What's new

New LRH lecture leak: Celibacy causes STDs

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pSKex2Ruvw

"I got to thinking about it later. I was going over this subject, here, a
few years ago and it occurred to me that, obviously, venereal disease stops
sex. So if sex is stopped, you get venereal disease. Got the idea? See, no
sex equals venereal disease. Because venereal disease equals no sex.
And it goes both ways and you only get this high incidence of VD amongst
very sex-starved people; and you get these nonspecific venereal diseases,
you see, amongst groups of people who haven't anything to do with sex at
all. Quite interesting, huh?" - L Ron Hubbard
What and idiot!!! (Quoting Alanzo, since I'm of the exact same opnion)

But this newly discovered idiocy by Hubbard is not what makes me think he's an idiot... I was aware of the fact already..

I'm ignoring Knn's posts, but feel the need to make it public... :duh:

This idea of Hubbard's is along the lines of: "What turns it on, turns it off." - That's the gist of this kind of 'logic'.. And Hubbards 'philosophy' is full of this kind of turning cause and effect on it's head.

For a similar belch of exasperating nonsense, recall that: "Not smoking enough causes cancer!" - That's a Hubbard quote!

Wanna hear him? Hubbard on Smoking

:yes:

Last edited:
This is out of context.

He is talking about high incidences of sex diseases amongst people who had NO SEX and where the doctors could not find BACTERIA.
Well, what was very interesting to me, a little Jewish boy - he was a terrific, terrific, terrific yeoman. He was marvelous. And he must have been all of about eighteen, something like this. ... came down with a roaring case of VD out on the Pacific coast. That's very interesting because all Hymie had to do was think of a girl, you see, and he'd practically go up through the funnel.
And he says to me, he says, "But Captain," he says, "I have never had anything to do with a woman, never in my whole life. How could I have venereal disease?" And they dragged him over on the dock. There was - doctors are a suspicious lot.
I talked to the medicos about this and they said, "Oh, yes, we get lots of those, lots of those." He said, "There's no bacteria present. There's nothing present and so forth. It's just a tremendous discharge." He says, "A lot of boys get very, very worried about this sort of thing." I got to thinking about it later. I was going over this subject, here, a few years ago and it occurred to me that, obviously, venereal disease stops sex. So if sex is stopped, you get venereal disease. Got the idea?

SHSBC 03 JUL 1961​
So Hubbard tried to explain philosophically what the doctors told him medically.

Please put LRH into context before ridiculing. You can hate Hitler, but not "because he ate children".

Husbands who are totally 100% faithful to their wives, who are also 100% faithfull, and do not have VD, also get VD.

If Hubbard tried to explain BS "philosophically", it was because he was as usual, running off at the mouth without connecting his exceptional brain.
Electrifying stuff, to be in the prescence of Mankind's Greatest Friend, and a True Genius.

Thank you Knn, for showing that you too are truly gifted to point out how silly it is to ridicule Mankind's Greatest Friend and a True Genius.:p :p :p