ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New Staff Contract and Non-disclosure Agreement

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by aegerprimo, Feb 23, 2014.

1. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

^^^ This is a good point. If no sane person would of their own free will undertake such a contract then it is invalid.

2. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

IF the US Government is allowing Scientology to exist as some type of "mind control" experiment, they have moved into the Phase where "you take away their freedom of speech and see if they agree to it in the name of religion"...

See the Operation Paperclip , which explains WHY the State (Laws) don't interfere with "religions": http://www.operationpaperclip.info/

See this video from Cathy O'Brien, a victim of mind control:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUnC7uV5yY

PRIOR to doing Scientology - I would have never believed these ^^^^ - EVER! Now that I have been exposed to the evil cult of Scientology - it is more real than ever!

I called the FBI about Scientology. The guy on the phone asked me right away - "Did you sign Legal Contracts"? I said - "Yes, under deception and fraud". He had no interest in hearing about it.

Why would our country allow this cult to exist? There are tons of people coming out of this cult telling their stories publically of abuse, fraud, mind control etc...and our US Government does NOTHING!

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

I think the weakest point to attack would be something to do with children ..... And transporting them over state lines such as LA to Clearwater.

4. Unfortunately I looked into that. The US has signed but not ratified the
    UN Convention on the Rights of the Child which is the issue. Our children's rights are really awful when the parents sign them away in this country they basically have none of their own. Since they don't and the parents sign their's away we cannot take any legal action because there is none.

If Co$ does it in other countries who have signed that's a different story then.
    :yes:

5. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

So I'm doing some poking around on Instagram and Twitter and look what I found.. Thought it appropriate for this thread... The bold is the username and their comment follows..take note of mongsterr & badfazil

toyotakamrie #stafflife #seattle #scientologist #scientology #aboutthatlife 14h
    piraffe I joined staff Monday night at Pasa org! :) 14h
    toyotakamrie Omg @piraffe congrats lady! You are so awesome! I miss you ♡ 13h
    toyotakamrie It is a thig so spread it like wildfire 13h
    thedutko @piraffe woooooo 12h
    mongsterr Great!Just make sure not to sign that new staff contract or you can kiss free speech goodbye! 11h
    badfazil Yo delete this shit^^^ 3h
    hmcgatsby Every time I write someone in Seattle, I always tell them "say hi to Kamrie for me!" @toyotakamrie 2h

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/tag/stafflife/#BGfqjjWJYjVGvBAo.99