LOC returnee that I remember on FCDC staff. He always seemed bemused by all the crazy shit that happened around there and was pretty unflappable. Wonder if he is still married to Cheryl Hoover Lower, whose teenage son issued my SP declare?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  11. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

From: "Founding Church of Scientology" <fcdc@scientology.net>
    Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010
    Subject: WHO'S COMING ON BOARD?

[​IMG]

Karen Berg
    Sue Jelonek
    Jeannie Levine
    Sharon Montague
    Kirsten Spliethof

12. WrongPlaceRightTime

WrongPlaceRightTime Patron Meritorious

I remember Barbara, Joe and their children. Their daughter Ashley was my age and my sisters and I would stay at Barbara's house after school (Chesapeake Ability School). I saw Joe Burns at the first Anonymous protest and it was an interaction with him that firmly planted me in the opposition. He was in my face with that camera and I recognized him and was happy to see him. I asked him if he was Joe Burns and he denied it...I said, oh no, aren't you Ashley's dad and Barbara's husband? He said no, he does not know those people. I was shocked by his coldness because at the time I didn't understand that we were "the enemy". I shrugged it off, said whatever to him (which he repeated back to me) and then I grabbed the mic and shared my story. HA HA!

13. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

Just the thought that Tom Clapp is still there make my head hurt.

How does one survive the insanity for that long?

14. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Jeannie Levine?

Was she Jeannie Keenan\Pilchuk? That face looks familiar...

15. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

I spoke with Joe at the 2nd FCDC protest, walked up and said hello to him. He knew that I knew him so it would have been pointless to lie about that. He told me he was going to "sell the photos," and I asked, "like to a photo service?" He nodded yes. Maybe OSA is paying for photos but I doubt it.

Barbara, on the other hand, is (well, was) much too classy to ARCX people.

16. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Subject: Tatyana Joel Joins Staff at FCDC!!!
    Date: Monday, April 5, 2010

[​IMG]

17. By being just as insane.

The Anabaptist Jacques

18. Mitch Pilchuk's wife?

The Anabaptist Jacques

19. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

These kids look to young to be working on staff.

Chevon Crawford
    Tyler Jelonek
    Aroutin Begian
    Kamal Cunningham
    Ian Berg
    Karin Cunningham

From: "Founding Church of Scientology" <fcdc@scientology.net>
    Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2010
    Subject: MEET THE NEW GENERATION JOINING THE CRUSADE!

[​IMG]

20. They can not only get face-ripped but spanked too.

The Anabaptist Jaques