ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

New to this site as of yesterday

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by billyd, Apr 6, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. billyd

billyd Patron with Honors

Any Brits out there. i just affiliated and would like to get in comm.My name is Bill Drummond formerly of the Wordie Family from ST HILL. would love to hear from anyone that remembers me.:happydance:

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hey Billy

:welcome:

Not a Brit but I'm from NEW England.

Does that count for anything? :coolwink:

3. Lori

Lori Cheryl E Love

:welcome: Billyd :grouphug:

I'm in the US too but wanted to say hi and WELCOME!
    There are scores of us from all around the world here. I'm sure someone from the UK will be here soon that may remember you or your family.

Meanwhile....sit back and get to know us.
    The air is fresh, birds are singing, and the sun is shining here in our family!:rose:

4. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

The name Wordie rings a bell, and Drummond, nothing to do with the wonderful Fred Drummond?

5. billyd

No i dont think so. We were big in the 60s 70s and 80s. My mum was the first OT6 on the planet and a good friend of LRH.I went clear late 70s then after a god awful war i escaped into hiding after being threatened by the infamous Guardians office. Recently i had a peek and went back on lines. Everything was forgiven, even the creation of SP international and my attack against the church. At least it was until they stripped me out of all my money. When i got into financial difficulty and couldnt pay any more i was attacked physically and threatened by staff members. I thought how stupid i was. no more hiding, its time to get even. So to quote a saying.(SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS) The thing is that under Miscavage and OSA which is just a disguise for the old Guardians Office, things have gotten worse.As they used to be covertly hostile they are now openly attacking. I say screw them and declare fair game policy against the church of Scientology , After all they are suppressive.

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I was on staff with John Wordie at London, he was GO. You are welcome to
    call me. :)

Terril Park 0208-864-4940

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Oh, honey ... I wish you'd checked the Internet before going back into the bubble.

Pull up a chair, make yourself a sandwich. You've got a LOT to read. :)

Welcome to ESMB.

TG1

8. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Thanks Billy, I'm usually good with names, the family name certainly rings bells and I'm sure you're right about the GO and OSA being separated Siamese Twins. I was in London in the seventies and Fred Drummond was an auditor there, Pam and Jay were on the throne in London and the Battle of Britain raged around Britain while the IRA was tossing bombs around on the streets. Fun times.

9. billyd

10. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

:wave::welcome:

Would that you had arrived with your money rather than without! :yes:

The cult got big bucks out of me too. :melodramatic:

That said, money is a renewable resource - so take heart!

EP

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hi there,

I was SO at SH from 1972 to 1986. The name is familiar, but no face springs to mind. :)

Paul

12. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Billyd

It would be great to hear about the recent seances in the haunted house. Are the demo kits made up of gold and silver pieces and has lrh's picture been replaced by COB's yet?

13. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Maybe you could write a book about your experiences with the CoS......sell it and recoup your money that way along with giving COB another headache to deal with. :biggrin:

14. betskand

betskand Patron with Honors

Oh boy...I'll bet you have some stories to tell, and I hope you will.

I'm not English, but my hubby is (a Brummie.)

Just wondering if you knew Jon Atack. He gave a brilliant closing interview on the Underground Bunker yesterday. His book A Piece of Blue Sky has quite a lot about St. Hill and the English set-up in the 60s and 70s.

In any case, do take time to have fun with the Smiley-Face-Thangs on this great site! :heartflower:

15. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

would John Wordie be a part of this?

16. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Welcome Billyd. I remember Pat Wordie. I think she's in the SO at SH.

17. still here

still here Patron with Honors

Welcome ! :)

I too was at SH 1976 until 1983 (although I spent 1978 -1982 in Manchester Org)

Again, the Wordie name rings a bell, but no faces!

So sorry you went back on lines to have an even worse experience. Good that you are finally out.

Still

18. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

:welcome: Hi Billy!

I am not a Brit and dwell across the pond...

Maybe the Co$ took your money, but obviously they did not take your mind. Glad you are here! :flowers2:

19. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

welcome B.:)

20. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi there. Another Brit here.

I've been to Saint Hill many times but don't recognise the names you mention. My time was the 80s and 90s.

Glad you could join us here.:yes: