Nation Of Islam Member joins the discussion

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mr. Muhammad,

With regard to the following video of Minister Farrakhan --

[video=youtube_share;xKP-2sqmR8A]http://youtu.be/xKP-2sqmR8A[/video]

-- may I ask, do you agree that:

1) as stated at
approximately 0:27, that members of the Nation of Islam "need" Scientology "to enable the [members of the Nation] to express the Supreme Wisdom?"

2) as stated at
approximately 0:35, that members of the Nation of are in the position of having a safe full of riches, but have lost the combination?

3) as stated at
approximately 0:50, through L. Ron Hubbard members of the Nation "can open the Wisdom that [you] have and execute that Wisdom?"

4) as stated at approximately 3:15, "that the greatest gift after the Supreme Wisdom is the technology that will allow you to manifest it and that technology is [in Scientology]?"

5)
as stated at approximately 4:18, "every believer in the Nation needs" Scientology?

6) as stated at approximately 4:25
, "nobody can lead in our Nation until and unless they become clear?"

More generally, is there anything stated in the above video that you disagree with, question, or makes you feel uncomfortable?

May peace be upon you.

Respectfully,
CommunicatorIC

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr. Muhammad,

1) as stated at
approximately 0:27, that members of the Nation of Islam "need" Scientology "to enable the [members of the Nation] to express the Supreme Wisdom?"

2) as stated at
approximately 0:35, that members of the Nation of are in the position of having a safe full of riches, but have lost the combination?

3) as stated at
approximately 0:50, through L. Ron Hubbard members of the Nation "can open the Wisdom that [you] have and execute that Wisdom?"

4) as stated at approximately 3:15, "that the greatest gift after the Supreme Wisdom is the technology that will allow you to manifest it and that technology is [in Scientology]?"

5)
as stated at approximately 4:18, "every believer in the Nation needs" Scientology?

More generally, is there anything stated in the above video that you disagree with, question, or makes you feel uncomfortable?

May peace be upon you.

Respectfully,
CommunicatorIC

It sounds like Minister Farrakhan IS a Scientologist. He's leading the NOI, is he now CLEAR?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Mr. Muhammad,

1) as stated at

2) as stated at

3) as stated at

5)

May peace be upon you.

Respectfully,
CommunicatorIC

Wow! Imagine if you swapped a different religion for Scientology in those comments, for instance Hinduism....

Members of the Nation of Islam would need Hinduism in order to express the Supreme Wisdom, because unfortunately they have lost the combination to their own safe of riches. Fortunately, however, Lord Krishna can help you with that, as he knows more about it than your own prophets obviously did. Thanks to Krishna, the Supreme Wisdom could now be opened and unlocked by members of NOI. Hooray for Krishna, mankind's best friend, coming along with "the greatest gift after the Supreme Wisdom" which is the technology that will allow you to manifest it. And where do you find that technology? In Islam? Heck, no! That technology is in Hinduism - the religion that has it all together. Every believer in the Nation needs Hinduism, because apparently Islam is not enough. Furthermore, nobody could lead in the Nation until and unless they achieved a state of Nirvana.

I've never heard anything like it. It's basically a religious leader admitting that his own religion is not enough. It's kind of cool in a way, if it wasn't Scientology.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread really should have gone under humour, it's one of the funniest and most bizarre threads I've ever read ... what strange bedfellows these two groups make and WTF is it really all about from the NOI viewpoint (we know exactly what that other mob are in it for)?

Funny.

NOI are being played by an asthmatic midget, I'd have thought they'd have seen straight through the con immediately and looked elsewhere for whatever it is they believe they need.

:confused2:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clearly Minister Farrakhan is sold on L Ron, and it sounds like he's been sold the same way we all got sold - by good old L Ron's claims...

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I'd like to reiterate here that there are more than 2,000 ex-members of the church that have spoken out against it. List can be found here

https://sites.google.com/site/biglistthatleftscientology/home

Original research was done on WWP.

Anyone with internet can find this list. I really cannot understand why, given this and other proof, anyone would want to use scientology or even be seen with it anymore. :duh:

But hey. I'm just some white dude from the Netherlands who was never in COS. What do I know... :biggrin:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I'd like to reiterate here that there are more than 2,000 ex-members of the church that have spoken out against it. List can be found here

https://sites.google.com/site/biglistthatleftscientology/home

Original research was done on WWP.

Anyone with internet can find this list. I really cannot understand why, given this and other proof, anyone would want to use scientology or even be seen with it anymore. :duh:

But hey. I'm just some white dude from the Netherlands who was never in COS. What do I know... :biggrin:

Yup, 'nother one of them 'devils' yarr! :p

:drama: Waiting for the dialogue stuff to begin, thus far, nada 'cept blither. Hey Barney, answer the questions please, and this one ~ Was that you calling one of our most informed and respected members bad things? If it was the your balls are much bigger than your brains.
You should be embarrassed and ashamed, oh wait, superioirity and culty think, nm...
Gods'll getcha, carefool mon. :unsure:

:drama:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The bottom line: NOI is just another front group and FSM for the sociopathic cult of Scientology.

