ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OEC Sales Patter

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Anonycat, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

2. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Can anyone post it here?

I could not download it and not sure I want it on my hard drive - it tends to make my computer - PTS - because it is connected to a very dangerous and suppressive group called Scientology and it's TECH - which maims, hurts, kills, deceives, spins and bamboozles so as to obtain lots of money and slave labor!

If you can't - no biggee - I probably can guess the patter drill....

YOU MUST HAVE THIS AMAZING TECH TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS BOOM.

translated -

Give us $40K in exchange for this drivel that will only confuse you in your business - too many lies and excuses mixed in with a very few truths!

BUY IT NOW!

Sell Ebbs like Tom Cruise, John Travolta have it and use it every day!

It is only $40K and you will be a billionaire overnight with this amazing TECH by El Con Hubbard! He was a science fiction writer that made millions bamboozling people with this Russian Mind Control mixed with Aleistar Crowley mixed with copied and pasted information from psychologists, Freud, philosphers, Napolean Hill and let's not forget his Uncle - Albert Hubbard who wrote - A MESSAGE TO GARCIA:omg: It's true - check it out for yourself!!

If you buy it today - we will throw in the leather bound biography of RON THE CON for only $900. Hurry, hurry hurry! This is a limited special that COB is offering to up scale beings like yourself!

GET IT TODAY! Can you borrow the money from a relative? How much do you have in the bank? What is your credit card limit? :nervous:

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Who dreams up these file names? It would be better if they accurately described the contents. For example, "Scientology Exec Orders" means NOTHING to a Scientologist, whereas an accurate "LRH EDs 3 volumes" would.

Paul

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Thanks for the feedback, Paul. I may not change the original file titles, but I will try to make a solid identification in the post of what it is.