What's new

Nazanin Boniadi and Other Former Scientologists Lash Out In anti Scientology Rap

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
02062008_i_love_it.jpg

Titziano Lugli did a terrific job here..... I love the voice of Storm Lee. But is that the Storm Lee of X-Factor and Glee?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Pain in the zorch! It's from my all-time favorite Scientology document, the Preclear Origination Sheet. Remember?

Moo Gum Guy Pan.
Sum Gum War Sue Up.
Fizzle Wizzle Bum Crum.
I am going to vomit on you if you don’t stop.

Scientology in a nutshell!

Thanks for the memories and chuckles. Zorch, one of those "non-restimulative" words, lol

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
"I fell down and hurt my zorch."

I'm hungry let's go to lunch.

I'll repeat the auditing question, "Do fish fly?"

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Ok, now they made the big time. From WWP:

https://forums.whyweprotest.net/com...and-lugli-rap-song.107193/page-2#post-2237183
holy shit. bravo's watch what happens live @10:28 just showed the first second of this- along with Lugli's name. It was a "mistake" - clip was supposed to be yoko ono.
interesting.
https://forums.whyweprotest.net/com...and-lugli-rap-song.107193/page-2#post-2237195
so it's on my dvr and i've watched it 3 times. have no idea how to record and upload. hoping it will be on the bravo site...

why does bravo have this? i am hoping for win.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Is there a special meaning - or does it just mean pain in the a$$

I think you're expected to deduce it from the context. The same way that you're able to understand this sentence that I read on WWP once:

"When you take a Hubbard, always wipe your Miscavige."

BTW, I love how the press are reporting that Nazanin Boniadi the cult-recruited girlfriend is taking on Scientology, when she doesn't actually feature on the track, and can't be sued. That's what I call stably exterior. Well done, girl!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like it. It's way better than I expected it to be. I'd buy the single.

Yeah, surprised me too.
Worth the price of a single, more to put a finger up to the cult than because it would be a must havefavourite on my mp3 rotation, but really not bad.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-8/camille-grammer-julie-chen

From Andy Cohen:

• Mazel- This wonderful Yoko Ono mashup that went viral today. We think it’s her cover of ‘Firework’ by Katy Perry. She’s still got it!
      • Jackhole- Here’s the deal with today’s Jackhole, I’m not not anti-Scientology but I’m definitely anti this anti-Scientology rap song that hit the web today. Ok, the words are bad, the music is bad, but the former Scientology producer is kinda cute. So I will be forced to watch it at least 27 more times.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
From Tony Ortega on Facebook:

TIZIANO LUGLI RELEASES NEW BLOWN FOR GOOD RAP. This time, it's got Marc Headley on it (who wrote the song), but Nazanin Boniadi's part is performed by Tiziano's wife, Jamie. Get the full audio and lyrics here!

Tiziano Lugli Releases Non-Nazanin Boniadi Version of “Blown for Good” Rap | The Underground Bunker

http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/11/ti...azanin-boniadi-version-of-blown-for-good-rap/

I like the first version better, the one with Storm Lee. :thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
For the last day or so, I've been trying to figure out what it was that made me so happy about this rap song. I think that what I liked so much about this is that it shows a pretty unprecedented unification of exes simultaneously giving the bird to DM in a rather spectacular way. Der Dwarfenfuhrer's cirrhosis should progress nicely in light of this new display.

In addition to the unity aspect, there is also outsmarting DM aspect of it. Naz had to sign an NDA, and by having Marty tell her story to Vanity Fair and by having what's his name rap those lines about her being pimped out, no NDA is being technically violated by her. Rather, Marty has very openly been the one telling the story with her permission. She doesn't even need to open her mouth for the story to get out there because Marty saw everything. Outside of the auditing sessions, of course, because Marty would never spill his guts about what went on in auditing, as that goes against the Auditor's Code (speaking of not committing any technical violations).

Well played, BDA's. Well played.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
"I fell down and hurt my zorch."

I'm hungry let's go to lunch.

I'll repeat the auditing question, "Do fish fly?"

It's "I'm starving.. let's go to lunch".... every once in a while my son and I just say something and (both of us auditor-trained) end up finishing it with a line from that dang sheet or a tech film... Hell, I think I'm afraid if someone mentions a color off the assessment sheet for drilling, I'll recall the next 10 colors on the list...

I'm needing to hold off judgement on this thing as cool as it seems, because all I've heard from all the public I have met is that Scio is crazy... this seems to be a PR piece that CofMis is crazy... might be good for those still in, but I get a bit queasy thinking that somehow it might translate to general public that the whole is good and it's just this iteration is bad. The show Sister Wives is showing people another face of Mormon polygamy, and I don't have a judgement right now, but I know a lot of people have become more accepting of the idea--and it might be the correct assumption. Any promotion that goes viral that attacks the current management; I worry that it conveys that it's what is going on with who is controlling it now is what is wrong, and it'll open all the doors for acceptance and the evil will bury itself further.

What better way to say it's not Scio itself that's crazy than to have Rinder and Rathburn rapping on here? Yeah, I'm conflicted.

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
Here's what I wonder:

With all of this ridicule and websites like Tony Ortega's devoted to daily reporting either criticism or poking fun at Scientology, how much time and money can Miscavige allot to harassing, threatening, etc. all of these critics or media outlets that spread this ridicule or criticism around the world?

We know that a lot of resources have been devoted to harassing Marty. Tony doesn't seem to discuss whatever harassment or threats he receives. It seems inconceivable that no attacks are directed at him.

And how many people can Miscavige imprison in the hole? I guess he could force the prisoners to build more and bigger holes.

But if he tends to imprison people at whim, and to focus on the most senior people, leaving less experienced people to run things, isn't he going to run out either of money to harass people and/or people to run things and/or the ability to obsessively micro-manage an ever-increasing number of investigations?

I know the business is very rich and has slave labor to exploit, but isn't the standard operating procedure of hiring private investigators eventually going to become too expensive and unmanageable?

So what's the logical end result? That Miscavige bolts to foreign parts and leaves the business leaderless? That people start leaving in droves and buildings have to be sold and staff laid off? That Miscavige pulls a Hubbard, hides out while cashing checks and leaving some other pathological bully to run things for him?

It seems like this has gone past Miscavige's ability to control.

Do any of you understand how this is likely to devolve? Or is every one here so far out that the details of the de-evolution can't be anticipated accurately?

Anyway, I wish it would hurry up and implode. But the result is probably new exploiters rising to the surface to take the place of the old crazies. When people are lost, they grasp at straws.