ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Narconon Georgia Board of Directors Attacks Anonymous

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Intelligence, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

http://www.examiner.com/article/narconon-georgia-board-of-directors-attacks-anonymous

SNIPS:

MUCH MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/narconon-georgia-board-of-directors-attacks-anonymous

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Mwahahaha :roflmao:

Stupid cult is stupid:yes:

Bawwwwing about "cyber-terrorist/hate group Anonomous" won't bring back the dead nor wash the blood off their hands.:angry:

Keep kicking 'em, Dave:thumbsup:

3. PTS

PTS Elliott

We're polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in our direction is reflected off of us, returns on its original trajectory, and adheres to you.

Yes the Anonymous movement is a hate group. Anons hate injustice, they hate oppression, they hate organizations claiming to be humanitarian that regularly kill people in their care. In this sense, most of humanity is with the Anons.

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I probably post this too often, but sometimes I can't help myself.

[​IMG]

5. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Well done article David! :cheers:

Rock On Anons! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Oh, and a round of :cake:

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

NOT too often Anonycat. I have never seen it before.

Thank you

But I thought L Ron Hubbard, the GO the criminally convicted arm of the Church of Scientology, and "The Auditor" were only related to the Cult of Scientology and not Narconon. Oh, wait LRH was wrong for once. I get it. :ohmy:

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

It looks like the Guardian's Office did a covert operation to make Narconon look legit, and get it going. All I'm saying is, if there was any doubt by anyone (media, I'm looking at you) that Narconon is Scientology, there you have it.

8. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I don't recall ever seeing it either. Thx.

9. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thanks for the re-post, cat! :thumbsup:

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

My highlight added to dchoiceisalwaysrs.

I agree.

And the more it is plastered all over the internet, the better.
    And now that is 3 times here, driving OSA's stats down..(if it is possible for them to go down any further) :)