ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OMG! This video is awesome

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Gib, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

What happened with Anonymous was truly awesome. I can't describe what it was like (though I have tried in a few places) to see thousands of strangers standing up to scientology. It was mind-blowing, exhilarating and very emotional for many. My favourites were the huge pickets in London, and the ones in Melbourne as I went to two of those.

In case you don't know there are two forums about Anonymous.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/forumdisplay.php?67-Pickets-amp-Protests-General and another one in the Video section.

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

yep, you never know, there will not be instant gratification unfortunately. I'm always reminded of the White Rose. I have no clue if Anonymous heard of them either but in essence Anonymous performed a White Rose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose

excerpt:

"The group conducted an anonymous leaflet and graffiti campaign which called for active opposition to the [STRIKE]Nazi[/STRIKE] SCIENTOLOGY regime. " :biggrin:

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Yes, we knew about it. The graphic was made, flags were made, and of course made by German anons.

[​IMG]

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

What the outside world didn't know, is that we were deeply rooted in humour. We created lol cats, memes, and shared funny videos. What's really amazing is that pooks launched Anonymous into action.

5. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Do you mean our Pooks?

That sounds like a very interesting story ... did something happen while she was still working for OSA?

6. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Yes, our pooks leaked the crazy Tom Cruise video. Gawker picked it up. The cult went after them. Anonymous said: No fucking way you're taking that off our internet. It's too funny.
    We run this.

7. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

That gave birth to Project Chanology, which gave birth to exes freely speaking out. Thanks, pooks.

8. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I never knew that ... brilliant!

I loved Anonymous ... they were utterly fearless, very funny and just altogether cool, I am quite sure they freed a lot of people from the cults clutches.

9. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

10. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

@He-man what are you doing? Real men don't vacuum.

11. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

They don't wear that little blue cap either......

12. He-man

13. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I believe anonymous made the biggest impact on Scientology. If they did it again, they would wipe them out. :yes:

He-man likes this.
  14. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Beginning to wonder about you now

Pigtails and pink ribbons??

15. He-man

I am the prettiest man in the world!

16. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I'm thinking someone's found the little green stash...... :biggrin:

He-man likes this.
  17. Gib

Gib Crusader

here is the promo piece for the new ideal org in 2013.

Here is anonymous video 2016:

LOL, SF org is a ghost town now.

18. Gib

Gib Crusader

chicago org

19. Gib

Gib Crusader

20. Gib

Gib Crusader