Prediction: A major breakaway of Indie NOI. Followed by one or more of those Indies being assassinated or badly wounded in the attempt. Scandal and retaliation vs NOI by "rogue" NOI Indies. Courtrooms. Criminal charges. Litigation. Crazy ensues and then the cult of Scn tries to distance itself when their grand plans to conquer black America explodes in typical footbullet fashion.

You heard it here first. Seriously.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
^^^ Sadly, I won't be surprised.

Once Black America will get an idea of what's really going on though,
it will not be funny for a dying cult (of Scientology) and it's past/current leader.

And their shills.

The bottom line: NOI is just another front group and FSM for the sociopathic cult of Scientology.

Prediction: A major breakaway of Indie NOI. Followed by one or more of those Indies being assassinated or badly wounded in the attempt. Scandal and retaliation vs NOI by "rogue" NOI Indies. Courtrooms. Criminal charges. Litigation. Crazy ensues and then the cult of Scn tries to distance itself when their grand plans to conquer black America explodes in typical footbullet fashion.

You heard it here first. Seriously.

New processes.

Exteriorize yourself to Mecca.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube_share;MuIStvKF7ps]http://youtu.be/MuIStvKF7ps[/video]

@Tory Magoo

:blowkiss:

Okay - enough of the J&D

:carryon:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the board Brother!! So happy you are hear. I must say, I was in the Church of Scientology during a time when some of the NOI people were coming into the smaller "churches" for services. We were told to never regg them or ask them to donate money - they were hands off - directed by David Miscavige.

My experience of the NOI people was very positive. Peaceful, loving and sincere mixed with innocence and trusting aura.

I feel very sad for the NOI people that are lead down the path to Scientology. I would ask Mr. F if he has read and researched everything he can about Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige? Does he know where he is leading his people into when he "recommends" services to his people?

I believe he is interested in the study tech. Please ask him to google: Lisa McPherson, Maria Pia Gardini, Debbie Cook, Luis Garcia for starters.

If you are here out of concern for your people - please help them. They are getting involved in a very dangerous cult!! Help them get out and help your leader see the truth.

Do his homework - he is responsible for leading his sheep and it may be right over the cliff!! Thank you again for joining us.
Yes, mr. F could start with John Atacks updated version of "a piece of blue sky." PLENTY of information in there!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Goddamn. Busted.

I knew it was bad, but not this bad. I'd never seen these quotes before. What an ugly, small, man. You wouldn't want someone like coming out of his bedroom during the day, like an corrupt uncle in his bathrobe wandering around the house and raving, much less starting a religion.

Fuck Hubbard and Marty too, by the way, for continuing to put this man on a pedestal. Hubbard was a vulgarian.

Yes, this seems like an interesting marriage. I wonder if the NOI has seen these quotes. Almost all of them are about Black Africans.
Yeah! I had never seen those either. "perfectly valid labour supply" indeed.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Clearly Minister Farrakhan is sold on L Ron, and it sounds like he's been sold the same way we all got sold - by good old L Ron's claims...
That and it is another way to keep his people in line, in processing and too distracted to realize they are members of a Cult too.

Abosolute power corrupts, right? Well Farrakhan is just as corrupt as any LRH or DM. None of these men are kind, gentle, beneficent leaders. They think they are the smartest man in the world , let alone the room, and their people need them to RULE them. Scn will help this greedy abusive man maintain power and stock pile more cash. Why else would anyone lead their people into slavery? He just wants MORE MORE MORE! Scn helps serve his selfish purposes and fools him into feel good about it.

TG1

Angelic Poster
This morning, I've gone to school a little bit on Black Muslim movements, Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, World Community of Islam in the West, Wallace Fard Muhammad, Warrith Deen Muhammad, United Nation of Islam, Royall Elliott Jenkins, and new NOI splinter groups.

Before this thread started, I knew a bit about Elijah Muhammdd, NOI, Louis Farrakhan, and Malcolm X. But it turns out that I really knew NOTHING!

:omg:

All those groups put to shame the splintering, bitch-slapping power struggles among the Church of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige, David Mayo and his AAC, the Free Zone, Indies, Marty Rathbun, and the KSW folks.

If you care to learn more, a few good links are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Muslims#Black_Muslim_movements
http://www.answers.com/topic/nation-of-islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nation_of_Islam

Thank you, Barney Muhammed, for furthering my education.

:clap:

TG1

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Mr. Muhammad,

1) as stated at

2) as stated at

3) as stated at

5)

May peace be upon you.

Respectfully,
CommunicatorIC

Okay, it's clear to me now after watching Calypso Louie and hearing the damning words coming out of his own mouth that he was most likely paid a handsome sum by the CoS as alleged by the rival Islamic group. And probably continues to receive very rewarding FSM payments.

Barney, you are as phony as your leader. Your opening post is misleading and just PR spin. You are a deceiver like most religious fanatics. Calypso Louie is a heretic in the Islamic world. Not that I give a damn. The religious world in general can go fuck itself.

And at the end this guy has the gall to read out of the Koran after Calypso Louie kissed LRH's ass so much it's full of hickeys. Oh man, I need to retch again.

"Imagine no religion...it's easy if you can."