My Daughter the Anon...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by Lovesnightsky, Mar 17, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Pliny Younger

Pliny Younger Patron with Honors

Hmmm

Yes he was a genus. Wink, wink, Nudge, Nudge. :)

2. Pliny Younger

Great protest

You know, I watched this guy's video from this protest. I love this guy. He really did a great video. I was watching it and listening to the conversations going on there and it really hit me as to how effective the internet is and how small the world is now. These guys were having conversations about postings and articles that I had just read myself.

Wow.

And the guy with the hair! what a character!

3. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Ok in anon speak:

she doesn't afraid of anything!

Good job and thank you for being so brave!

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

5. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

6. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup: :clap:

such integrity :)

7. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Wonderful video from Plymouth!! Well done to you all!! I see Ralph's still doing a good job at pretending to be a robot, and doesn't the cameraman have the smoothest silkiest voice anyone's ever heard? :modest: And where would we be without FTS keeping us all so well informed? :confused2:

Excellent video!! :thumbsup:

8. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Well done to you!! :thumbsup: Just what was needed and you're right, they can't say that anymore now can they. :no:

Keep up the great work! :clap:

9. Pliny Younger

Steve's video

The above posted video is very good as well, but,I had seen Steve's video as the first one from Plymouth and my comments earlier were about his video. He was first on site and as you can see from his video by himself for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDBc3iBqm3U

10. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

11. johnAnchovie

johnAnchovie Still raging

Did you know?

You lot had the distinct honor of having been photographed and interviewed by Rupert Pady, Senior HAS UK. He is in charge of all org security, and one of the people posted out side my parents house in Ireland for almost a week when I flew the coup in 2006. I like his goatee. His wife is Vikkie Brice, nee Pady, last I heard CO CLO UK. A nice person. How funny to see 'cool bananas' Ralph again, can't believe he is still in.

Good work you people, great videos. Ralph needs to do more work on his TRs, big flunk for loosing his cool on TR4 bullbait.

J.

12. Lovesnightsky

Lovesnightsky Silver Meritorious Patron

Would that be who they call "Math Teacher" aka "Blue Shirt Man"?

13. johnAnchovie

Maths teacher

Yes that is I believe, the same fellow. He was stationed at the Manchester org during the previous protest. Correction, his wife is Janine Brice/Pady. Vikkie is Janine's daughter from her previous marriage. Lovely people, desperately deluded, wish they were here.

It may be of use to you to have names and postings attached to the faces of the main people you encounter at the various organizations, I know most of them, there is very little change in Sea Org senior personnel over the past two years in UK.

Don't know why he is called Anthony Brinkman in the Manchester vid, that is definitely a mix up, he is Rupert Pady, Senior HAS United Kingdom.

Again, great work you lot.

J.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  14. ScudMuffin

ScudMuffin Silver Meritorious Patron

Could do with some info but we don't have that many good pics.

The Brum Anon Rapid Reaction Force (BARRF) got these

http://forums.enturbulation.org/att...operation-pitstop/1237d1211070948/scilon2.jpg

http://forums.enturbulation.org/att...operation-pitstop/1236d1211070873/scilon1.jpg

Like I said, not good, but better than nothing.

From second pic:

Small Asian Lady: spoke to her on another mini raid against stress tests in Brum City Centre. Height is about 4'9" - 5'1".

Small Blond Lady: Offered me a stress test to which I declined about 4/5 years ago. Height is about 5'1" to 5'3".

Any info on their two friends would benifit aswell.

Also: Obvious Sci (black face wrap thing with white tee).

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/...rgameSTOP/OperationFairgameSTOPMay10th002.jpg
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/protestcos/DSCN1257.jpg

Have no better pics of him I'm afraid though any ident would be helpful.

Thanks

15. johnAnchovie

Brum names

Can't get into the first two links -

here is names I remember and one for you to do some research on:

DSA - Director Special Affairs - Marie Wrapson, a former Olympic swimmer - Atlanta Olympics 1995?

Chris Wrapson, her husband, on a HCO post in the org.

Graham Doggart is/was the Hubbard Communication Office Secretary, means he is charge of actual security and personnel files, because he also a highly skilled software developer he is also more than likely reading this. :)no: Hi Graham, your a good man, please wake up and get you and your lovely wife Sadie the fuck out of that madness. You are being lied to, pm me for more information.)

Public Executive Secretary Vikkie Ellory, she is about 5.4 dark haired and in her late thirties. Her husband works full time in the church, but also writes books, pop into Watersons, find crime fiction and look for RJ Ellory, that is the boy. A very smart man, if you knew his childhood history you would understand why he was taken in by this cult.

More pics you can get to me, the more my memory will be jogged. I was there in Brum on secondment until June 2006. Not too much will have changed besides the new building in Mosley.

J.

Black fellow is Jason, last name will come back to me, please pm me for more of these. Jason is the Master At Arms, or ethics enforcement officer. He is actually a really cool guy, married to very dedicated Volunteer Minister in Charge her name being .... frustrating trying to remember all these.

Get me more pics and I will do what I can, if you want to talk, PM me with your land line and when we can talk if you think that is safe to do.

16. ScudMuffin

ScudMuffin Silver Meritorious Patron

THANK YOU! This is brilliant :D

Jason has the nickname "Triple B", he usually stands on the door.

17. richardblake

richardblake New Member

Hey guys need help please ^.^

June protest in Manchester - UK, took a few snaps of a lady talking to the police for ages seemed very outta place in a way I could get it hurrendously wrong but wanted to make sure, put them on photobucket below

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/anonymousblake/

hope the link works :D

18. Pitbull

Pitbull Patron with Honors

Hey Daniela!

Nice to see you out.

Does that mean you are now fair game?

19. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Threats already. Tch tch. You forget your masque.

Zinj

20. Pitbull

Pitbull Patron with Honors

Why does everything have to be interpreted through a Scientology filter.

Daniela is a cute girl, for goodness sake. She's now off lines.
    There are not all that many "eligible" women on lines, or who are
    interested in this sort of thing to begin with.

So does that make her "fair game" to go after since she's such
    a fetching babe?

(even though the double meaning makes it all that more interesting)