ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OLD AOSH ANZO CAPTAIN Elaine Allen

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Sir Facer, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Sir Facer

Sir Facer Patron with Honors

Hey all ANZO guys,
    I found this on a thread regarding the RPF started by LADY BIRD she found this RPF news and this is the part on Elaine Allen:omg:

On a similar issue, I wonder why older people are being put through the
    same level of physical stress as the younger ones. The rule is in the RPF
    that "you must always run." The former Captain of AOSH ANZO in Sydney is
    here in the RPF, her name is Elaine Allen. She's about 60 years old and is
    expected to work all the same hours.

She has complained of aches and pains in her hands from the hard physical work. The pain is so bad that she has a hard time writing, typing and auditing which makes it even more difficult to get through the RPF training program. Oh! by the way, another rule for RPFers is that we cannot take any elevators. The showers are located on the 6th and 7th floor for the RPF in the big blue building.
    We take a shower every day, and I don't want to calculate how many times I have run up and down those stairs over the years...

There are a few people that have bad physical problems who get special permission by the RPF I/C to take the elevator, but that's very few. Most of Elaine's family is in the Sea Org and her son is working at OSA International in Hollywood.

Another guy named Henry Woodruff actually made it out of here alive earlier this year. (I'm pretty sure Henry was an IAS Rep heree for a while with OONA, if any one remembers him-great guy)

He was over 60, but very healthy and strong.
    However, what I didn't understand about his situation was that he had to wait for OVER 6 MONTHS to be able to leave.

He had a "Committee of Evidence" that had to get approved before he
    could leave, then he had to wait some more months for his $500 severance
    pay. He was in the RPF's RPF for over 6 months, doing physical work in the
    basement with the other guys for 10 hours a day - AT THE AGE OF 60!! I'm
    sure he caught up with the "real world" when he was finally allowed to
    leave. I don't know if he just got Fitness Boarded out or if he got SP
    declared.

2. DartSmohen

DartSmohen Silver Meritorious Patron

I don't know why these guys actually comply with this kind of shit.

When I was on the RPF (later on Bosun), we simply would not stand for that kind of behaviour from those who thought they had the "authority" to enforce such a regime.

We told the Estates Org people what projects we were going to work on, we ate better than the crew, we had our regular study and auditing sessions, all in all, we made it into a real game.

I suppose it is down to the character of the individuals concerned.

Dart

3. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe it's also the fact that you knew LRH, so neither he nor the org had the same "mystique" or hold on you that they would have on other SO members?

4. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh she's just going effect.

:duh:

5. Sir Facer

I'm glad you posted that, I am also the kind of person who does not tollerate any kind of crap like that, You are so right, I can see how some people just take the crap and go effect. I guess the gross thing out of all of this, is that there have been people like this running staff and the ones that take it keep the SP staff there. Treating people badle can fall through a group like dominos, however I hate seeing it with-in spiritual groups.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  6. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I knew Elaine before she turned into the Senior From Hell. No matter what she did, I find this incredibly sad.

7. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

I agree, FTS. I still have a soft spot for her too despite it all.
    EA may have done many things she shouldn't have but who amongst us hasn't?
    I have many reasons to think otherwise but I choose forgiveness.
    Whenever I find myself unforgiving of others I recall that anonymous poem someone was so fond of;

There's so much good in the worst of us,
    And so much bad in the best of us.
    That it ill behooves any of us,
    To talk about the rest of us.

It would be very hard with her family connections but I hope she escapes soon.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  8. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

She's become a pawn in the game she helped create.:no:

9. Human Again

Human Again Silver Meritorious Patron

LRH kept attention on past case when massive engrams (or at least secondaries) are being created right here right now for SO members. (I cannot talk for public, having only ever been one as a child) Their viewpoints invalidated, their motivations questioned and evaluated as being evil, their efforts being nullified. And every bit of power they put into trying to do the right things is turned against them.

Having done similar to others for years, it is very hard not to go into agreement and cave in.

The result of being in the Sea Org is someone who needs another's judgement to know anything. Fuck the "science of knowing how to know" it's the science of making someone who knows nothing on their own.
    :grouch:

10. Sir Facer

It is Sad

Hey Free to shine, yes I see this is sad, mainly because she, as the captain had to do what ever it took to get the compliance in as we all know, I'm sure that she realises the stuff that went down that she acted on she truly regrets, but if she is stuck with absolutely no way to get out and is totally suffering this is totally screwed up.

11. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

My intel tells me she graduated the PAC RPF in 2008.

12. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

Was she there when I was in Sydney? I seem to remember the name....

13. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

No, OB, she was A/G Melbourne (Assistant Guardian).
    She was based in Melbourne in those years.
    It was much later that she joined the SO, became CO of Sydney Org for a while and then was posted as the Captain of AOSH ANZO.
    Cheers, Panda

14. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Yeah, obvious that she pulled it in, huh? She must be so proud of her son who is just so busy clearing the fucking planet and all.:angry:

Doesn't matter to me what she did in the past she didn't deserve to be on the RPF at age 60 and expected to work like the younger people. (This compassion of mine doesn't extend to DM however. I will love to see his wrinkled, 80 year old ass in a federal prison, rooming with Bubba.)

15. randomx

randomx Patron with Honors

RPF Rules.

Here is everything you wanted to know about the RPF, but were
    afraid to ask...

http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com/2008/07/scientology-rpf-documents.html

Was Elaine allowed to take her riding crop to the RPF ? I wonder..

Or was it put in safe keeping with all the passports till she graduated ?

Things like that fascinate me.
    Where did she get it ?
    Did she take it home with her each night ?
    Did it have a name ?
    Was she denied a pony as a young girl ?
    Is being curious about it, as mentally deranged as actually owning it ?

16. cantsay

cantsay Patron Meritorious

Jeez, I remember her. So sad.

I remember the goldenrod on the noticeboard use to flow thick and fast back in 2001ish. So did the "so-and-so may not have any contact with his/her wife/husband" orders.

17. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Elaine was supposedly the person who ordered my daughter's funeral to be run "Tone 40" by the Minister - she also prevented me from taking my daughter's dog to her own funeral.

I for one find it hard to have ANY compassion for her - she chopped up some very good people during her reign of terror there.

She's a true Scientology exec in every sense.

18. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

I get where you are coming from Scoots. What she commanded at your daughter's funeral was just awful, so awful. :bigcry:

In earlier times, I knew a woman who could laugh and joke and play, all the while with an ability to move mountains (and she did). Later, she became a hard nosed bitch who appeared to drop any and all virtues and allegiances that counted and/or that she previously held dear to her heart.

Despite what Elaine did to people (including me), I don't hate her - I feel for her. Whenever I see her name mentioned I have a reaction - how could a person I so loved and admired, become the eptime of that which I most despised (I wasn't sucked in by her - she was a good woman, with a good heart when I first knew her).

Elaine has much to answer for. However, I'd rather be in your shoes Scoots, or mine (rather than hers), any day! Something went awry with her in a big way for sure. I don't get it, cause she had balls of steel and wasn't stupid. Understanding the likes of this, is one of the reasons I'm still on the board - some things still don't fit right (or are still unexplained in my world), and this is one of them.

I hope she wakes up before she leaves this life.

19. Free to shine

I agree Carmel. When I knew her 1979- 82 and early on she was full of life and fun. I worked with Laurie (her husband) and when he died everything started to change. I'll never forget that time. :bigcry: When she decided her life from then on had to be the SO, she gave up so much.

My then husband and I shared a huge house with her and a group of other staff, and she saw me through my pregnancy like a big sister and we had lots of giggles. Elaine and I would go shopping for the household on Saturday mornings and make everyone a great lunch. I was her communicator, so I was very close to her, and watched that change happen. The GO staff used to go out on Friday nights for pizza, and have a great time, but it just stopped happening. Bit by bit the real humanity she had just slipped away, it was awful. I tried to lessen the pressure on her, however the sheer weight of programs and stat demands became a nightmare. Her famous "SRA's" (Severe Reality Adjustments) took on a whole new intensity and were something other staff learned to avoid at all costs. Finally, as I have written elsewhere I had to leave staff as I was pregnant again and in danger of losing the baby. What she did and said to me that day will never be forgotten and actually took me years to recover from.
    It seems it got a whole lot worse even than that.

I don't hate her either, because I knew the person she was before joining the SO. I hope she makes it out one day - we would certainly have an interesting conversation I would think, if we ever met again. :D

20. Free to shine

What is her son doing now?
    I have photos of his wedding to Trish Allen! I saw a photo of her the other day and couldn't believe that the beautiful young girl I knew looked so careworn as she does now. Very sad.